over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO Done Badly

Wrap up + 1 3/4"

Hey all;
Here's the end of this thing, complete with pictures. To answer my original question about SEO leaving the muscles "flabby - That's not the way it is now and i don't expect that will happen, based on my brief experience. About my goal of "evening out" the 2 sides - they are about the same size now, but the muscle bellies are def different shapes. Way more peak on one than the other. i will have to work on that through training rather than SEO. They def feel "stretched" so i am hoping in the next 6 months as the oil dissipates i can replace it with thicker muscle fibers, and indeed more, ig GH/ igf works.

Most surprising things:
  1. how easy the first 10 days was
  2. how tough it was to squeeze 3 mls into an arm and keep the needle straight, etc.
  3. Bruising wasn't as bad as I expected. (I bruise like a banana...)
  4. Soreness and discomfort sleeping (a lot of this was the tendinitis too.)
  5. i was surprised that I couldn't change the shape of the muscle bellies i.e. that with all my artistic talent, I couldn't inject in such a way that I could add a peak where there wasn't one, and that I couldn't "spread" the peak on the other bicep.
Definitely glad I tried it. I may try it on my calves, but not too sure, only if I can't get anywhere in the next 6 months with intense focused workouts.

Started off at 16.25" and 16.50" Ended at almost 18" on both. Maybe 1/4" shy cold, definitely 18 pumped.

Thanks for all the advice passed along the way and also the scary pictures of Greg Valentino....;-)

Attachments

• arm-back30.jpg
    arm-back30.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 515
  • FEB-10.jpg
    FEB-10.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 401
  • left-bi.jpg
    left-bi.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Hey all;
Here's the end of this thing, complete with pictures. To answer my original question about SEO leaving the muscles "flabby - That's not the way it is now and i don't expect that will happen, based on my brief experience. About my goal of "evening out" the 2 sides - they are about the same size now, but the muscle bellies are def different shapes. Way more peak on one than the other. i will have to work on that through training rather than SEO. They def feel "stretched" so i am hoping in the next 6 months as the oil dissipates i can replace it with thicker muscle fibers, and indeed more, ig GH/ igf works.

Most surprising things:
  1. how easy the first 10 days was
  2. how tough it was to squeeze 3 mls into an arm and keep the needle straight, etc.
  3. Bruising wasn't as bad as I expected. (I bruise like a banana...)
  4. Soreness and discomfort sleeping (a lot of this was the tendinitis too.)
  5. i was surprised that I couldn't change the shape of the muscle bellies i.e. that with all my artistic talent, I couldn't inject in such a way that I could add a peak where there wasn't one, and that I couldn't "spread" the peak on the other bicep.
Definitely glad I tried it. I may try it on my calves, but not too sure, only if I can't get anywhere in the next 6 months with intense focused workouts.

Started off at 16.25" and 16.50" Ended at almost 18" on both. Maybe 1/4" shy cold, definitely 18 pumped.

Thanks for all the advice passed along the way and also the scary pictures of Greg Valentino....;-)

Nice results. You can see the big difference in size relative to the tat.

The oil will be gone wihtin 6 weeks, not 6 months, so you need to get to growing asap.
Make sure you do the proper maintanance 6 week protocol.
Changing the shape of a muscle takes a lot of time. As you have seen, Syntherol doesn't immediately change muscle like some believe. It still takes a long time.

You be right big man, but based on my
experience there are lots of peeps who would do anything but the heavy
work to get size...People are always looking for the shortcuts that don't
involve effort - that's that basis of the success of the supplement and diet
industries IMO.

There are and it is, I completely agree. But once someone has been given
the right info it is their choice whether they take it to heart or not.

I don't understand why so many people find it as their mission to
somehow make someone do the 'right' thing. In the end the choice is
theirs to make.

Whether it be convincing a fat guy to change his diet rather then using
dnp or telling a skinny guy to lower his aas and increase his food to get
the size. Just as it is with telling someone to actually go to the gym
instead of using SEO's.

If someone has the info and is not willing to listen its their problem and
theirs alone.

Sorry if i got sidetracked but that's my opinion on the point you raised.

Oops didn't realise you had updated the thread, great results bro.

Thanks for sharing your pics and updating on progress.

Haha i completely agree on all your points about the protocol, I was actually
chuckling to myself while reading through the list all the while nodding my
head at the exact same recollections from when I did it!

Excellent results Lean. I have been contemplating using Syntherol and have been doing my homework researching the board and Big A's info for months. I wanted to see how this last big run for me going all out with diet, training, and sensible gear use could get me to. I am up over 20 lbs lean in 3 months and arms are up over an inch. As I am leaning up I am really looking at where I can improve and I do believe that synterol in both my bi's and tri's will help me take my Physique to the next level. Your logging of this has showed me how great this product can be utilized as I know you are as true as they come. I have a birthday coming up and will take Big A up on his birthday special he has. Thank you for the feedback bro, I will be logging all with photo's as well.

Nice results. You can see the big difference in size relative to the tat.

The oil will be gone wihtin 6 weeks, not 6 months, so you need to get to growing asap.
Make sure you do the proper maintanance 6 week protocol.
Changing the shape of a muscle takes a lot of time. As you have seen, Syntherol doesn't immediately change muscle like some believe. It still takes a long time.

Hey big A
Thanks for checking in, 6 weeks is even better, cause I'd like to see what I can do pushing my own limits. Btw- I Thoth the tat was supposed to grow with the arm! Hahaha. I mite have to add more ink.....

Thanks for all the other comments guys.

It was a good piece of information for future syntherol users.

The growth expectation during the maintenance it's quite important too, so new stats and pictures at the end of it, are a must!:p

It was a good piece of information for future syntherol users.

The growth expectation during the maintenance it's quite important too, so new stats and pictures at the end of it, are a must!:p

yeah i 'm all over that, but my last shipment of synth got lost in the mail weeks ago so they are sending it out monday! ;-( and I paid for the 2-5 day shipping!) So looks like first maintenance will be 10 days out. bummer.

I had an amazing w/o last night on bi's and tris. Smoked them both and ended up with my triceps quivering in and out of muscle cramps! YEAH! I also used some igf before and gh after last night so that with some food should = gains!

Awesome!

Keep the updates coming!

well 4 days out from last bicep and 3 days out from last tricep injection. Arms are feeling fully normal - no unusual pressure like last week. Had a couple of killer workouts - one tricep and other bicep. I'm not going as heavy as 2 months ago because I'm having tendon problems, but I have been able to get great pumps and really exhaust the muscle to the point of total failure. i'm hoping that will mean growth. Also started up the IGF again and hoping that means new fibers too.
Haven't heard back from Synthetek about the reship date maybe tomorrow... :-(

Okay - week out from last shot so i did the 3ml maintenance shots this am. Felt very different - not like last week, inflating a balloon. went in smooth - no fuss no muss. Bi's are down in size a little - prolly the swelling going down from all the pin pricks. This afternoon I have an arm workout. Looking forward to really blasting them - I'm going to try to burst a blood vessel...;-):banghead:

BTW took 12 days to get the syntherol out of customs! - add that time into your schedule if you order.

Well, it seemed like a pretty normal arm workout, but both my tri's and bis are sore as hell today - so i guess i did a good job. For the tris, I did 5 sets of dips with BW and then with 25 & 35 lbs - got 10 reps on each set but the last few were touch - bit of a rest at the top. Did the other usual tri exercises but I think pre-exhausting them with dips worked well. For the bi's i did all isolation exercises with medium weight but reps to failure and a few drop sets of 40+ reps.

Attachments

• P1010840.JPG
    P1010840.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 269
Well, it seemed like a pretty normal arm workout, but both my tri's and bis are sore as hell today - so i guess i did a good job. For the tris, I did 5 sets of dips with BW and then with 25 & 35 lbs - got 10 reps on each set but the last few were touch - bit of a rest at the top. Did the other usual tri exercises but I think pre-exhausting them with dips worked well. For the bi's i did all isolation exercises with medium weight but reps to failure and a few drop sets of 40+ reps.

Do you intend to do any other body parts? Are u happy now with the final results?

Do you intend to do any other body parts? Are u happy now with the final results?

