over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO question (again!)

Eagle

Newbies
I have sth to ask about SEO.
I tried to find answers but I only hit against a rubber wall.

Syntherol ingredients: medium chain fatty acids (which ARE NOT MCT!!!) + local anesthetic + silica + benzilic acid.
Ok for the benzilic acid for sterility reasons.

The silica is derived from the coconut oil where the product comes from...still I dont like it...silica is not sth to soften any connective tissue...inhaled silica cause cancer...silica implant cause scar tissue growth...nothing good IMO.

The free fatty acids (FFA).
They are known to be organic acid, with a pKa of about 3-3,5, which makes them potentially tissue damaging.

This is supported also by the presence of the local anesthetic: why add an anesthetic if the oil were "kind" towards tissues?

Plastic surgeons inserting calf implant after SEO use find thicker fascias and muscle atrofi...is that only a "bad SEO use" of what?

I would be grateful if somebody could throw some light on my issues.

Eagle ;)

"The silica is derived from the coconut oil where the product comes from...still I dont like it...silica is not sth to soften any connective tissue...inhaled silica cause cancer...silica implant cause scar tissue growth...nothing good IMO."
You're confusing silica with silicone. This was discussed in the past.

"The free fatty acids (FFA).
They are known to be organic acid, with a pKa of about 3-3,5, which makes them potentially tissue damaging."
Not any more damaging than any other gear oil.

"This is supported also by the presence of the local anesthetic: why add an anesthetic if the oil were "kind" towards tissues?"
Syntherol doesn't have any kind of anesthetic. PumpNPose does - it's a thicker oil and some people complain about the stretching pain, that's why that product has lidocaine in it.

"Plastic surgeons inserting calf implant after SEO use find thicker fascias and muscle atrofi...is that only a "bad SEO use" of what?"
Yes, sounds like incorrect SEO use - scar tissue and damage to the fascia, which means more scar tissue, is very easy to occur if one doesn't follow the proper directions.

Re: Re: SEO question (again!)

Big A said:
"The silica is derived from the coconut oil where the product comes from...still I dont like it...silica is not sth to soften any connective tissue...inhaled silica cause cancer...silica implant cause scar tissue growth...nothing good IMO."
You're confusing silica with silicone. This was discussed in the past.

"The free fatty acids (FFA).
They are known to be organic acid, with a pKa of about 3-3,5, which makes them potentially tissue damaging."
Not any more damaging than any other gear oil.

"This is supported also by the presence of the local anesthetic: why add an anesthetic if the oil were "kind" towards tissues?"
Syntherol doesn't have any kind of anesthetic. PumpNPose does - it's a thicker oil and some people complain about the stretching pain, that's why that product has lidocaine in it.

"Plastic surgeons inserting calf implant after SEO use find thicker fascias and muscle atrofi...is that only a "bad SEO use" of what?"
Yes, sounds like incorrect SEO use - scar tissue and damage to the fascia, which means more scar tissue, is very easy to occur if one doesn't follow the proper directions.

Oooops! they changed the composition that was written on the site....a couple of months ago there were only 2 FFA (today they are 4 (caproic and lauric recently added) and took away the lidocain...sorry I was not updated.

Does it hurt with the new formula?

FFA and triglicerides - no try to be fastidious BUT: triglicerides (any gear oil) is chemically neutral, therefore not hurting the tissue. Unfortunately the body is, in a way, able to handle it and the reabsorption time is too short.

FFA are polar acid molecule.
When injected into water vased medium (as muscle tissue) they assemble in polar "micellas".
Probably that is the reason of the very slow absorption time which is the base of the SEO effect.
Unfortunately they are also acid, whereas the triglicerides (gear oils) ARE NOT!

And this is basic chemistry, everyone can read it on a high school book.

About the SILICA I have to check again the books and I will get back to you.

But, having written that, the absence of lidocain is a positive point!

Eagle ;)

Syntherol never had lidocaine in it.

Those 4 acids comprise MCT oil. Most MCT oils only have the main 2 fatty acids listed. I guess Synthetek wanted to be more accurate and is listing all 4 fatty acids on their product - the last 2 comprise less than 1% of the oil composition.

Big A said:
Syntherol never had lidocaine in it.

Those 4 acids comprise MCT oil. Most MCT oils only have the main 2 fatty acids listed. I guess Synthetek wanted to be more accurate and is listing all 4 fatty acids on their product - the last 2 comprise less than 1% of the oil composition.

(Sorry, but the "old" ingredient list comprised lidocain as well.)

MCT = Medium Chian Triglicerides.
Triglicerides = One Glicerol Molecule + 3 Fatty acids, binded as esters.
The lenght of the carbon chain of the fatty acids defines the triglicerids.

The MCT are triglicerides where the fatty acids are "medium chained", ie, up to 12 carbon atoms.

Gear oils (sesame, olive, etc) are triglicerids where the fatty acids have longer chains (more than 12: such as oleic, linoic, linoleic,...).

Triglicerides are NEUTRAL compounds.
That is they do NOT act chemically when in a water based medium.
This is due to the fact that the acid area of the FFA is involved in the ester bind and no longer free to donate his H+.

They do NOT release H+ or OH-.

Fatty acids are POLAR acid molecules.
That is they act as ACIDS when in a water based medium with pH7, such as muscle tissue.

That is thay irritate and cause inflammation.
This can contribute to the swelling and mass-effect, but, in the long run, at least theoretically, gives a good chance of scarring, thickening of fascias, muscle fibers atrofi.

On top of it you must consider that every time you stick a needle in a muscle you damage some fibers, you make a hole in the fascia, you cause some bleeding (very little if the needlt is thin and you are lucky not to meet a vein, but still a bleeding).

Bleeding means fibrin formation and, ALWAYS, a little scar tissue.
It may be minimal, but it is ALWAYS there.

Add to this the irritating effect of the FFA, and I think you will understand my issue.

Anyway
This is the last reply by me.
And I will never raise the issue again, I promise.

Still, no one has cleared my doubts.
And I do not understand how people can inject their muscles with hundreds ml of oil NOT KNOWING what is happening once the oil is in....:rolleyes:

Gentlemen, thank you for your attention.

Eagle ;)

Last edited:
Big A is righted about the silica having to be inhaled or injested to hurt you. Also I believe it is of a different nature.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws