over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO...permanent

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been experimenting for a permanent SEO.

I've only used mct and castor. Neither of these are obviously permanent...and you don't want them to be lol.
But what if you did? Like the piana look...or that Russian tkachyk_1990 on Instagram.
My friend has experimented with several things to see how permanent he can keep oil. Baby oil was his last stunt, and that went away. He even used an oil based Pmma solution. This resulted in permanent lump scars. Its plastic, once it turns solid its clue pieces. This is why its used in small amounts in atrophied scars or wrinkles. Sorry guys...there's no way rich was filled with this. The liquid plastic is just too unpredictable. That one terrible spot of his (which he admitted) is what pmma will do.

I was hoping my bud would find something, as I won't lie...id love a permanent solution for calves. Even if it's fake; and say what you want about riches look, but he wouldn't have atrophied any of that I'm thinking.
Now jons traps here idk..but they're still permanent. Screenshot_2018-03-07-08-25-31.jpg

I never have or will use any of that stuff but I would think unless it solidifies then at some point it's going to dissipate.

If it does solidify and is in there permanently there would be negative health consequences at some point.......at the very least you'd be a wrinkly old man with big shapeless lumps for calves.

nothing is permanent....

except DEATH

I never have or will use any of that stuff but I would think unless it solidifies then at some point it's going to dissipate.

If it does solidify and is in there permanently there would be negative health consequences at some point.......at the very least you'd be a wrinkly old man with big shapeless lumps for calves.

Shapeless lumps

I can't believe how stupid this thread is! Use Syntherol and follow Big A's program. The things you and your friend are using are going cause a pulmonary embolism.

BTW, Rich did use PMMA but it was done by a plastic surgeon, Dr. Casavantes, in Tijuana. It's meant to be used by a surgeon who knows how to use it, not a couple of guys that are clueless. I don't mean to come off like a dick but this is the kind of thing that gives bodybuilders a bad name.

Damnit, Jon Anderson reallllly looks like that now?
Fuckin disappointing.

Shapeless lumps
I'm not talking about the present I'm talking many years later. They won't look like you would want them to.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am curious to see how his traps look like in a back shot.

Been experimenting for a permanent SEO.

I've only used mct and castor. Neither of these are obviously permanent...and you don't want them to be lol.
But what if you did? Like the piana look...or that Russian tkachyk_1990 on Instagram.
My friend has experimented with several things to see how permanent he can keep oil. Baby oil was his last stunt, and that went away. He even used an oil based Pmma solution. This resulted in permanent lump scars. Its plastic, once it turns solid its clue pieces. This is why its used in small amounts in atrophied scars or wrinkles. Sorry guys...there's no way rich was filled with this. The liquid plastic is just too unpredictable. That one terrible spot of his (which he admitted) is what pmma will do.

I was hoping my bud would find something, as I won't lie...id love a permanent solution for calves. Even if it's fake; and say what you want about riches look, but he wouldn't have atrophied any of that I'm thinking.
Now jons traps here idk..but they're still permanent.View attachment 96695

Everything looks good except the traps! It looks like he put ADE in them like the Brazilians.

I can't believe how stupid this thread is! Use Syntherol and follow Big A's program. The things you and your friend are using are going cause a pulmonary embolism.

BTW, Rich did use PMMA but it was done by a plastic surgeon, Dr. Casavantes, in Tijuana. It's meant to be used by a surgeon who knows how to use it, not a couple of guys that are clueless. I don't mean to come off like a dick but this is the kind of thing that gives bodybuilders a bad name.

I completely agree. I understand wanting things to be permanent as it saves time, hassle and money. But the sort of things you are trying are not going to be good in the long run. You are asking for trouble injecting various different things hoping one will "stick". I also think it will hurt your physique in the long run but your health should be even more important to you. Incidentally that Russian guy has carried on and looks stupid now. A while back he was over the top but looked freaky and not overly stupid. He has carried on and it just looks fake now.

Everything looks good except the traps! It looks like he put ADE in them like the Brazilians.

Yeah he is loaded up with seo but from the pic (excluding traps) looks great. But his traps are so ridiculous it makes him look silly. What an idiot to do that as it completely ruins his overall physique.

Last edited:
Man his traps just look like tennis balls beneath the skin. Stupid looking!

I much prefer his physique when he wrestled full-time to what it is now.

Pmma doesn't work that way, a surgeon can't make its structure change. It does what it does once it solidifies.

You're right about what we've used. Im only as far as castor oil in small amounts. He's being stupid with stuff.
But also synthetek isn't the answer for everything here.
And don't think you think ive used syntherol before.
Youre right otherwise..

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!

Is this the same buddy that shoots his gear up his ass??

Pmma doesn't work that way, a surgeon can't make its structure change. It does what it does once it solidifies.

You're right about what we've used. Im only as far as castor oil in small amounts. He's being stupid with stuff.
Youre right otherwise..

What Bio posted about Rich Piana is 100% accurate.

Youre right otherwise..

I don't know what you've used? I'm not saying it's the answer to what you're looking for but it's the safest as far as injecting something into your muscles for enhancement.

You need to research PMMA more. Dr. Casavantes and places like Novastetic Columbia use it to build up muscle tissue. The injections are very small, microinjections if I remember right and used in various parts of the muscle in order to sculpt it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws