over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEo PROGRESS, BI's ONly

vitor

Registered
Well im on my 8th day, and pain is no problems, didnt bother me much at all. I've done 16 CC's in each arm so far, and they are starting to look a bit bigger. So far my strength is the same, so that is a plus. Im assuming that I will get double the results when I go up to 2ml ED in each head, and then triple when i use 3ml in each head. Call me what u will but I want 20inch arms. My triceps are huge, and my biceps are just average.

I will post some final pics at the 30day mark.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, tips, welcome.

Sounds like all's going well bro! Keep us posted on your progress.

xcel

vitor said:
Any questions, comments, suggestions, tips, welcome.

Just make sure that you massage the hell out of them after every shot so you never get any lumps.

2 questions: How much scar tissue does this create with everyday shots? Should I consider this factor when deciding on this product. 2) I know big a said you shouldn't shot gear with the shot itself. Can you shoot the same area say later in the day, after you did the seo?

Armageddon said:
2 questions: How much scar tissue does this create with everyday shots? Should I consider this factor when deciding on this product. 2) I know big a said you shouldn't shot gear with the shot itself. Can you shoot the same area say later in the day, after you did the seo?

1) Use small gauge needles (Syntherol goes through a 28g no problem but I prefer 26g). Inject SLOWLY. Rub the hell out of the area for a few minutes after the shot. No scar tissue if you do it this way.
2) You can and most people do it, but it's no different than injecting the gear together with the SEO.

With not wanting to be like most, I should then just shoot gear somewhere else.

Armageddon said:

:)

Armageddon said:
I'm using mainly ester-free gear, so it's also going in biceps, but in separate shots.

xcel

Ive noticed when I mixed the SEO with gear the swelling was even more extreme than SEO alone. But doing gear alone caused virtually no swelling.

I just started seo. When I was putting winny and eq together in my bi's I didn't get near the swelling as with the seo's. Take care.

patk

New Update

Lets see it is around my 15 day or so, and My bi's look around 1 - 1 1/2 inches Bigger. Im only injecting Bi's. The shots dont hurt much at all, but I do have this bruise the size of a quarter on my arm. IT looks like My girlfriend beats me or something. SO far Im so impressed with this stuff, that shots are not too bad, but injecting 4 times a day kinda sucks. Im very excited at this point I almost have 50mL in each arm, and I cant wait for my 3ml ED routine, I figure if I got 1 inch from 50mls in each arm then I should hopefully get another one. It also sucks is no one seems to notice it but me, but it is midly obvious my arms are alot bigger. Im cutting right now so it i just making my arm look LARGE, veiny and such. I kinda miss the big vein down the middle , but I understand it will come back once I stop injecting. That is my update I will take a pic when it is all said and DONE. I plan on being around 200-210 6%bf and 19-20 inch arms, Might look strange,????

Re: New Update

vitor said:
I plan on being around 200-210 6%bf and 19-20 inch arms, Might look strange,????
You forgot to tell everyone that you're 5'4" tall - j/k bro :D

I think that big guns (not like Valentino has) gives one the appearance of being bigger. Ladies seem to notice your guns more than anything else (no crass remarks/rebuttals here!).

xcel

Im

Im 6'0 But i tell people im 6'2. Im more into looking good, feeling good, and pleasing as many ladies as possiable. :) I have psychological problems bulking because I was such a fat kid growing up. So 6'0 210lbs with 20inch arms and a six pack is all Ineed or want.

hey bro try not to over do it how big were your arms to start with
i mean if you got a inch -inch and a half great but if you keep going they will get biger but wont look the same oil dosnt look like muscle and it will give the bi a differnt shape now im not saying your wrong mind you just a remind bro to take it easy lots of bros i know started out good with site oil and 3 of them now have the worst bis ive ever sceen used the more is better mind set one guy had like 15in arms that looked nice large peak but took them to 19 with oil and looks like a small valentino take care bro i do hope things go well couse its another great tool in a bbers bag if done right

I have to back preist.....don't get carried away with this stuff. I've been using it with great results and I haven't even gone to 3cc's per day. I'm doing 2 in inner and 1.5 in outter and I'm getting great results(3 weeks in and I'm up about an 1.75") I don't plan on goin to a the full dosage, but I'm goin to do the maintanance doses starting at about week 6 and I'll be done and have gained and kept 2 inches in my arms with bi injects only. I'll post before and after pics so you can see. Mor is not always better, especially when it comes to seo's. Take care.

patk

Hmmm

I think that is good advice, what kind of maintence dose are you all doing? Is 2cc's in each head 1 time a week a good dose, or what do you recomend?

It all depends on the shape of your arm and how big it was before you started. A guy with a 19" arms will still look natural at 22" with the oil. Liek was just mentioned - a 15" arm will look funny with a few extra inches due to SEO. It's better to do enough to get a couple of inches, lose 1/2" due to the inflamation. Then repeat it a few months later, once the size becomes permanent. It still adds up to HUGE gains over a year.

Yes, I think that 2ml per head per week is a good maintance dose....BIGA might say different though. take care.

patk

Depends what you finished with. If your max was 2ml per head then maintain with 2ml per head. If you finished off with 3 ml per head, then maintain with 3ml per head per week.

What if I finished up with 6ml per head :eek: - j/k (actually I did that much - but have a "real tight" muscle fascia). My maintainance dose is 3ml per head EW.

xcel

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner