over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO...permanent

if the Russian dude would stop whatever he is doing now he actually looks pretty decent. odd to a trained eye but still not ridiculous looking. I'm guessing the Russian is doing PMMA via a plastic surgeon because its pretty well placed unlike Jon's golf ball traps

My friend has experimented with several things to see how permanent he can keep oil. Baby oil was his last stunt, and that went away.

The real question here should be: why are you looking for some oil - or any other substance - that never dissipates? :confused:

Cause that's definitely NOT the way a good SEO works... it works by slowly STRETCHING THE FASCIA inject after inject, and definitely not by agglomerating oil deposits into some solid mass supposed to look like muscle.

You're not - never - supposed to "keep oil" (your term) inside the body part injected... in fact, a clean/ pharm grade product like Syntherol that has been studied extensively for about 20 years now has been shown - as proven by MRI's - to not promote any UNWANTED knots, lumps or whatever it is caused byoil deposits... the product is perfectly absorbed by your system, and then again works by STRETCHING THE FASCIA.

But to stretch it properly you have to follow a precise protocol like Big A's, and that involves A MASSIVE COMMITMENT due to the number/volume of injection everyday for many months straight...

You just can't fail if you use Syntherol the way Big A outlined it many years ago, it's simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you get no results, it's simply that you didn't go after it hard enough (COMMITMENT... again) or/and use wrong products... "baby oil"... OMG... :banghead::rolleyes:

You need to give it time, and A LOT OF IT... you wouldn't miss a meal during a 16 weeks prep? You musn't miss a shot of SEO either, otherwise you'll seriously compromise the desired end result. It's slavery yes. But that's the price to pay and no one forces you. :cool:;)

The real question here should be: why are you looking for some oil - or any other substance - that never dissipates? :confused:

Cause that's definitely NOT the way a good SEO works... it works by slowly STRETCHING THE FASCIA inject after inject, and definitely not by agglomerating oil deposits into some solid mass supposed to look like muscle.

You're not - never - supposed to "keep oil" (your term) inside the body part injected... in fact, a clean/ pharm grade product like Syntherol that has been studied extensively for about 20 years now has been shown - as proven by MRI's - to not promote any UNWANTED knots, lumps or whatever it is caused byoil deposits... the product is perfectly absorbed by your system, and then again works by STRETCHING THE FASCIA.

But to stretch it properly you have to follow a precise protocol like Big A's, and that involves A MASSIVE COMMITMENT due to the number/volume of injection everyday for many months straight...

You just can't fail if you use Syntherol the way Big A outlined it many years ago, it's simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you get no results, it's simply that you didn't go after it hard enough (COMMITMENT... again) or/and use wrong products... "baby oil"... OMG... :banghead::rolleyes:

You need to give it time, and A LOT OF IT... you wouldn't miss a meal during a 16 weeks prep? You musn't miss a shot of SEO either, otherwise you'll seriously compromise the desired end result. It's slavery yes. But that's the price to pay and no one forces you. :cool:;)

But I want bigger muscles tomorrow!!!

THis is dead on Phid, glad you chimed in.

I just think more people need to research SEO before jumping in head first.
It is a slow long process that takes patience. And IMO, this is somethign that is best done in an offseason mass phase...when I see guys doing SEO precontest I get confused.

If Im using SEO, i want to stretch the fascia and grow new tissue over time. Doing it in precontest is just a visual thing....something that you could probably get the same results just by injecting your normal gear into that muscle belly and getting some inflammation.

I don't know what you've used? I'm not saying it's the answer to what you're looking for but it's the safest as far as injecting something into your muscles for enhancement.

You need to research PMMA more. Dr. Casavantes and places like Novastetic Columbia use it to build up muscle tissue. The injections are very small, microinjections if I remember right and used in various parts of the muscle in order to sculpt it.

Yes that is true. Has to be micro injects.

I don't know what you've used? I'm not saying it's the answer to what you're looking for but it's the safest as far as injecting something into your muscles for enhancement.

