over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

seo talk.

in these pics I was 23+ , started from 20, the whole circled thing ( the bi) was hard as a rock , and still is eventhough i barely shoot once a week - it felt like an implant, but it wasnt just scar from pins...and I used mostly one spot to shoot in , sometimes two, never 6 as in the protocol on promuscle.

Everything you've posted in this thread is exactly what I've experienced.
I haven't injected my arms in 1 year and 7 months. I had hard balls in my biceps the size of a baseball. Now most is gone except a marble. Facias stretching doesn't happen. Muscle necrosis does happen and strength goes down. As long as you inject once every 5 days you'll stay freaky huge! Just make sure to flex when a hot girl grabs your bicep or she'll wonder what that baseball is in your arm. My arms got up to 20 3/8". I've lost I'm guessing 4".
I may do it again one day. I stopped due to a bad infection that scared me straight.

For the record, I don't know what's the carrier on the ADE. It just says "carrier QSP" (quantum satis para) on the label.

I've touched it and it's not regular oil, feels like an emulsion, sort of... It even says "emulsified" on the box.

Oh, crap. Found this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvtLuAheq0"]efeito do a.d.e - YouTube[/ame]

Please guys, this doesn't represent my people. But laugh all you want.

Yep. Just vitamins for farm animals.

I have a huge bottle I bout at a farm and fleet or something. Very little causes a huge round look in the muscle. I found out by accident trying to take inject vitamins. I mean maybe a 1/4 of a cc and more like 1/8. It will make you feel like shit if you take it a few days in a row too. I learned the hard way. I rarely ever take it now. Vitamins shouldn't make you feel like shit and its very painful. But if you want huge round shoulders for a weekend its works.

Tenny scar tissue doesn't shape like blobs.

And as far as the vitamin inject, the oil carrier is what's causing it. Whatever that is.
it's permanent unless u pop it lol.

As I said it's not castor oil. I know a guy that puts 80 cc in each quads sweep and by end of the week it's normal.
There' an oil tthat the body is not absorbing.
I saw one Brazilian using 60 ml per shot.

It not permanent and I cant believe they are injecting that much. This shit hurts. Shoulders is about all I would use it for and maybe triceps. Thats it. you only need a very little amount.

in these pics I was 23+ , started from 20, the whole circled thing ( the bi) was hard as a rock , and still is eventhough i barely shoot once a week - it felt like an implant, but it wasnt just scar from pins...and I used mostly one spot to shoot in , sometimes two, never 6 as in the protocol on promuscle.

Man, your arms are huge. Do you inject only 1 head per biceps? Inner or outer? How many cc's? Do you use syntherol or other type of SEO?

Alright, this is the least developed area in the country. Most people are fairly illiterate.

It says youngsters are using ADE and plain mineral oil.

I can't translate the whole thing, but this was on the news nationwide:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGbb4FjLPg"]Musculação ADE - YouTube[/ame]

Man, your arms are huge. Do you inject only 1 head per biceps? Inner or outer? How many cc's? Do you use syntherol or other type of SEO?

I started in 2012 for a year non stop, no protocol just started with 5cc , and tried different angles and spots and found out the one works best for me was upper inner bicep, which I did for a long time eventually up to 10 cc and went up to 10 cc either in one spot or two separate, till i start using different spots and angles every day. after 3 inches gained I was using only a cpl of times a week , sometimes stop for 6 months and barely lose any gains, currently doing just gear in arms once a week to maintain at size i want and a look I want. My first 3 inces i gained mostly from biceps and it was drawing a lot of attention from people but it started looking very weird, stopped the biceps for a year and started with triceps and all sides of shoulders to make it look proportional.

p.s at one point after the biceps gets too big , u will have to start shooting in the lowest part - inner and outer which is painful days after because affects nerves of the forearm. also u should pick a needle to go deep enough according to ur arms size, I used 1" which was a mistake for my size but in a few months i start seeing oil piling up very close to the top of muscle and switched to 1.5". after so many years I was able to adjust size and looks and make them look proportionate , currently , 1x5cc shot per muscle once every 1-2 weeks is enough to maintain. that s my protocol - go by feeling

Vitamins A, D, and E suspended in oil.
Yup and mineral oil. They had a documentary on them. It had turned solid in there and some guys were risking losing limbs. The documentary had that guy with the red zyzz shirt who was an internet sensation for this idiocy a few years ago.

