over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO - PEAK

vitor

Registered
If I am using syntherol and want to add size to my peak, should inject 1-2 ml ed in the same spot, or should I vary the place I inject over my peak. Im trying to add an inch but upwards not all around my bi.

Any thoughts ideas, appreciated.

vitor

Here's my opinion on your quest. Peak is genetic, nothing more. If you focus SEO on one spot, you could just end up with a "lump," not peak. I'd shoot all over to make the biceps larger. The peak, if it's there, will show up when you cut body fat.

xcel

hmm

Good advice, I did my first injection today, 1 ml in each head of each arms. Damn I hate doing 4 injections in one day. My plan of attack is to inject up the bicep from the bottom up, and try to inject parrell to the first injection so it looks almost uniform. I layed my arm down, and injected straight down. Does that sound right?

Re: hmm

vitor said:
Good advice, I did my first injection today, 1 ml in each head of each arms. Damn I hate doing 4 injections in one day. My plan of attack is to inject up the bicep from the bottom up, and try to inject parrell to the first injection so it looks almost uniform. I layed my arm down, and injected straight down. Does that sound right?
I'm not quite sure what you're describing here but it sounds a lot like what I do (i think). I place my palm upwards, then clealry inject into inner and outer heads, going straight in (perpendicular to arm). The pokes in one arm are generally directly across from each other. I go up and down the biceps each session, which is what you said "from the bottom up"??

xcel

Hmm

Thanks for the Help, It has been about 3-4 hrs since I injected, alittle sore but not as bad as people said. I did biceps today so that might have helped. Im doing Big A's SEO routine with the 1ml in each head for 10days , then 2ml for 10days, then 3ml for 10days, then hopefully that should add an inch or 2.

Hmm

How long does it take to notice results when using SEO the way desribed in the SEO-FAQ by BIG A?

I'm probably not the best to answer this based on "my experiences." I'm not the "norm" when it comes to SEO. I got minimal "swelling" from its use. I jumped up to 3ml rather quickly and it still didn't do "a lot."

Apparently, my muscle fascia is "tight." In order to get it swole, I had to use Nolotil, which really made 'em swole. When they're swole I pumped 'em full of SEO!!

xcel

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
How long does it take to notice results when using SEO the way desribed in the SEO-FAQ by BIG A?

Depends - it's an individual thing. Some people notice straight away (over night). Others, like xcel, take forever. Xcel is one extreme - I don't know anyone that got as little gains as he did. On the other extreme, one guy went from 19.5" to 23.5" in the 4 weeks doing my program. He was the other extreme. Most people fall somewhere in the middle.
Stretching as much as possible every day greatly increases your results too.

Thanks

What kind of stretches do you recomend for my biceps?

thanks
vitor

Re: Thanks

vitor said:

thanks
vitor

Doesn't matter, as long as the bi is stretched. Whatever stretch you like the most.

Re: Thanks

vitor said:
Do a search here for biceps (or bicep) stretch. I had a good thread going about this a while back! Sorry I can't look now, gotta run to a meeting!

xcel

I'm with excel on this one.......you either naturally have a peak or you don't...I wouldn't try too hard to build up the peak. You could go a little heavier on the outer head , but don't get carried away thinking that you're going to achieve this great peak if you've never had one to start, just my .02! Take care.

patk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner