over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seo protocols

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Interesting in various kinds of seo protocols, having never run seo before but having read big A's. Protocol and Dave palumbos protocol. I was wondering if there was more then one way to skin a cat with seo.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came up with my protocol together with Chris Clark after lots of experimenting.
We both agreed it was the only way to use it correctly.

Sure, there are lots of other opinions out there, but my protocol will deliver the results and make you happier than other protocols because everything behind it has a reason, unlike the others that just fumble around and go "by feel".

Interesting in various kinds of seo protocols, having never run seo before but having read big A's. Protocol and Dave palumbos protocol. I was wondering if there was more then one way to skin a cat with seo.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think any protocol that uses Big A's guidelines is going to product great results. By that I mean start lower and build up the dose over time and be consistent. You need regular injections for optimal results. Obviously some guys take too much or not enough. Like anything though everyone responds differently and some need more than others. You can't go wrong following his exact protocol. I would run an extended maintenance protocol.

Big A's makes more sense to look real...ouch but real.

now this guy (not sure what was said maybe deleted) but 70,000 ml?
Sarcastic?

Screenshot_2017-11-02-08-47-14.jpg

Screenshot_2017-11-02-08-53-36.jpg

I came up with my protocol together with Chris Clark after lots of experimenting.
We both agreed it was the only way to use it correctly.

Unfortunately, I don't think many kids today whose idols are mostly idiotic internet sensations closer to Kali Muscle or the late Rich Piana know who Chris Clark is... hence, btw, the dramatic outcomes we tend to see more and more ed with guys ruining their physiques... :eek::(

I have run Syntherol twice...Both times following Big A's layout.

No complaints either time and the results were as expected...Always wanted to run traps but that time just passed me by:rolleyes:

I am loving my current syntherol arm cycle. I am dosing it at 1.2ml in 2 spots in each bi-cep and tri-cep (eod). I am doing this on trt so any changes are solely syntherol. Although it goes without saying even if you blasted away it's not like your arms will suddenly transform in a matter of weeks like they can with syntherol.

Here is 1 pic from the start and 2 from my 1st set of progress pics. They do look a bit puffy but the added size is really noticeable. I don't mind the puffiness as I had just injected plus they are not like that now and look much more defined. I will be posting more updated pics on the weekend. I realized afterwards they are different arms but I will post the same arm next time. Although it's not like we have one arm 3 inches bigger than the other :D Not sure why that one pic keeps coming out the wrong way.

Start

1rstw1.jpg

1st set of progress pics

264s8zm.jpg

sfa4co.jpg

^^^^

good god, holy mother of jesus thats a nice size increase

^^^^

good god, holy mother of jesus thats a nice size increase

I had about 10 pics taken and about 8 look really big compared to the first. But I purposely posted the smaller one to give an indication. I don't know if it is the angle or what but that 2nd one (above) came out looking really big. This is after I think about 6 injections days as well so not long at all so things are going good. I am more about quality than quantity but I don't mind pushing it as any inflammation is just temporary. Size in inches is not really important but I did think 20 inches would be cool to break and it's definitely going to happen.

I am loving my current syntherol arm cycle. I am dosing it at 1.2ml in 2 spots in each bi-cep and tri-cep (eod). I am doing this on trt so any changes are solely syntherol. Although it goes without saying even if you blasted away it's not like your arms will suddenly transform in a matter of weeks like they can with syntherol.

Here is 1 pic from the start and 2 from my 1st set of progress pics. They do look a bit puffy but the added size is really noticeable. I don't mind the puffiness as I had just injected plus they are not like that now and look much more defined. I will be posting more updated pics on the weekend. I realized afterwards they are different arms but I will post the same arm next time. Although it's not like we have one arm 3 inches bigger than the other :D Not sure why that one pic keeps coming out the wrong way.

Start

1rstw1.jpg

1st set of progress pics

264s8zm.jpg

sfa4co.jpg

Wow, that's a tremendous difference. You doing only 1.2ml in inner and 1.2ml in outer head of the biceps? In the middle area of each head?

Your protocol is working very well.

Wow, that's a tremendous difference. You doing only 1.2ml in inner and 1.2ml in outer head of the biceps? In the middle area of each head?

Your protocol is working very well.

It is 2 injs for each bi-cep and 2 for each tri-cep. Inner and outer heads of bi-cep but I rotate locations everytime. and basically move up and down the bi-cep. Sometimes I come in from the side and other times more up top. Although I haven't really done any on top in the centre but I will add that area in as it's best to try to get them to heighten/peak more. For tri-ceps I started with just 1 injection but moved up to 2 injections and rotate between the 3 heads. I basically pick whatever feels best at the time.

I started at 1ml and moved up to 1.1ml and now 1.2ml for a few times. I will move up to 1.3ml 2moro night. The major thing I have noticed now is my tri-cep thickness due to adding in the 2nd shot and injecting the long and medial heads.

It is 2 injs for each bi-cep and 2 for each tri-cep. Inner and outer heads of bi-cep but I rotate locations everytime. and basically move up and down the bi-cep. Sometimes I come in from the side and other times more up top. Although I haven't really done any on top in the centre but I will add that area in as it's best to try to get them to heighten/peak more. For tri-ceps I started with just 1 injection but moved up to 2 injections and rotate between the 3 heads. I basically pick whatever feels best at the time.

I started at 1ml and moved up to 1.1ml and now 1.2ml for a few times. I will move up to 1.3ml 2moro night. The major thing I have noticed now is my tri-cep thickness due to adding in the 2nd shot and injecting the long and medial heads.

Your protocol is working very well. Arms look much bigger and still completely natural.

Your protocol is working very well. Arms look much bigger and still completely natural.

Thank you. I do think they look a bit puffy in that one pic but it is nothing. That's what happens when you inject yourself twice in a small muscle like the bi-cep. The thing is though even by the next day they look more defined as that little bit of water has disappeared. My arms seem to be getting pretty vascular now which people think you lose when using syntherol (another misconception).

Thank you. I do think they look a bit puffy in that one pic but it is nothing. That's what happens when you inject yourself twice in a small muscle like the bi-cep. The thing is though even by the next day they look more defined as that little bit of water has disappeared. My arms seem to be getting pretty vascular now which people think you lose when using syntherol (another misconception).

Like it was mentioned earlier....if you are getting it deep into the muscle, it will push everything outward. All those veins you see sitting near the top get more pronounced as they are pushed closer to the skin.

The protocol for a hyaluronic based product should be very different from an MCT based one.

Like it was mentioned earlier....if you are getting it deep into the muscle, it will push everything outward. All those veins you see sitting near the top get more pronounced as they are pushed closer to the skin.

Very true but I have been using 1/2 inch pins for bi-ceps :D

No joke, when i first did SEO i loaded up my biceps with 10ccs a day. The peak was crazy high! I went to a night club and this group of girls mobbed me, and one said she thought my biceps were so sexy she wanted to cum all over my biceps.

No joke, when i first did SEO i loaded up my biceps with 10ccs a day. The peak was crazy high! I went to a night club and this group of girls mobbed me, and one said she thought my biceps were so sexy she wanted to cum all over my biceps.

I walked home from the gym before and some guy stopped me and asked if I wanted to go to an afterparty. I said no and I had just been the gym. He asked me something and I didn't know what he said so said what do you mean. I should mention this guy was clearly gay. He repeated himself and asked if I wanted to get sucked. He saw the look on my face but then said do you want to see one of my girls. I said no and he definitely didn't look like a pimp but you never know. Your story is definitely better :eek::D

I walked home from the gym before and some guy stopped me and asked if I wanted to go to an afterparty. I said no and I had just been the gym. He asked me something and I didn't know what he said so said what do you mean. I should mention this guy was clearly gay. He repeated himself and asked if I wanted to get sucked. He saw the look on my face but then said do you want to see one of my girls. I said no and he definitely didn't look like a pimp but you never know. Your story is definitely better :eek::D

Bahaha that’s funny! Hahaha 🤣😂

Bahaha that’s funny! Hahaha

I have lived here for 2 years and never had anything like that happen. Well I have when walking through the red light district but not by where I live. There must be a brothel really close.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131