over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO for necrotic fibers?...

homonunculus

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Fellas and Ladies who may have had experience with this,

Wondering if anyone has been able to use SEO to remedy a muscle divot or indentation due to muscle fiber necrosis (cell death) from injecting too much or nasty (e.g., mexican) gear.

The person I have in mind over-did thigh lateralis shots and now has kind of a groove along the lateralis muscle that won't fill out, leaving him with a poor thigh sweep. I've seen pics of guys who have obviously done a lot with SEO for thigh sweep, but haven't heard much r.e. this kind of "reparative plastic (oil) surgery."

This is interesting b/c there's no easy way to tell if the lack of muscle mass in those areas is due to fibers that have died, or nerve branches that were killed by the shot, leaving the fiber w/o innervation, unable to be activated and therefore destined for atrophy.

More specifically, should the shots be deep to ensure that the SEO affects deeper regions, where the fibers are alive and well, increasing size there and then filling out the musle from the underside?... Or do it superficially to try to regain a more normal spatial distribution of muscle fibers that are hypertrophied?...

Also (last one for now), would it be a good idea to include some gear w/ the SEO to enhance growth at the site, or not risk it due to the previous history of cell death there? (This person was not doing 6 ml / injection or anything. Always less than 3ml / shot in each thigh with at least 5 - 6 days between injections in the same thigh. Guessing that the gear, some of which was T400 might have been the cause.)

Thanks for any help in advance!!!

-Randy

I am not to sure about this. I would think that it wouldn't work because as you said, the area is 'dead' plus it would be a great deal of scar tissue, I assume. That means not enough blood flow to dispense the oil properly, and the muscle wouldn't be able to grow either if it's not getting enough blood supply and/if the nerves are dead as well.

I assume that one could inject a fair bit of oil in that area and make a temporary 'implant', as the oil would have trouble to dissipate since there is no proper blood flow, but that would be a temporary solution and I don't think too healthy as an oil bolus in there would cause more scar tissue, etc.

Thanks, Big A

Your input is definitely appreciated. Its one of those things where its not really a *huge* deal not to have a fantastic thigh sweep, but you don't want to screw around and make it into a very obvious physique flaw...

Should be interesting to see if anyone's been in the same situation.... and had success. The temporary oil "implant" might be worth a shot (pun intended), but it might need to be something practiced before doing it for a show. This, of course, could lead to more scar tissue and worsening of the problem.

FWIW, there isn't any scar tissue lumps there and the muscle feel hard during a contraction, telling me that there's likely some good fibers near the surface, likely covered by some that are severely atrophied...

-Randy

Bump...

Bumper Pool

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws