over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO 8 weeks out

AFJ

Registered
I did arms and legs and it worked great. Kept defintion and vascularity. Tried chest and my chest disappeared. It got huge but looks like a ballon. Would love to have the size but didn't keep any vascularity or definition. Lost it all. I am definitely going to stop chest shots unless some of you have some advice.

There was someone on here years back that did a chest run with Syntherol...Maybe two that I can remember but years back?!

How were you running it and were you hitting all 9 locations in Big A's layout?!

I did arms and legs and it worked great. Kept defintion and vascularity. Tried chest and my chest disappeared. It got huge but looks like a ballon. Would love to have the size but didn't keep any vascularity or definition. Lost it all. I am definitely going to stop chest shots unless some of you have some advice.

What was your legs protocol?

I did try to run Big A's protocol with one exception. I cant leave the syringe empty so I start and end with 3cc's. I am guessing that was to much. In two days it has dissipated a bit. I have lost definition in the inner and upper pecs. Going to make a few adjustments. For my leg protocol I ran 3 shots of 3cc's on the outer quad and it has added sweep and definition. I also did one shot of 3cc's to the tear drop and it has made a substantial difference.

I did try to run Big A's protocol with one exception. I cant leave the syringe empty so I start and end with 3cc's. I am guessing that was to much. In two days it has dissipated a bit. I have lost definition in the inner and upper pecs. Going to make a few adjustments. For my leg protocol I ran 3 shots of 3cc's on the outer quad and it has added sweep and definition. I also did one shot of 3cc's to the tear drop and it has made a substantial difference.

You have only injected once 2 days ago? Just give it more time. It's just an initial reaction and your body will/should adapt. What do you mean by you can't leave the syringe empty? So you injected 3cc's? If so that is too much 1st day for the chest imo. Treat the chest differently and be more careful so don't shoot up in dose overnight. That may explain the initial reaction.

I did experiment with my chest briefly and I loved the results but I had issues hitting nerves in my lower chest. Like others I kept it to my upper chest only but it was a very short run. It's up to you but I would give it a little more time and see how you are. Just be careful training your chest with all the oil in there. The chest felt very different to me compared to other muscles (arms and calves). I still trained hard and was fine but I recall it feeling super tight at times. I would recommend keeping the weights sensible for chest movements whilst you run it.

Obviously stop it approx 2 weeks before your show so any inflammation/water will disappear in time for stage.

You went straight to 3ml in every location?!

Is that you in your avatar...And what are your stats?!

That's a huge amount of volume and added inflammation to a single area without any added build up prior!

Are you massaging the area...Guy above is right, need to post some pics of where exactly you hit and what things look like...Haven't heard of anyone going straight to 3ml on 9 spots per pec before?!

That's a huge amount of volume and added inflammation to a single area without any added build up prior!

Are you massaging the area...Guy above is right, need to post some pics of where exactly you hit and what things look like...Haven't heard of anyone going straight to 3ml on 9 spots per pec before?!

It sounded like he meant 3ml in the 1st shot and 3ml in the last one but not quite sure why he would do that. Either way you are spot on and 3ml in even 1 spot in the chest 1st day could be rough for many. 3ml in 9 spots would be :eek::eek: I know guys who run huge doses of syntherol though but as you posted they don't do it 1st day in the new muscle.

Definitely post some pics OP so we can see what you mean. It would also be cool to see pics of your usage in your arms and legs.

Sorry guys. I have been trying to upload pics but it is continuing to fail. I will keep trying. Thanks for the info this is a huge help. I am going to make some adjustments accordingly.

Pic

I think it attached.

Attachments

• 20190518_213726.jpg
    20190518_213726.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 388

Yes that is me in the avatar. I am currently 5' 8" about 195-205 , at around 7 to 8% bf. The pick is of me carb depleted looking very flat.

Where u the one using it to help hide a pec tear?
There was somebody a little while back doing that and I’m curious if it helped

Yes I did post about helping with a pec tear. It worked perfectly. Could not notice the tear. I have been experimenting with SEO and I found it to be pretty amazing.

Yes I did post about helping with a pec tear. It worked perfectly. Could not notice the tear. I have been experimenting with SEO and I found it to be pretty amazing.

Is there a way you could share your leg protocol and experience?

Agree.

I personally find that SEO use precontest works best in muscles for added fullness and roundness....pecs for example and maybe shoulders. But in terms of muscles that need a striated, thin skin and definition look, I don't think SEO is a good choice.

SEO always gives me some sort of inflammation, one that doesn't bring any definition out. I know this is highly individual as it had the opposite effect on the OP, but I think SEO is best used in the offseason not precontest.

I am not sure. I know my arms look fuller, defined, and more vascular when taking a seo. Legs and chest have lost definition but I will stop taking seo about four weeks out from show. The seo helped greatly with sweep and making the tear drop fuller. I have lost most of my definition but it will come after a two week lay off. I will post exact results of what happens. I have a prep show in six weeks and a national show in 10. I will keep you all updated.

Is there a way you could share your leg protocol and experience?

I simply followed Big A' s protocol. I think all the information you need for seo is best followed by that article. I did 1 shot 3cc's in tear drop and three shots 3cc's on outer quad. Did ot 10 days straight. I am backing off now to make sure my definition comes back. I will keep you updated.

I simply followed Big A' s protocol. I think all the information you need for seo is best followed by that article. I did 1 shot 3cc's in tear drop and three shots 3cc's on outer quad. Did ot 10 days straight. I am backing off now to make sure my definition comes back. I will keep you updated.

Did you do 1ml for 10 days, 2ml for 10 days and 3ml for 10 days? You make it sound like you just done 3cc's for 10 days? No maintenance protocol?

That is correct. I did the 3cc's straight for 10 days without the 1cc for 10 and the 2cc for 10. It worked for me in the past but would not recommend it from this point forward. I am than taking one maintenance dose per week leading to four weeks before show. If I feel the seo has left me smooth I will skip maintenance dosage that week until definition comes back. This is only with legs and chest. Shoulders and arms are never a problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131