You need to research PMMA more. Dr. Casavantes and places like Novastetic Columbia use it to build up muscle tissue. The injections are very small, microinjections if I remember right and used in various parts of the muscle in order to sculpt it.

If I say what id like to, ill be banned.
I spent 2k on synterol. I did everything for it to work.

Nothing is permanent that you would want to use. Look at all the pros who stopped competing. Look at nick trigilli. He put synthol everywhere for years. He suggests syntherol as it’s a higher quality safe oil to use. But it’s not permanent. Everyone wants to be a freak but very few willing to do that it takes

Nothing is permanent that you would want to use. Look at all the pros who stopped competing. Look at nick trigilli. He put synthol everywhere for years. He suggests syntherol as it’s a higher quality safe oil to use. But it’s not permanent. Everyone wants to be a freak but very few have the ancestral tools to be one

Fixed :)

Actually I don't think you did. If he wrote everyone wants to be a "pro" then yes it's pure genetics. But he wrote the word freak and of course genetics can be vital but anyone on this forum could be a "freak". A freak doesn't have to look great or have clean lines or great shape like top pro's do. When you get some of these freaks you see that is all hard work and consistency. With that comes never missing a meal, training hard, shooting tonnes of gear and regarding this thread 100's-1000's of syntherol shots over years.

Anyone (within reason) could be a freak if they did whatever it takes. The fact is it takes a fucking lot of drive, discipline and I guess a crazy mentality. If you have the genetics to go with it then obviously you could become a freak much easier as you will grow much faster.

What if you started eating 5000-7000 cals ed of clean food and shooting 5 grams of gear and injecting 3ml syntherol in multiple body parts every single day. This has nothing to do with health this is purely would you reach freak status and I bet you would just like nearly eveyone who followed a crazy protocol like that in the long term. The fact is most would never do that nor would they want to but even if they did they couldn't as they don't have that crazy mindset. Many try but can't keep up or their health doesn't keep up (or both).

There are people who inject 100ml+ of syntherol every week and obviously with that comes abuse in all areas and they have that mindset of doing whatever it takes. I am not stating this is right or wrong but merely fact. You can bet some of the freaks posted about in this thread have that mindset. Rich Piana was a good example of someone with that mindset. Being a 300 pound "freak" takes a lot of effort for most and requires a lot of food and injections.

Unless you have the worst possible genetics ever it would be possible . Look at Martyn Ford he is another prime example and he definitely doesn't have the genetics. He slims down for movie roles but he is fucking massive. He may not even use syntherol. He probably has but definitely not all the time. Now imagine him with his mindset if he upped his food, drugs and started shooting 100ml syntherol per week and stuck to it. Freak status is all about what you put into it and the more extreme the better.

Last edited:
Nothing is permanent that you would want to use. Look at all the pros who stopped competing. Look at nick trigilli. He put synthol everywhere for years. He suggests syntherol as it’s a higher quality safe oil to use. But it’s not permanent. Everyone wants to be a freak but very few willing to do that it takes

he also made a video saying it's just a temporary filler for the stage. within minutes later he says it helps you gain muscle. That kid is too confused and as often contradictory in his own videos. And you're right he doesn't look like he use any of that.

Now when people say why.
I wouldn't use something permanent everywhere.
but just like women and their tits, certain areas you would like to see say that way. like calves I'm never going to have monster calves no matter what I do.
so I have no shame in putting something permanent there.

The pmma commonly used is the plastic mixed with collagen. Right?

Actually I don't think you did. If he wrote everyone wants to be a "pro" then yes it's pure genetics. But he wrote the word freak and of course genetics can be vital but anyone on this forum could be a "freak". A freak doesn't have to look great or have clean lines or great shape like top pro's do. When you get some of these freaks you see that is all hard work and consistency. With that comes never missing a meal, training hard, shooting tonnes of gear and regarding this thread 100's-1000's of syntherol shots over years.