I started in 2012 for a year non stop, no protocol just started with 5cc , and tried different angles and spots and found out the one works best for me was upper inner bicep, which I did for a long time eventually up to 10 cc and went up to 10 cc either in one spot or two separate, till i start using different spots and angles every day. after 3 inches gained I was using only a cpl of times a week , sometimes stop for 6 months and barely lose any gains, currently doing just gear in arms once a week to maintain at size i want and a look I want. My first 3 inces i gained mostly from biceps and it was drawing a lot of attention from people but it started looking very weird, stopped the biceps for a year and started with triceps and all sides of shoulders to make it look proportional.

p.s at one point after the biceps gets too big , u will have to start shooting in the lowest part - inner and outer which is painful days after because affects nerves of the forearm. also u should pick a needle to go deep enough according to ur arms size, I used 1" which was a mistake for my size but in a few months i start seeing oil piling up very close to the top of muscle and switched to 1.5". after so many years I was able to adjust size and looks and make them look proportionate , currently , 1x5cc shot per muscle once every 1-2 weeks is enough to maintain. that s my protocol - go by feeling

Definitely a different protocol than what I've seen others do. When you say you would do 5cc-10cc mostly in the upper inner bicep, was it as high up as what you see in the first photo from the link below?

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

Was it syntherol or other brand? You don't need to say the specific brand if it was not syntherol.

Definitely a different protocol than what I've seen others do. When you say you would do 5cc-10cc mostly in the upper inner bicep, was it as high up as what you see in the first photo from the link below?

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE BIS. SYNTHEROL BIS INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

Was it syntherol or other brand? You don't need to say the specific brand if it was not syntherol.

yes ,like the one in the pic, with arm folded at a 90' angle.....saw it in an article from some experienced guy (not one of the clowns that look like shit) and he said that he had best results from shooting there and thats what i did for months before i start switching everywhere, but in general oil will spread around the whole muscle, it s not like PMMA, u ll have to do small adjustments with time but but as a start this really give me a lot of size without make the muscle look weird, in fact the first 1.5 inches just from the biceps looked very natural just shooting in that spot. I ve used only two brands - syntherol and my own stuff (mine has been modified according to my taste, it s not the original Synthol recipe made by Kris Clark - I dont even like the idea behind his stuff - a severe inflammation) . can't trust anyone else. Just like DNP - unless measure it myself and do everything properly and check everything twice to make sure everything is properly dosed, I wont use it. just like u can end up taking a capsule saying 200mg of dnp and being 650mg, same way you can end up shooting cooking oil from walmart, not even filtered ,made in somebody's kitchen. There are many ppl selling SEO online but I personally trust only guys from promuscle with "american-made products" when it comes to shooting oil in large amounts or DNP....

Last edited:
"its only scar tissue blablabla"
Sory guys but I used syntherol in calves, I didnt follow a protocol, just 4ml splited on 2 heads for each calve. After months I never lost my gains while I dont follow any maintenance protocol.

Look at markus ruhl biceps

"its only scar tissue blablabla"
Sory guys but I used syntherol in calves, I didnt follow a protocol, just 4ml splited on 2 heads for each calve. After months I never lost my gains while I dont follow any maintenance protocol.

Look at markus ruhl biceps

hurt as hell , eh? calves have tons of nerves... I tried that and hated it....luckily i have decent size calves....uhhhh

hurt as hell , eh? calves have tons of nerves... I tried that and hated it....luckily i have decent size calves....uhhhh

Never have a single pain in calves, more just like a good pump or pwo soreness. A nice feeling actually :)

Yes scar tissue occurs... fairly obvious. But how many times have you guys injected one area with aas over the years and the body part looks normal. I have scar tissue in my glutes and shoulders but it's not like it has made them inches bigger.

It's dangerous injecting huge amounts of fat soluble vitamins (A, D and E) they become toxic and the body struggles to get rid of them. It happens all over but there are an alarming amount of Brazilian's who do that. What's bizarre is many of them barely even train so the rest of their bodies are tiny. I saw one guy and his chest, traps and bi-ceps were ridiculous plus he had tiny forearms.

I have used syntherol a lot and as I always say you can't get that look with it. Sure if someone wants to do 50ml per day that is possible but who in their right mind would do that. I know guys doing 10ml daily syntherol in their shoulders etc and they just look good and nothing fake.

Someone mentioned the 5% guy the Viking and his arms just look stupid. Very soft look to them. Not sure what he is putting in them but he needs to stop.

Syntherol is a great tool when used correctly. I haven't used that much and always got tired of injecting myself (I do the same with aas and peps). But I plan to do an arm log soon and will be 100% and maybe that can shine more light into the subject as I will be using larger volume than usual (still nothing silly). My calves responded great to it but it's hard to keep up with calf injections. Arms are easy for me so I plan to be 100% this time round.

Anyone seen that fergusondarren84 on Insta? He forgot to pin his shoulders especially his rear delts lmao. His arms look fucking stupid

Anyone seen that fergusondarren84 on Insta? He forgot to pin his shoulders especially his rear delts lmao. His arms look fucking stupid

Just checked (never heard of him) and he just looks odd. Needed a better tattoo artist too... adds to the bad look. Perhaps the seo stretched his skin ("bigger muscles") and have made the tatoos like even worst though. My tattoos are crap but I know it :eek::D

Just checked (never heard of him) and he just looks odd. Needed a better tattoo artist too... adds to the bad look. Perhaps the seo stretched his skin ("bigger muscles") and have made the tatoos like even worst though. My tattoos are crap but I know it :eek::D

Just looks stupid eh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity