over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sensie's Question of the week?

47yearoldman

Registered
For all Sensie's to offer there expert advise on. Last class I was asked "What would I consider the most semi-non lethal Strike to stop/seriously Discourage ,one of those steroid pumped muscle/meat head,350lbs of muscle Body Builder types?Obviously body/torso strikes are a waste,no brains to rattle inside of the HGH overgrown head, his balls are the size of raisins !? My choice is a Yoko Geri(side kick) at 45 degree or Mai Geri(front kick) to side of knee and an Yaku Suki(reverse punch) to the wind pipe. I am very interested in what other Sensie's opinions are on how to deal with this type of attacker. I don't care how big you are you are going Down and Hard

I said throat strike in the other post but missed that you said non lethal. Pretty sure their is a chance that it could be leathal. Also without gloves on alot of guys that know how to punch could knock someone out that size. Lol did anybody ever see when bob sapp got his eye socket broke by mirko crocop? LOl You have a 350 plus lbs dude on the mat crying like a girl. Ha its probably on youtube still and definatley worth watching.

a hand gun trumps all that kungfu wadda wadda wadda shit and trumps all muscled up, 2 sizes two small affliction shirt wearing tough guy mofo's.

a bullet to the head wins!

a hand gun trumps all that kungfu wadda wadda wadda shit and trumps all muscled up, 2 sizes two small affliction shirt wearing tough guy mofo's.

he said non lethal...

so a bullet to the knee.

if you are serious about the question , an easy strike , and almost safe is palm up the nose, followed by a straight.
knees are the easiest target ...
anything to nose or eyes will get you in trouble.

he said non lethal...

so a bullet to the knee.
ok then, my wife says chop to the throat! can't breath...cant fight :)

My favorite Sensei was a mawashi Geri( round house kick) to the temple...or a ushiro geri( back kick) to the sternum... along with an empi ( elbow) to the nose... but nothing like a good old yaku zuki

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Nature boy chops follwed by the People's elbow

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

you can still pistol whip them with the hand gun though for non lethal purposes;)..

If they grab you... a hammer fist to the nose followed by an elbow to each side of the head. This is almost like one continues strike.

If there in kicking distance and take a step toward me... a side kick to the ankle and (SNAP).

I hit to hard to do a throat strike so it would be lethal. :D

You can definatly rattle someone's insides if you kno how to use an open-palm to the stomach. Practice on water melons until you can juice them all the way thru. another way is to put a cake of tofu at the bottom of a bucket filled with water-slap the top of the water until you can make the tofu explode.

If I have a 350+ lb boy coming at me, I'm pretty sure I van convince the court that my life was in danger. Throat strike, right cross, hard. Fuck him. He needs to act grown if he wants to play grown up games.

To a lot of peoples surprise, mine included, a lot of the bigger boys can't take a good hit. We had foot ball players come in quite a few times and spar.... they ended up walking right back out. Now another guy came and did great. You wouldn't hurt him. He could take a solid hit, and deliver one too.... he also was a fucking freak. His squat was 765, bench was 435, dead lift was 650... he weighed 220.

I hated wrestling his ass, short lever having mother fucker! When he got your wrist, getting it back was a joke.

nothing like a great spit to the face 99% off the time they will close there eyes automatic reaction then followed by a punch to the side of the jaw-out cold
make sure he hears you getting the gubber ready

nothing like a great spit to the face 99% off the time they will close there eyes automatic reaction then followed by a punch to the side of the jaw-out cold
make sure he hears you getting the gubber ready

good one , I was told to trow my keys at him or some change but I like your Idea.:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

(I'd like to join this thread with discussion, but I have very different views than most "martial artists" ...)

I really think if you are trying to stay non-lethal you have to stay away from a throat shot.

A good solid punch to the solar plexis will stop just about anyone, does have some small danger of being fatal if you break their zyphoid(sp) bone but much less than a throat strike.

Any good leg kick to the knee should also work but you better be sure and hit the side of the knee and not the thigh or calf.

A good clap to both ears simultaneously will also take most people down.

Another good move is to use the inside of your forearm and strike the side of the neck really good. There is a nerve there that will stun them and possibly put them down.

Problem is, not all moves work on all opponents so you really can't go into a situation with any preconceived ideas of what you are going to do. Hopefully your training will kick in and you will use whatever move seems to be the most viable at the time and follow that up with whatever you need to.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear