over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO and symmetry

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Looking into syntherol and have read all the other post but need a user thought. Interested in using in my tris to catch up to bi's, and I want to use Big A's theory for max gains. However I don't want my tri's to then outshine my bi's. So would it be beneficial to use 1cc ed in each head of my bi's along with the tricep shots. Or would I need to up the amount on the bicep shots to see results. Thanks for the help fellas.

Just do less for bis than tris. So only go up to 2ml per head in the bis. Or, do the bis as stated and do even more in the tris. The ris are a much larger muscle, so you can actually start with two shots per head of the prescribed dose (that excludes the horseshoe though as it's a small head).

I have (had) just the opposite problem bro. My biceps were very small compared to tris and delts, which made them look even smaller. Now, I get more compliments on my bi's over any other bodypart.

I'm one that either has a "tight" muscle fascia or (I just read a post about this somewhere) the SEO dissipates (or gets absorbed) into my system too quickly. What worked very well for me was getting the muscle "swole" by using Nolotil, then pumping the hell out of them with SEO.

I would recommend that one try just SEO first. If that doesn't give results, just remember "xcel's method." :)

xcel

Big A said:
Just do less for bis than tris. So only go up to 2ml per head in the bis. Or, do the bis as stated and do even more in the tris. The ris are a much larger muscle, so you can actually start with two shots per head of the prescribed dose (that excludes the horseshoe though as it's a small head).

How would you recommend doing calves?

Same procedure as with arms, but I would start with 1ml per shot EOD until you are used to the pain. Calves hurt! Most people don't feel any pain with othe rmuscle groups, but calves HURT!

Yes, I will back that one up. Calves hurt like hell!! I think it has somthing to do with using your calves all the time from walking. The calve muscle is very tight so any extra pressure is felt by many nerve endings. Unless you like wheelchairs, go light on the calves!!

Macdaddy

Thanks for the input fellas, and those calves do hurt. Even if you put anything in there. I was doing alot of speed training and tried a few theories. One of them had me putting winstrol in my calves, I almost couldn't walk for three days.

Big A said:
Same procedure as with arms, but I would start with 1ml per shot EOD until you are used to the pain. Calves hurt! Most people don't feel any pain with othe rmuscle groups, but calves HURT!

Thanks, should I break that 1ml per head up into 4 different spots per head or should I put it all in one spot.

Last edited:
1ml for each head.

xcel

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam