over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syntherol or gtfo :)

jk...

I'd defer to the more experienced guys like Elvia, Pinkton...others etc about this stuff

Junk from my experience. Maybe long term use it is beneficial but it takes a lot more then they say for any difference. But with the actual science behind it in theory it should be a good product. But who knows if what’s in it is actually what’s in it.

I have never used it and I would not recommend it due to who has ties to that product. As need4tren highlighted for seo you need higher volume to make a big difference. I can still get great results with lower than usual but over time you need volume to transform larger muscles. If you want to make your bi-cep stand out then sure 1-2ml daily could do wonders over time but for most things you need more volume.

I would recommend syntherol for obvious reasons. It's the sponsored product on here and 100% it works if you are consistent. It's remarkable how good it can work but you need to be consistent. It's made by a pharm company and it's been used by many on here so it can be trusted and I have never had an issue with tonnes of injections over the years.

Garbage! I used 5 bottles and got absolutely nothing out of it and it’s 3x as expensive as syntherol. I gained 2” on my arms in 8 weeks using syntherol every 3rd day and the look is 100% natural. This is after just 6 weeks of syntherol. Even after stopping I kept close to 1.5”.

I used Syntherol on my calves for a couple months and it works but as Elvia said it takes quite a bit of volume to get results there. I don't know if I would do it again; it's time consuming (for a muscle like calve), expensive, and you really have to like needles a lot. LOL.

I'm getting good results on my calves now just by working them hard, and with AAS/gh. I think that maybe with a little more real muscle on them I might be tempted to give Syntherol a go again.

Garbage! I used 5 bottles and got absolutely nothing out of it and it’s 3x as expensive as syntherol. I gained 2” on my arms in 8 weeks using syntherol every 3rd day and the look is 100% natural. This is after just 6 weeks of syntherol. Even after stopping I kept close to 1.5”.

You look the same...

Medi is an expensive distilled water mix with hyaluronic acid powder. That's all...
the danger in this one is migration issues. Anything can migrate but eater based especially. Also carries same risk as suspensions.

Mediphorm is garbage and pushed by a complete scumbag that ripped off several sponsors here years ago! Don't go near that crap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear