over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seo done wrong? What do you think

ya thats wierd looking for sure!,who knows what from tho...

one of them on his left looks like an abscess ready to blow

There's a shitload of scar tissue in there. I had something similar happening to my delts in the mid '90s from prop. Took a lot of deep tissue sessions to break the scar tissue.

There's a shitload of scar tissue in there. I had something similar happening to my delts in the mid '90s from prop. Took a lot of deep tissue sessions to break the scar tissue.

That's the reason why I'd never use prop or sustanon again if I ever planned to give AAS a new go. :eek:

THis is why I rotate shots all the time now regaurdless of whats painful or not. With stuff like prop/tren/mast where you need to go everday i'll hit bi's,tris,side delts,chest,lats,quads,glutes,repeat,etc.... an effective way to minimize scar tissue.

THis is why I rotate shots all the time now regaurdless of whats painful or not. With stuff like prop/tren/mast where you need to go everday i'll hit bi's,tris,side delts,chest,lats,quads,glutes,repeat,etc.... an effective way to minimize scar tissue.

what about subq shots?

Scar tissue? Who injects in their rear delt? That doesn't make sense. Maybe the guy used some sytherol or just had freaky rear delts.

Improper use of Seo is why it has such a bad rep. Not close to what some pictures i have seen though.

Improper use of Seo is why it has such a bad rep. Not close to what some pictures i have seen though.

It's improper use of injectibles (seo, testosterone, or whatever), as all that looks like scar tissue and nothing else.

what about subq shots?

Pretty hard to get scar tissue when using subq shots as that little needle isnt gonna leave any plus your just injecting small amounts of peptides,etc... Usually with GH i'll always do stomach but with other peptides just for the heck of it sometimes i'll do subq on hips, quads, inner thighs.

It's improper use of injectibles (seo, testosterone, or whatever), as all that looks like scar tissue and nothing else.

Hey is it possible he did not know how weird that was developing till he cut for the show? That would be a hell of a surprise.

Hey is it possible he did not know how weird that was developing till he cut for the show? That would be a hell of a surprise.

Depends how fat he was. The fatter, the less noticeble.

Pretty hard to get scar tissue when using subq shots as that little needle isnt gonna leave any plus your just injecting small amounts of peptides,etc... Usually with GH i'll always do stomach but with other peptides just for the heck of it sometimes i'll do subq on hips, quads, inner thighs.

i was talking about aas. i saw a study that showed that subq shots of testosterone gave stable blood levels.

Last edited:
i was talking about aas. i saw a study that showed that subq shots of testosterone gave stable blood levels.

im not familiar with test being injected sub q:confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity