over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO 8 weeks out

Did you do 1ml for 10 days, 2ml for 10 days and 3ml for 10 days? You make it sound like you just done 3cc's for 10 days? No maintenance protocol?

I think your advice was right on for the dosing especially with chest and legs. The direct 3cc format caused me to loose all definition. Thanks for your reply and clarification of why the 1cc and 2cc prior protocols helps.

Agree.

I personally find that SEO use precontest works best in muscles for added fullness and roundness....pecs for example and maybe shoulders. But in terms of muscles that need a striated, thin skin and definition look, I don't think SEO is a good choice.

SEO always gives me some sort of inflammation, one that doesn't bring any definition out. I know this is highly individual as it had the opposite effect on the OP, but I think SEO is best used in the offseason not precontest.

just curious, how have you effectively used it in the offseason?

I think this is most of the confusion from the post. I have had great success in the off season. Prep is an entirely different beast. Off season you have more room for error. Never really had any problems in the off season. I think next time I will make sure I iuse 90% of seo usage in the off season. And 10% for prep and touch up.

I think this is most of the confusion from the post. I have had great success in the off season. Prep is an entirely different beast. Off season you have more room for error. Never really had any problems in the off season. I think next time I will make sure I iuse 90% of seo usage in the off season. And 10% for prep and touch up.

good plan but i am not convinced it helps as much offseason as on
i could go on and on...
-F2S

Arms.

Always a weak body part for me, mostly biceps. I'm a tricep and front delt presser so I've always had big tris and weak lagging bi's. Was stuck at 18.5 for a long time. Had never touched SEO until this offseason where I did Big A's protocol. Not exactly sure what my arms were pre-offseason, but I was at 20 20.5 unflexed now. I think Bi's are a pretty easy bp to hit too. Honestly I've thought about doing chest next but need to do more research and find more honest reviews on Syntherol on pecs. Front delt and tricep pressing have built my upper body well and I have a nice upper pec "shelf" haha but overall chest development is lagging now. With that, I've done a bunch more decline and dip work as well as really slowing the movements down to attack the mind muscle connection....that's the first approach...if that doesn't work THEN SEO.

I honestly think SEO is a last resort type of approach. Change the movement, change the speed, attack the mind muscle connection, change frequency and volume....once you've hit all of those and you're still a ways behind, try SEO.

Updated Pic

Updated pic

Attachments

• 20190523_150936.jpg
    20190523_150936.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 154
Arms.

Always a weak body part for me, mostly biceps. I'm a tricep and front delt presser so I've always had big tris and weak lagging bi's. Was stuck at 18.5 for a long time. Had never touched SEO until this offseason where I did Big A's protocol. Not exactly sure what my arms were pre-offseason, but I was at 20 20.5 unflexed now. I think Bi's are a pretty easy bp to hit too. Honestly I've thought about doing chest next but need to do more research and find more honest reviews on Syntherol on pecs. Front delt and tricep pressing have built my upper body well and I have a nice upper pec "shelf" haha but overall chest development is lagging now. With that, I've done a bunch more decline and dip work as well as really slowing the movements down to attack the mind muscle connection....that's the first approach...if that doesn't work THEN SEO.

I honestly think SEO is a last resort type of approach. Change the movement, change the speed, attack the mind muscle connection, change frequency and volume....once you've hit all of those and you're still a ways behind, try SEO.

I agree. Guys putting syntherol in barely trained muscle is a bit stupid. Yes it will work but maximize all avenues first. Although a bit of experimentation can be fun. All my chest improvements over the last year have all been training related. I did experiment briefly but it's a weird muscle to do. I would hit nerves especially in the lower chest. I ended up sticking to upper chest shots only. Can't even remember full details but it made a big difference but I didn't do it long and only used small amounts so it faded away over time. When done correctly SEO can make such a massive difference and that's why nearly all the bigger pro's these days have at least 1 body part done. I have just restarted my arms as I want them to look huge as I cut.

One thing I noticed about injecting over 2cc's in the lower pecs is that the excess oil seemed to flow over into the upper abs smoothing them out. This produced a very strange cosmetic effect. So I would highly recommend staying the course of Big A's dosing protocol. Should have known better. Big A is always honest, truthful, and on point.

When injected properly (deep in the muscle), SEO will make the muscle look more striated and vascular as it will push the muscle (fibers, vascularity, etc) outwards. But that will only be visible after the inflammation disappears.

As a general rule, inflammation disappears after 1 week of no injections.

When injected properly (deep in the muscle), SEO will make the muscle look more striated and vascular as it will push the muscle (fibers, vascularity, etc) outwards. But that will only be visible after the inflammation disappears.

As a general rule, inflammation disappears after 1 week of no injections.

I even get this from fairly shallow shots. Guys will know who use it properly the "pushing" effect it has. My veins in my arms and calves came out much more when using syntherol. I get fairly vascular so use my veins as a guildline when shooting and go underneath them. Obviously inflammation can be a factor especially if shooting daily but it never lasts long. That's why guys who compete etc are best giving at least 1 week break in shots to allow things to disappear and the muscle to show even more detail.

It gets extremely scary watching your definition and striations disappear this close to the show. I am thinking of stopping injections at least two weeks out to make sure there is no inflammation and everything is visible.

I’ve been using it my entire prep

I’m gonna cut it at 1-2 weeks out to be safe. You just want the inflammation and water retention to go down. The filled out look will stay for a long time. And you want to be able to flex and control the muscle when you pose.

For another prep I synthoed my chest up until almost the day of the show, it looked very filled out but blurred lines (I wasn’t really in that great of shape to begin with though lol).

I’m gonna cut it at 1-2 weeks out to be safe. You just want the inflammation and water retention to go down. The filled out look will stay for a long time. And you want to be able to flex and control the muscle when you pose.

For another prep I synthoed my chest up until almost the day of the show, it looked very filled out but blurred lines (I wasn’t really in that great of shape to begin with though lol).

How did you do the chest? Just curious cause I had a pec tear about 6 months ago and it still doesn't look exactly right when flexing it so thinking about trying to see if that would fix it.

Thanks Pinkton. Enjoyed following your progress and your post. You look awesome. Keep up the good work my brother.

How did you do the chest? Just curious cause I had a pec tear about 6 months ago and it still doesn't look exactly right when flexing it so thinking about trying to see if that would fix it.

I did another post about my own pec tear. It worked wonders. Better than cosmetic surgery. I can not even visibly see my pec tear flexing or relaxed.

Is this stuff safe to use? Any risks?

Big A has the best article on seo in the article forum. The only danger I suppose would be if you dont know how to inject or and are unsanitary. Other than that I am aware of no other health problems or any dangers.

Arms.

You mind linking Big As post so we can read it. I can’t seem to find anything but the search button hates me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws