over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sensie's Question of the week?

nothing like a great spit to the face 99% off the time they will close there eyes automatic reaction then followed by a punch to the side of the jaw-out cold
make sure he hears you getting the gubber ready

I find mace is a better option... gives you a bigger opening... and its funnier.

For all Sensie's to offer there expert advise on. Last class I was asked "What would I consider the most semi-non lethal Strike to stop/seriously Discourage ,one of those steroid pumped muscle/meat head,350lbs of muscle Body Builder types?Obviously body/torso strikes are a waste,no brains to rattle inside of the HGH overgrown head, his balls are the size of raisins !? My choice is a Yoko Geri(side kick) at 45 degree or Mai Geri(front kick) to side of knee and an Yaku Suki(reverse punch) to the wind pipe. I am very interested in what other Sensie's opinions are on how to deal with this type of attacker. I don't care how big you are you are going Down and Hard

Please dont use this stuff on the street good way to get your ass handed to you. MM

nothing like a great spit to the face 99% off the time they will close there eyes automatic reaction then followed by a punch to the side of the jaw-out cold
make sure he hears you getting the gubber ready

Lol just make sure you win if you spit in someones face. ha cause now the guy will be pissed so instead of just an ass kicking he probably will follow it up with a few good head stomps.

Throw a bottle of Tren across the room and make your getaway while he goes after it!

Funny post. The only BBer I've ever seen in a fight was a bouncer... and he won. The fight starter is usually some asshole with TAPOUT written somewhere on his clothes.

They should have a class for BBers in which they ask: "When some kid with a Napoleon complex and a brown belt gets in your face because you don't need platform shoes to ride the rides at Disneyland or because you are walking out the door with his girlfriend, how do you make him go away?"

Fights seem to get started by guys with a few months of grappling experience.

Last edited:
I really think if you are trying to stay non-lethal you have to stay away from a throat shot.

A good solid punch to the solar plexis will stop just about anyone, does have some small danger of being fatal if you break their zyphoid(sp) bone but much less than a throat strike.

Any good leg kick to the knee should also work but you better be sure and hit the side of the knee and not the thigh or calf.

A good clap to both ears simultaneously will also take most people down.

Another good move is to use the inside of your forearm and strike the side of the neck really good. There is a nerve there that will stun them and possibly put them down.

Problem is, not all moves work on all opponents so you really can't go into a situation with any preconceived ideas of what you are going to do. Hopefully your training will kick in and you will use whatever move seems to be the most viable at the time and follow that up with whatever you need to.

The problem with a good body shot is getting one off. And to drop 350lbs, it would have to be a great body shot. Fuck it, go for the throat and don't talk about it with anyone.

strikes ars great if you have the distance.
how bout once the monster's already got his hands on ya?

Really?

A jaw is a jaw.

Not seen many big guys that can fight.

Last edited:
Everybody's got a solution on the internet, a real life no holds barred street fight is not planned, not pretty and nobody stands still waiting for a kick to an ankle or knee to be delivered with precision.

I find mace is a better option... gives you a bigger opening... and its funnier.

Mace? what are you a chick or a sad pussy ass man ? Mace? how did that one get in here? Mace? what are you a cop?

Mace? what are you a chick or a sad pussy ass man ? Mace? how did that one get in here? Mace? what are you a cop?

pepper spray is better than mace. like when someones road ragin at you in the next lane and u quick give im a shot in the face.

i was trained to use every advantage possible in a fight... this aint something with rules... ill throw a solid crotch blow right after that.

besides, how is it any more pussy than using a gun?

and if you havent noticed... all my answers have been jokes.

Dumb ass Punk

Please dont use this stuff on the street good way to get your ass handed to you. MM
Lets see I just crippled the dude and crushed his windpipe and he is going to "hand my ass to me "
On his way to the Emergency Room or maybe after he gets out from his Wheelchair hahahahahahahaha:cool::headbang:

then it gets deadly

strikes ars great if you have the distance.
how bout once the monster's already got his hands on ya?
Eyes,ears,nose, throat,temples,mouth,neck, there are lots of techniques and attacks at that juncture that would come in to play

maybe employ the love not war technique.
start makin out with him. it'll either confuse him or, ....wait.
never mind.

Have to go with the old fashioned bitch slap...and if they don't like it, bitch slap them again.

if you are serious about the question , an easy strike , and almost safe is palm up the nose, followed by a straight.
knees are the easiest target ...
anything to nose or eyes will get you in trouble.

^
This.

Anyone who's even had their nose tagged, let along hit hard, during sparring or other sports nose that it's pretty impossible to immediately react because your eyes tear up and the nerves shock your brain for a few seconds.

i was trained to use every advantage possible in a fight... this aint something with rules... ill throw a solid crotch blow right after that.

besides, how is it any more pussy than using a gun?

and if you havent noticed... all my answers have been jokes.

Hell, I'm down! I love it!... it's about comittment. lol. Most guys think they're gonna get a bloody nose at worst. When he gets the point that Ill break, bite, twist, or rip off anything I can...he'll fuck off.

Simple answer: Elbows to the face again and again until he's no longer a threat. This has worked for me in the past. long past...

Look, I'd only fight if someone made me feel truly physically in danger. Not just words. If he's starting it and I can't get away AND he's way bigger than me, why fight on his terms? He gets what I give him then. If he doesn't like my rules, too bad...

Elbow to the nose, mace, nut kick, pepper spray, eye-gouge, stick, bottle, rock, slam his head in a door. finger in the eye, hit him with a barstool, bite a chunk out of his face, pull his shirt over his head and choke him out with it, slap his girlfriend as a diversion. lol. what-fucking-ever. Perhaps I'm a sick and dirty bastard...but Im walking out of there.

Whatever you've got! He can cry "unfair" as he's sewing his face back on or having his balls reattached. I'll have another vodka tonic.

Eyes,ears,nose, throat,temples,mouth,neck, there are lots of techniques and attacks at that juncture that would come in to play

ears- not really
Temple- nop
mouth- unless it is fishhooks...no

You are coming across like a karate-do guy....which nornally means you have not had a real fight ever...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws