over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

seo talk.

Upper chest can be good. The chest is full of nerves though. Everyone is different but the guys I know had issues injecting the lower part of their chest. They would hit things all the time. The upper chest seems more user friendly but again everyone is different. It should respond well and I would start low and gradually build up. Building up to 2 x 3ml injs in each upper pec twice weekly could do good things and would be much easier than daily injections.

One thing I do recommend is staying away from heavy pressing when doing the chest just as a precaution. Mainly go for pump workouts and add in an intra shake and basically get it as pumped up as possible when training.

I do believe tenny attributes his pec tear to pec injections. If I remember right there was a thread of concreter's where he and tenny discussed that that was a likely cause of his pec tear as well

Upper chest can be good. The chest is full of nerves though. Everyone is different but the guys I know had issues injecting the lower part of their chest. They would hit things all the time. The upper chest seems more user friendly but again everyone is different. It should respond well and I would start low and gradually build up. Building up to 2 x 3ml injs in each upper pec twice weekly could do good things and would be much easier than daily injections.

One thing I do recommend is staying away from heavy pressing when doing the chest just as a precaution. Mainly go for pump workouts and add in an intra shake and basically get it as pumped up as possible when training.

Would you suggest 1 spot only (middle area) for upper chest or would you go with 3 spots (right, middle, left) across the upper chest area?

Would you suggest 1 spot only (middle area) for upper chest or would you go with 3 spots (right, middle, left) across the upper chest area?

I would recommend 2 spots for each upper pec so 4 injs in total. Just rotate areas (right, middle and left) each day. So just inject down the line of your upper chest. 1-3 injections per upper pec could work but I guess it goes by the volume injected and frequency of injections. 2 injections allows for rotation and getting in the needed oïl volume each day.

Last edited:
I would recommend 2 spots for each upper pec so 4 injs in total. Just rotate areas (right, middle and left) each day. So just inject down the line of your upper chest. 1-3 injections per upper pec could work but I guess it goes by the volume injected and frequency of injections. 2 injections allows for rotation and getting in the needed oïl volume each day.

Thanks Elvia.

Wow, that seems like a lot for all of those heads, I can see 5cc in the long head tho.

i was doing two heads at a time initially and the smallest one rarely, now i m doing a 5 cc shot once a week for the whole triceps...

i was doing two heads at a time initially and the smallest one rarely, now i m doing a 5 cc shot once a week for the whole triceps...

Wait wait.
Your doing 5cc in one spot?

and what did I read you put 5cc test prop in u?

Everything you've listed in this thread is exactly what I've experienced.
I haven't injected my arms in 1 year and 7 months. I had hard balls in my biceps the size of a baseball. Now most is gone except a marble. Facias stretching doesn't happen. Muscle necrosis does happen and strength goes down. As long as you inject once every 5 days you'll stay freaky huge! Just make sure to flex when a hot girl grabs your bicep or she'll wonder what that baseball is in your arm. My arms got up to 20 3/8". I've lost I'm guessing 4".
I may do it again one day. I stopped due to a bad infection that scared me straight.

Facia doesn't stretch but Syntherol (oil) says it does?

I'm confused

What spot are you shooting the 5 cc in. Do you spend a lot of time massaging to get better distribution?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

What spot are you shooting the 5 cc in. Do you spend a lot of time massaging to get better distribution?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

no i odnt massage, just heat the oil b4 shooting. Kinda flex the arm and raise it up at a 90 degree and shot from inside under wherever i like or put down on against my knee and shoot from outside and behind...
apparently depending on the oil some oils the body accepts and dissolve and fill the muscle temp. and other oils the body doesnt accept as much and creates encapsulated tissue, at leasts that what Bostin Loyd claims to "have been coached" ... and cottonseed doesnt seem to be dissolved completely and creates that long lasting tissue

now this guy (not sure what was said maybe deleted) but 70,000 ml?
Sarcastic?

IMG_20171102_085209.jpg

Screenshot_2017-11-02-08-53-36.jpg

now this guy (not sure what was said maybe deleted) but 70,000 ml?
Sarcastic?

View attachment 95388

View attachment 95389

He looks crazy in his IG photos and videos. He has gone over the top especially in his delts but he does look freaky. It's actually refreshing to see his honesty! I am a bit taken back by that. Honestly so many guys pm me about syntherol and they never post in the open. They mention ym log and none of them ever post in it. I guess some people just don't want to be known as using it.

EDIT... He was replying to a troll. I actually thought he was being honest about his usage... silly me :eek::D

Last edited:
I dont know how he made his look more natural than all the others that look real fake?!

My friends did mineral oil (10 ml) in outter forearm and looks good.
I don't think he realizes he used a permanent thing lol.
Good thing he did a good job

Where is the short head of triceps, is that the same as lateral?

For general armsize is there any point in doing the medial head of triceps? It looks damn small in anatomy-charts. Isnt there best to do both bicepshead and long triceps-head? Maybe even do more in the long tricepshead instead of little in long and little in medial...

Where is the short head of triceps, is that the same as lateral?

For general armsize is there any point in doing the medial head of triceps? It looks damn small in anatomy-charts. Isnt there best to do both bicepshead and long triceps-head? Maybe even do more in the long tricepshead instead of little in long and little in medial...

It's very difficult I think. But I only do prop injects.
The growth from working an irritated muscle is amazing to me.I do it on purpose for the pip.
Helps me connect with muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity