over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO for Calves

RipD2DBone

Registered
Good idea or bad idea. Big A and others, need advice on best way to use if it's a good idea.

Tons of people have done calf shots with great success. See my SEP guide in the Article's forum. It explains there how to do the calves.
Or do a Search on the board for Syntherol. Tons of threads about using it in the calves.

From the How 2 Guide

CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

===

Just looking for clarification on the muliple shots part. Does this mean if I'm using 1ml/head, I'm suppose to break that 1ml up into multiple sites for that particular head or am I suppose to find a different site each day for that particular head?

Re: From the How 2 Guide

RipD2DBone said:
CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

===

Just looking for clarification on the muliple shots part. Does this mean if I'm using 1ml/head, I'm suppose to break that 1ml up into multiple sites for that particular head or am I suppose to find a different site each day for that particular head?

People have done it both ways with good results. You can either break the shots in three shots per day, or each day inject in a different spot, so every 3rd or 4th day you are back to the spot that you started from. But remember, youhave to do it on the 'edge' of the muscle - the ridge your calf makes when you flex it - easiest seen when you flex it when the leg is bent up on a chair.

ok one question.....

on the calf "the ridge" referring to the soleus muscle or the gastrocnemius??? I dont want to do it wrong big A. Thanks.

Re: ok one question.....

zephyr22 said:
on the calf "the ridge" referring to the soleus muscle or the gastrocnemius??? I dont want to do it wrong big A. Thanks.

Gastro, definetelly.
It's my experience, that either with SEO's or training, you should keep the soleus as small as possible while targeting the gastro only. Sure, making the soleus bigger will give you a bigger measurement, but the overall calf will actually look smaller, as the ankle will appear larger.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131