over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEo PROGRESS, BI's ONly

Ok, THis is

This is my 18th Day Ive got roughly 116 mls, or 58mls in each bi, and they are looking real good. Bicep peak is coming out nicely, and as im cutting it is really making them look like the arms I always dreamed of. It is cool that my arms always feel pumped and hard, bruises are going away, im going to do a bit more, then maintain, I dont want to be too tiny with freaky arms. But it is working great, thanks for all of your help guys. I will post my bi pic at the end of the month.

Re: Ok, THis is

vitor said:
This is my 18th Day Ive got roughly 116 mls, or 58mls in each bi, and they are looking real good. Bicep peak is coming out nicely, and as im cutting it is really making them look like the arms I always dreamed of. It is cool that my arms always feel pumped and hard, bruises are going away, im going to do a bit more, then maintain, I dont want to be too tiny with freaky arms. But it is working great, thanks for all of your help guys. I will post my bi pic at the end of the month.

Post a before pic as well if you can.
what size were you before you started? and what are you up o so far??

Armageddon said:
How long do you have to do a manitence dose?

3 months. Or, what I say is if you do the proper max size program - 1ml for 10 days, 2ml for 10 days, 3 ml for 10 days that''s almost 5 bottles. Buy 6 and your maintanance duration will be until you run out of oil.

Holy shit you big bastard. That's $600, it's almost more than what I've paid so far getting ready for up coming cycle. Well I guess its worth it to get these damn tris to come the fuck up. Thanks all

Re: Ok, THis is

vitor said:

Ok months over… got a pic? Or update on progress?? :)

OK,

I will take a pic soon, but let me tell you that My arms look so huge, it is funny trying to explain to my girlfriend how Im getting so lean, but yet Ive put 2 inches on my arms, she is so puzzeled. But it looks amazing, feels amazing, Im just doing maintence shots 1 day a week now. It is great to workout and see my arms just looking so much bigger then before. GEt on it...

Re: OK,

Damnit ur gonna make me buy this shit lol
So can u out line you dosing from day 1 till now and how long has it been? 2 inches eh? Nice.
How’d you do the shots? 2 spots per bicep 3 spots? I was thinking of 4 spots to shoot…upper and lower of each head, I hope that makes sense… so I wont hit the same spot in the bi for another 4 days. (but only one shot per ARM (right and left) per day. Howd u do it? And how many bottles you use to hit 2 inches?

Re: Re: OK,

Originally posted by NY Muscle Damnit ur gonna make me buy this shit lol
So can u out line you dosing from day 1 till now and how long has it been? 2 inches eh? Nice.
How?d you do the shots? 2 spots per bicep 3 spots? I was thinking of 4 spots to shoot?upper and lower of each head, I hope that makes sense? so I wont hit the same spot in the bi for another 4 days. (but only one shot per ARM (right and left) per day. Howd u do it? And how many bottles you use to hit 2 inches?
Read the article by BigA: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=205 , it's very explecit on how to inject. Just move around the injection site on each head, each time you inject. I say to use a 1" long pin for bi's also.

xcel

How do your bi's feel while training them? I am very interested instarting this. I know when I site inject by bi's they feel like they are tearing while training. Can I expect the same feeling or something more intense?

Hmm

Im a weird person, I hardly ever get any negative side effects from anything. Even when I was injecting 3ml's in each head, for a total of 6mls in each bi, I didnt lose any strength, flexability, or anything, just good muscle/size gains, it really makes your arm feel hard, like a rock.

Regarding the small arm turned into a large arm via SEO's...

The reason this looks funny is because a 15" arm usually has a small forearm attached to it. To look natural with SEO's you need to incorporate the size of your forearm or else you will look odd. (kinda like an olive on a toothpick) Someone like Popeye could get away with using a tone of SEO and still look semi normal. Where as someone with small foreams would look like the olive and toothpick.

So when using SEO's make sure your upper arm ends up in proportion to your forearm.

Macdaddy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity