over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO for da Booty!

Beast_Gunz

Newbies
Not for me just to clear the air lol my wife is genetically cursed with small glutes. She's been training for 4 years and has seen improvement but it has seemed to halt. Anyone know of any ladies successful running an SEO to bring up the butt?

(going to assume this isn't just a troll post)

has she been actually training?

or has she been doing leg kickbacks with no additional weight and calling it a day?

given the nature of your question.. im not sure you understand the point of syntherol..

(going to assume this isn't just a troll post)

has she been actually training?

or has she been doing leg kickbacks with no additional weight and calling it a day?

given the nature of your question.. im not sure you understand the point of syntherol..

Troll post accusations from a troll responder?
:)

But you have a point. If anyone Is gonna do this there are a lot of factors involved. I personally think synthol is pointless, but if you use it get some aggressive fascia massage and over train that body part.

Not a troll real question. I understand what it does was more curious as to a protocol and results from use. She has been doing high reps heavy squats, RDL, Leg Curls and weighted cable kick backs along with a plethora of other movements for thighs and glutes. She's mainly concerned with her butt. Sorry should've worded things differently.

I think the amount of synthol you would need to inject to notice anything would be enormous and probably unsafe as well as fruitless in the long run.

Hard to tell brother, post some pictures of her booty and we will guide you from there :love:

Not a troll real question. I understand what it does was more curious as to a protocol and results from use. She has been doing high reps heavy squats, RDL, Leg Curls and weighted cable kick backs along with a plethora of other movements for thighs and glutes. She's mainly concerned with her butt. Sorry should've worded things differently.

I am no site injection oil expert but I think glutes would need ridiculous amounts of oil if it would even be possible.Implants would probably be her best option.

Glutes are one of those areas that you have them or you don't.Of course you can build them up some but the old saying "shake what your mama gave you" truly applies,lol.

Lol no pics will be posted I'm still enjoying my marriage. But that was in part what I was thinking, you'd have to use so much. Think we will probably pass on the idea. If she wants implants one day it's whatever I really don't mind anyway. Thanks for the info though.

Lol no pics will be posted I'm still enjoying my marriage. But that was in part what I was thinking, you'd have to use so much. Think we will probably pass on the idea. If she wants implants one day it's whatever I really don't mind anyway. Thanks for the info though.

This is the best idea. I don't think she should using it in her glutes. There are better options out there. If she researches things herself try to guide her down the safest path. I have heard some horror stories about glute injections with women... even deaths.

Look around at all the South American Fitness/Swimwear/Instagram girls. Pretty much 90% of their arses are not natural and it is not implants they are using. They are all injecting themselves with alsorts of stuff. Some of them look amazing but many of them go way over the top.

Some are just very gifted naturally too. For the sake of research I found this :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx5gHcArqAM"]hot brazilian girls with good ass - YouTube[/ame]

She has been doing high reps heavy squats

yeah for some reason I doubt this..

put a flat bench in the squat rack and have her do box squats with a pause on the bench each rep. stance should be a little wider than shoulder width.

after that, sumo deadlifts, double overhand grip (with straps).

4 work sets of each.. 10 reps each set.. that should be nice and easy to keep track of.

log each workout and increase weight each time.

yeah for some reason I doubt this..

put a flat bench in the squat rack and have her do box squats with a pause on the bench each rep. stance should be a little wider than shoulder width.

after that, sumo deadlifts, double overhand grip (with straps).

4 work sets of each.. 10 reps each set.. that should be nice and easy to keep track of.

log each workout and increase weight each time.

Lol that's a cute program but we're good with what we have. Good day sir

This has been discussed before in the past. I think Big A chimed in about it.

My biggest concern would be the sciatic nerve. Not only hitting it, but causing swelling in surrounding tissue putting pressure on it. The sciatic nerve is a HUGE nerve, as thick as a #2 pencil.

Have you tried (Leg press not machine version) with a very very high stance on the platform?

Also walking lunges with a barbell on my back make my glutes sore.

Taking a note from Kai Greene someone who is obsessed with glute activation he does step mill with a wide stance and presses down with heels to really squeeze and activate the glutes. Makes mine sore as shit

Lol that's a cute program but we're good with what we have. Good day sir

My wife's butt has gotten much bigger (plumper) from her doing heavy box squats with good form. Sumo stance deadlifts and walking lunges are next in line for building glutes.

And when I say heavy my wife is 5'4' 120lbs and can squat 250lbs off a below parallel box. If your wife isn't really pushing her butt back and really struggling with last few sets on squat then y'all need to make some changes.

Have you tried (Leg press not machine version) with a very very high stance on the platform?

Also walking lunges with a barbell on my back make my glutes sore.

Taking a note from Kai Greene someone who is obsessed with glute activation he does step mill with a wide stance and presses down with heels to really squeeze and activate the glutes. Makes mine sore as shit

I was actually just reading about Kai Greene doing that on the step mill the other day. I think I will have her throw some more BB Walking lunges and the step mill in more often. Thanks man

She can't do high rep heavy squats, it's not heavy it's high rep.

Implants are probably the safest. Or small micro injections all over the butt, like put a graph on her butt and see which parts to raise or which to not.

Did you get a boner rawman?

Attention everyone !

If you don't get a boner watching that video

1- Your hormone levels are fucked up

or

2- Your Testosterone is bunk

or

3- You is gay homeboy

or

4- All the above

Forum statistics

Total page views