Anyone (within reason) could be a freak if they did whatever it takes. The fact is it takes a fucking lot of drive, discipline and I guess a crazy mentality. If you have the genetics to go with it then obviously you could become a freak much easier as you will grow much faster.

What if you started eating 5000-7000 cals ed of clean food and shooting 5 grams of gear and injecting 3ml syntherol in multiple body parts every single day. This has nothing to do with health this is purely would you reach freak status and I bet you would just like nearly eveyone who followed a crazy protocol like that in the long term. The fact is most would never do that nor would they want to but even if they did they couldn't as they don't have that crazy mindset. Many try but can't keep up or their health doesn't keep up (or both).

There are people who inject 100ml+ of syntherol every week and obviously with that comes abuse in all areas and they have that mindset of doing whatever it takes. I am not stating this is right or wrong but merely fact. You can bet some of the freaks posted about in this thread have that mindset. Rich Piana was a good example of someone with that mindset. Being a 300 pound "freak" takes a lot of effort for most and requires a lot of food and injections.

Unless you have the worst possible genetics ever it would be possible . Look at Martyn Ford he is another prime example and he definitely doesn't have the genetics. He slims down for movie roles but he is fucking massive. He may not even use syntherol. He probably has but definitely not all the time. Now imagine him with his mindset if he upped his food, drugs and started shooting 100ml syntherol per week and stuck to it. Freak status is all about what you put into it and the more extreme the better.

Exactly? You got what I was putting down. A freak is someone who looks like a freak of nature. Good or bad. But to be a freak it takes determination and you have to be a little crazy. Look at Carlito xxxl, (instagram name) the dude is a freak! Insane amounts of synthol everywhere. In every part of his body. But i personally think he looks dam amazing. He competed years back and looked like dog shit. Going pro and being a freak is different. I have never chased a pro card, but I have and will always chase being a freak!

I guess in my head: I interpreted freak as in a Ronnie Coleman.

Can't deny anything you've stated, large doses of food, hard training and drugs will make anyone stand out like an anomaly in comparison to their genetic makeup. We've seen it in this industry quite too many times. And to progress at the high level especially when you've built a large amount of muscle will require a new threshold of drugs. How much is where the parents come into play.

Put that same person next to a Kai Greene, and it'll show the difficulty status of this game.

In the words of the great philosopher: Tupac Shakur: "There are levels to this shit [emoji846]".

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If I say what id like to, ill be banned.

Since getting noticeable results from a SEO, whatever the brand or product, depends a lot, as Elvia summed up perfectly in his last post, on all the other factors related to our BB lifestyle, let me ask you a few questions so that we can get a better idea of your situation and then maybe help.

Since everything you've tried so far has failed (and you seem to have experimented with a lot of different oils), let's not even mention a product's name, let's rather look at the whole picture:

And mainly: were you/ your friend in an ANABOLIC ENVIRONMENT during your experiments?

I mean:

* LOTS of Kcals for growth, way above maintenance (Elvia said 5000-7000 kcals, sounds about right).

* AAS even just TRT?

* GH/Slin?

* Was your training optimal and your workouts oriented toward growth? Tell us more about your routine.

* Did you get enough rest?

What I wanna insist on with all the above is that Syntherol, as with anything, is no magic compound: it's part of a much bigger plan, and the more commited you are in all other parts of the "lifestyle", the more beneficial it will be.

If for example you're on starving diet with very low carbs doing cardio twice a day in hope to get shredded while at the same time increase your arms size by 3", it's just foolish thinking... your glycogen stores have to be loaded first... ie you need to create the conditions for growth "naturally" (and all of them) before expecting anything from a SEO, whatever it is.

So I just saw Enhanced Athlete has a hyaluronic acid site enhancement product out. I assume it's for very brief swelling effects. Ridiculously expensive if you'd want to touch up msny bodyoarts for a show or whatever. Maybe you could inject those eye droppers for dry eyes instead? :D

Thoughts?

image.png

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke