over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO for da Booty!

All these chicks obsessed with the size of their ass nowadays lol...there's girls in the gym I see doing nothing but squats in what is probably a waste of time...the big round asses these girls want is probably genetic if you dont have it you never will

personaly I have never had a chick in front of me on her knees doggystyle that i didn;t think her ass looked just fine

exercises will give her a booty, r u serious?

I have no idea why anyone can think this.... has more calf raises and different angles of calf presses given Dennis Wolf big calves now? nope. any exercise made Phil Heaths shoulder width wider yet? nope. has Johhnie O Jackson ever been able to get his legs growing to catch up to his upper? nope. we all know this YET guys swear this or that exercise will give u a chest/back/glutes when u didn't have it before....? makes zero sense.

it is her genetical structure and muscle fibers and skeletal structure that is determining shape and size of her booty:lightbulb: period.
-F2S

I have no idea why anyone can think this.... has more calf raises and different angles of calf presses given Dennis Wolf big calves now? nope. any exercise made Phil Heaths shoulder width wider yet? nope. has Johhnie O Jackson ever been able to get his legs growing to catch up to his upper? nope. we all know this YET guys swear this or that exercise will give u a chest/back/glutes when u didn't have it before....? makes zero sense.

it is her genetical structure and muscle fibers and skeletal structure that is determining shape and size of her booty:lightbulb: period.
-F2S

well.. to be fair

Phil Heath's shoulders have definitely grown.. he just has narrow clavicles.. but the muscles are way bigger than they were when he started.

Dennis Wolf injured one of his calves.. and probably sees no point in doing much to develop the other because it would just make the asymmetry that much more noticeable.. plus calves these days are not considered a requirement for an outstanding physique, because bodybuilding has departed from its foundation - being an art form.

JoJ, as far as I know as injuries as well which limit his ability to get his quads to grow, similar to Joel Stubbs..

the glutes are the largest muscle in the human body.. it's unlikely that even with 'inferior' genetics, a woman would not be able to get them large enough to suit her (likely modest) ambitions..

well.. to be fair

Phil Heath's shoulders have definitely grown.. he just has narrow clavicles.. but the muscles are way bigger than they were when he started.

Dennis Wolf injured one of his calves.. and probably sees no point in doing much to develop the other because it would just make the asymmetry that much more noticeable.. plus calves these days are not considered a requirement for an outstanding physique, because bodybuilding has departed from its foundation - being an art form.

JoJ, as far as I know as injuries as well which limit his ability to get his quads to grow, similar to Joel Stubbs..

the glutes are the largest muscle in the human body.. it's unlikely that even with 'inferior' genetics, a woman would not be able to get them large enough to suit her (likely modest) ambitions..

Slice I dont know about his quad injury never heard , may be he does have an injury but what i can tell u mate is this .. I saw his one of the latest video on mutant he doing squats with a fella and God almighty he was doing good morning !!!lol just to lift heavy , wide stance , dropping down as newtons apple lol I thought when u are going to learn joj . all his career he gets criticised for legs not matching upper u know . how about maintaining TUT , slow descend on squat, feet closer / parallel more quads, front squats stuff like that . He just doesn't do it. I really believe his shit form has been a hindrance to improve his quads. He could have done better defo.

Last edited:
Consistent syntherol injects will increase the bubble to her butt.
You have to do them consistently. EOD dosing is the way I like to go for everything. You want to move the shots around and never inject into tissue that is sore to the touch or over swollen. In my chest I move the shots around searching for pliable areas to inject into. Last night I put 3ml into 4 sites in each pec. My chest looks big and round today. With syntherol consistent injects is the key, sale as everything in bodybuilding. You have to be consistent and use it long term. It will become part of your daily routine if you want that butt bad enough.
I would start with one 3ml syntherol shot in each cheek. Keep the shots at the midline and above. I've injected everywhere from the midline up and all around the sides with no issues.
Over time you will get a feel for how much oil she can take safely in each cheek.
I would imagine a very good change over time if she is consistent. Have her do squats after her injects to work the oil in.
I got my butt very big and round back in the day with daily injects of tren. Syntherol will work better and be a lot safer obviously.

Slice I dont know about his quad injury never heard , may be he does have an injury but what i can tell u mate is this .. I saw his one of the latest video on mutant he doing squats with a fella and God almighty he was doing good morning !!!lol just to lift heavy , wide stance , dropping down as newtons apple lol I thought when u are going to learn joj . all his career he gets criticised for legs not matching upper u know . how about maintaining TUT , slow descend on squat, feet closer / parallel more quads, front squats stuff like that . He just doesn't do it. I really believe his shit form has been a hindrance to improve his quads. He could have done better defo.

definitely.

JoJ, as we all know, participated in powerlifting for a long time.. while it is likely that this left him with some pretty banged up knees, it also conditioned him to squat for numbers instead of hypertrophy..

now, as a bodybuilder approaching his mid 40's.. it is unlikely that he will be putting on massive amounts of muscle on his quads.. even if he were to change up his methods..

well.. to be fair

shorter way of saying what I meant: bone structure and muscle insertion (and muscle fiber type to some degree) will determine shape. and fat distribution.

things might get a lil bigger or smaller of course but shape cant be changed. so that would mean a genetically weak body part has near zero chance of becoming a stand out body part (changing shape) without surgery, implants, seo etc.
case in point, this OP....
-F2S

Just because glute specific training isn't desired or seen in bodybuilding doesn't mean effective exercises don't exist. See barbell glute bridges. They will grow the glutes and give them a nice natural shape. Go google testimonials from women that have done them and even see some before and after photos. Contreras has a lot of information on glute training.

We should all know that your genetic shape and structure can not be changed though training. But Little slice is spot on. The glute is a big muscle and just because someone has an arse on the smaller side it doesn't mean they can't make it bigger through training. Obviously if your arse is on the small side you are not gonna be able to create a big bubble butt... you need implants and seo for that. But women really can develop a bigger and even rounder behind through training alone. You guys should check out my arse... I love my hip abductor and glute raises :D

case in point, this OP....
-F2S

with regards to OP, I find it far easier to believe that he (and his girl) simply don't know what they're doing.

I have seen many a female performing 1/8th squats with modest weight, for modest reps, and wondering why their butts aren't growing..

then they come to me asking for advice.. and it's the same thing every time - box squats and sumo deadlifts.

then I have to hear them complain about how much their butts hurt due to DOMS. but sure enough, as the weeks go by, and the bar gets heavier.. their asses begin to get bigger and bigger.

let's not forget that women tend to be more quad dominant, due to the Q-angle formed at their hips.. so those 2 movements work quite well.

but I digress

High reps and heavy weight? Sorry, but that's not possible. It may be heavy to someone, but if you can complete more than 6 reps, then it's not heavy to you.

Little slice is right. Deep squats and sumo deadlifts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131