Yeah i think I'm going to try it on my dick next.... hahahahaha - J/K i am happy with the results - definitely not a "miracle" but i didn't expect that either. i bet i have held on to +1" while losing bodyfat - so that is impressive. BF loss has nothing to do with SEO btw. i was apprehensive about it looking "natural" - well no worries there. i have been doing the maintenance every Tuesday and still get that "swole" feeling - then it dissipates. My arms measured 17.5" cold this am - they were 16.5 before. and 2 years ago they were 15"! - so i got 1 1/2" on my own and the rest with some help. if I had it to do over again i would go for all three heads on the triceps, I did only 2 injects on tri's trying to save some $$$

I am considering doing calves next. I work those babies like crazy, am getting cut up, but no new size. If i do it will be about 4 weeks out - I'll post it.

I am considering doing calves next. I work those babies like crazy, am getting cut up, but no new size. If i do it will be about 4 weeks out - I'll post it.

Cool. I saw many great results on calves.

great results leanbody! definitely love the log you made thanks for the pics and seeing results like that makes me want to try some day.

Hey Leanbody, not trying to rag on you in the slightest man. But why are you implementing SEO already? I have always been under the impression that one should wait as long as possible before using stuff like this and you have alot of growth left without having to go too crazy with anything. As the results would be nominal without a large amount of LBM to stretch the fascia?

Once again I apologize if that sounded rude in the slightest.

So after reading theres really no permanent sides from this? If you mess up you will simply metabolize the oil with time and everythings back to normal?

Like I said I really don't know anything about this stuff.

I have always been under the impression
that one should wait as long as possible before using stuff like this and
you have alot of growth left without having to go too crazy with anything.

And we all know that one should 'reach their genetic potential' before
jumping on gear too but for some reason when they don't it doesn't seem
to greatly limit/hinder them that greatly does it?

And what do you mean by 'going too crazy with anything' ? Strange how
people see such a large chasm between gear and seo... ESPECIALLY
when there are no drugs present in SEOs.

PMCCHRIS said:
As the results would be nominal without a large amount of LBM
to stretch the fascia?

It is true that the more size you have to start with, the more you are
likely to gain but that is not to say that you will not make substantial
gains if you don't have 18-20" arms to start with.

PMCCHRIS said:
So after reading theres really no permanent sides from this? If
you mess up you will simply metabolize the oil with time and everythings
back to normal?

No, no permanent sides when used as directed and yes your body will
simply metabolize the oil over time.

The only way to make any kind of noticeable negative is too use way too
much or not aspirate and inject into a vein but that should kind of go
without saying.

PMCCHRIS said:
Like I said I really don't know anything about this stuff.

There is lots of good solid info right here on PM. Just do a search and you
will find everything from a medical article with studies to user experiences
and photos of the average builder and pros who have used it and
endorse it.

Hey PMC CHris; no worries - didn't sound rude. J4CKT did a good job answering. I felt it was the right time for me as i had no changes in my arms for about 1 year apart from getting more cut. Since I'm 50+ I'm a bit more motivated to see gains faster. It's much harder to get past your "natural" plateau when you are a bit older - basically your body resists change because it has been in 1 place for many years (decades)

I certainly did not see any sides - much "safer" than gear in that respect.

UPDATE - 3rd week of Maintenance
So I am doing the 3 ml maintenance shots every Tues or Wed depending on my time availability. This week it was on Tues and I felt swole and a little sore afterward. i went to the gym last night (32 hours after) and did arms and got such a huge pump I could barely finish the curls at the top! I have to admit - it felt great. i also did IGF in my tris before the workout so that helped with the pump too. i didn't max out on weight, felt a lot of the strain in my forearms, but is was a hella fine arm workout! i only wish i had a tape with me to see what the size was. Must have been + 1/2" veins popping all over. i'm also doing swimming as my cardio and that seems to be a good match for the arm soreness - hits the muscles more than t-mill or elliptical ever would. And not to sound like a total asshole - put on a white t-shirt yesterday and looked better than Brando in "the Waterfront" ! hahahaha

I'm going to take the leap with calves - prolly in a week or so. got to get my order going so i don't run out even though the quantity is lower than bis/tris.

I'll start a new thread for that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity