over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO Protocol

instynct999

Registered
this is mostly directed to BIG A since he wrote the how-to thread

would it be deleterious in any way to say amend the program by curbing the length of the initial phases of using 1ml and 2ml and say do maybe 5-7 days each as to acclimate and then go to the 3ml for the rest of duration

basically the thought behind this is if one is going to stick themselves why not move towards the larger volumes quicker as long as there is some sufficient acclimation
perhaps there is a reason i am overlooking, but when it comes to the intrusiveness of poking delicate areas one should be as efficient as possible

anyway, any idea if this would diminish the course in some way or cause a greater potential for problems?

thanks

My 'guide' is very efficient but it's still only a guide. Most people like to be told how to do everything step by step. That guide is the safest way for maximum gains.
Ideally, I recomend one start injecting 1ml per site and see how they progress. According to their progress (results, pain, etc), they should decide their dosage for themselves.
I know some that start with 1/2ml and increase by 1/2ml each 10 days. Others that are used with local injections (if they inj bis all the time with gear for example) can start straight off with 3ml. Everyone is different.

Again, it's all individual, but the guide is more to make sure one does it without any complications even if they have no experience with site shots.

Is it possible Big A , to use 27g 0r 29 insulin pins...12.7mmm for SEO's?

I did not "see" results following the outlined protocol, so I increased up to 3ml "very quickly." Everyone responds differently. Some say they do not need 3ml for it to be effective. 3ml hardly phases me! :(

Hound dog: Big A talks about "varying" the depth as well as the injection sites one does with SEO. Syntherol can flow through small gauge pins but it may be a "push" to get other SEO's to go through. I've done enough research and have decided, based on what seems to make sense to me, that I won't inject under one-inch depth, except in the calves (haven't done those yet).

xcel

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
I did not "see" results following the outlined protocol, so I increased up to 3ml "very quickly." Everyone responds differently. Some say they do not need 3ml for it to be effective. 3ml hardly phases me! :(

xcel
same here, i think it basically boils down to your threshold of pain, the sheath stretches. i first did seo in the calves and could hardly walk the next day, i can do much more now and it hardly phases me.

Hound_Dog said:
Is it possible Big A , to use 27g 0r 29 insulin pins...12.7mmm for SEO's?

I like to vary the depth using 1/2" (12.5mm) and 1" (25mm) needles.
Syntherol is the only SEO that I know of that goes through insulin pins. All others are much thicker (ie. you need 23g or larger for PumpNPose/Synthol).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131