over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO question for BigA

Boo

Registered
I don't want to push my luck ( I know I ask a lot of questions,) I am buying Syntherol I just need to clear up more questions before I do.

Over on Muscle Mayham a fellow named Derek Anthony posted some pics of himself ( I can post them here if you will allow me to.) DA took a lot of shit about his SEO use, but I think his biceps and calves look great.

My questions are ( BigA ) have you seen DA's pic's? Do you think the apperance of his muscles are in keeping with results you would expect from proper SEO use? And with respect to calves . . . I read that 1 or 2 cc's of oil based gear shot into your gastroc's can hurt you so badly that you won't be walking for days, so what would daily injections of Syntherol do?

I should say that I have good calves , but my knee joints are some what large and it takes away from that dramatic medial flare I would like to obtain ( much like DAnthony has seemly gotten.) Can I get this with Syntherol?

Do you have any pics of Syntherol enhanced calves which you could post?

Thanks,
Boo.

Last edited:
I think his calves and biceps look great . . .

Attachments

• zzzzDSC01110.jpg
    zzzzDSC01110.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 443
  • zzzmay2004001.jpg
    zzzmay2004001.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 410
His calves look great.

In that first pic his bis look OK but they are just too large compared to his forearms - makes his forearms look small.

In that second pic, his right biceps looks "droopy" - could just be the camera angle.

His calves look great but I have seen some shots of his arms where his biceps look rediculous. One in particular stands in my mind where he was out for diner or something all dressed up, his bicep look like a tennis ball was implanted into it.

Yes, I have seen that shot as well. I know what you mean.

Boo

Both of them shots look pretty good to me.

Boo said:
My questions are ( BigA ) have you seen DA's pic's? Do you think the apperance of his muscles are in keeping with results you would expect from proper SEO use? And with respect to calves . . . I read that 1 or 2 cc's of oil based gear shot into your gastroc's can hurt you so badly that you won't be walking for days, so what would daily injections of Syntherol do?

I should say that I have good calves , but my knee joints are some what large and it takes away from that dramatic medial flare I would like to obtain ( much like DAnthony has seemly gotten.) Can I get this with Syntherol?

Do you have any pics of Syntherol enhanced calves which you could post?

Thanks,
Boo.

It's first time that I have seen those pics. He looks good in those pics, but you can't tell whether the size looks natural or not from those pics.
BUt yes, you will gain that much size, but that is from probably 2 or 3 Syntherol cycles, depending on your starting point. His arms and calves are seriously large in comparison with the rest of him, so that is why I am saying 2 or 3 syntherol cycles.

Calves are painful because they are very tight. It will be painful for the first several days, but after that it will be ok. PLus remember, Syntherol actually hurts less than most gear. Also, some people get zero pain from calf shots, but they are the exception.

The flare on the claves is if the Syntherol is done on the edge of the muscle as it should be. You don't inject the claves in the middle of the muscle, as then you will get the fake , omplant look, were the calf looks like a water baloon. When you inject on the ridge, up and down, you get the flared look.

Here's a pic of my calf. This was taken several months ago, after not training it for over a year. No shots were administered for over 2 years. It just looks like this all the time now. Actually, it's bigger now again since I started training a few months ago.

Attachments

• calf.jpg
    calf.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 413
Now that is a calve!

Thank you for all your help!

Boo.

Didn't follow Big A's advice it looks like

I went to this guy's site http://www.derekanthony.com

He's not done good things with his SEO program. Look in the Photos Section. THe top left-hand photo is him sitting down with a mirror behind him. Notice how badly mismatched his delts and triceps are when you look at the reflection in the mirror.
Then look down at the bottom of the photo page on the right. He's approaching a Greg Valentino look with his bicep enhancement.

There are other flaws and overdone stuff if you look close. He clearly went too far on biceps and calves, and his delts look out of balance with his slender triceps.

Just my opinion of course...

tennis ball biceps

JonnyO said:
His calves look great but I have seen some shots of his arms where his biceps look rediculous. One in particular stands in my mind where he was out for diner or something all dressed up, his bicep look like a tennis ball was implanted into it.

would this predominantly occur if he (on top of too much synth in general) shot it too much in one spot and didnt move his hots up and down the muscle, and not varyin the depth?

Also i wondered, I am plannin a syntherol cycle to even up my symmetry as i have cerebral palsey on my left side, mainly forearms, quad and calves are smaller. wld there be anyone who wld look at photos of me and help formulate a synth cycle? :D

"would this predominantly occur if he (on top of too much synth in general) shot it too much in one spot and didnt move his hots up and down the muscle, and not varyin the depth?"

Correct.

"Also i wondered, I am plannin a syntherol cycle to even up my symmetry as i have cerebral palsey on my left side, mainly forearms, quad and calves are smaller. wld there be anyone who wld look at photos of me and help formulate a synth cycle? :D"

Email me.

Dad said:
IHe clearly went too far on biceps and calves, and his delts look out of balance with his slender triceps.

Agreed. It also looks like there is too much oil in there still. He either did cycles too close to each other or never took a break to allow the muscle to grow on it's own fully.

Should have said this before

This is long overdue, but I want to tell you guys reading about SEO's to follow Big A's article on using this. My experience has been excellent, with no lumps, goofy-looking shapes, or problems of any sort - because I did it the way Big A laid it out.

On top of that, Big A himself has been kind enough to answer several PM's when I had questions!

So if you're reading this, Big A, thank you for your kindness and help - it's truly appreciated!

Best,
Dad

he needs to when to know when to say stop..he is beyond that..i am sure he is a great guy but his calves looks rediculous and his biceps look like Valentines and his triceps need more work..

I thought this guy looked familiar...

I ran into him at a club a few wees ago. He was with his girl and I was with mine and we just started talking. He seemed like a very nice guy, and in the course of conversation we discovered that we had many friends in common. The music was so loud when we were doing the introductions that I couldn't clearly hear his name, but I knew it started with a "D".

Just checked out his site. The pics do not do his arms justice. YES, they are misshapen and almost "Valentino-like", but big as hell! Made me look like a weasel standing next to him - plus he's taller than me. I hate that!

:eek:

How tall is Derek? He looks around six feet or over.

To get big arms one does not need to do syntherol do they? Of all the products I've seen that is one I would never want to do.

Like anything else...

Using SEO's is like using anything else - you have to do your homework, start out cautiously, and use it the right way.

What's the right way? Start by reading Big A's article - then reread it a few more times. In my opinion, SEO's can be used very effectively to bring lagging bodyparts up to par with the rest of one's physique. The whole point of bodybuilding is to achieve not only size, but balance between bodyparts that is asthetically pleasing - that is, no one bodypart overwhelms (or is overwhelmed by) the rest. Since none of us is born with absolutely perfect symmetry, SEO's can be used to get one closer.

Another advantage is that SEO's are not drugs, so there are none of the potential sides associated with use of any sort of drug.

It seems that where people go wrong is in losing sight of the whole notion of overall balance, and in trying to take shortcuts like attempting to make 16 inch arms into 20 inch arms by using SEO's instead of hard work to got to, say, 18+ inches first.

Just my opinion of course...

Nute -

He's not 6'. His girlfriend is really short so that makes him lok bigger in those pics on his site. I'm 5'8" tall and he's a few inches bigger than me. Well, yeah maybe he's 6', but no bigger than that!

Dad said:
This is long overdue, but I want to tell you guys reading about SEO's to follow Big A's article on using this. My experience has been excellent, with no lumps, goofy-looking shapes, or problems of any sort - because I did it the way Big A laid it out.

On top of that, Big A himself has been kind enough to answer several PM's when I had questions!

So if you're reading this, Big A, thank you for your kindness and help - it's truly appreciated!

Best,
Dad

Thank you :)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil