over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO Newb question

Warhammer1

Registered
Apologize in advance if this is a newb question. I am running Test Cyp and was curious if you could use this in place of SEOs?

Appreciate the response, I do understand what each products specific role is. I guess the question I am asking is....Can Test Oil act in a similar action like SEO.

If the action is the stretching of the fascia..could not the Test Oil do the same or is there special properties of the SEOs that make them better suited for stretching vs the oil in the Test ester solution.

WARHAMMER:

Bro we are so impressed with the way you phrased your question and response that we want you to know you can have a 25ml vial of any oil we carry and 50 BD anavar 10mg from us.

You actually may turn out to be a bad ass in this game, but its not because you got a bad ass name. Many newbes get it backwards.

Just send your address to us and tell the person working the account that the guy who works PM said you could get the products for free.

And we do not even know what SEOs are!

IPG

Last edited:
WARHAMMER:

Bro we are so impressed with the way you phrased your question and response that we want you to know you can have a 25ml vial of any oil we carry and 50 BD anavar 10mg from us.

You actually may turn out to be a bad ass in this game, but its not because you got a bad ass name. Many newbes get it backwards.

Just send your address to us and tell the person working the account that the guy who works PM said you could get the products for free.

And we do not even know what SEOs are!

IPG
Being new here I am not sure if you are for real or just pulling my chain. I have been looking to put together an order and was planning on using IP due to the overwhelming positive response on this forum. If this is legit I would totally appreciate it.
I put SEO for Site Enhancing Oils.

Being new here I am not sure if you are for real or just pulling my chain. I have been looking to put together an order and was planning on using IP due to the overwhelming positive response on this forum. If this is legit I would totally appreciate it.
I put SEO for Site Enhancing Oils.

Relax, we were sincere, and do not think you will have to much to worry about on this site.

IPG

Relax, we were sincere, and do not think you will have to much to worry about on this site.

IPG

Awesome bro everyone on here so far has been more than cool.

The oil in the cyp will dissipate too quick to get a proper response. The amount of oil you would inject each day would result with too much drug in there. The actual drug will cause too much inflamation = scar tissue.

ok...that makes sense. Much appreciated!

I have been digging around on this site over the last several weeks and I have to say that this place is great! A real wealth of info!

Kudos to all involved

The oil in the cyp will dissipate too quick to get a proper response. The amount of oil you would inject each day would result with too much drug in there. The actual drug will cause too much inflamation = scar tissue.

Big A,

After some reading over the last several days I am going to jump in and try some Syntherol. I might be able to get some results by site injecting Test Cyp but I am not interested in scar tissue. Being in the medical industry and having some knowledge of Radiology, the idea of seeing my bis ravaged with scar tissue is not appealing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws