over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO - To Clear the AIr

vitor

Registered
There has been alot of talk on SEO's and alot of questions, I recently tried 2 bottles of Synthetek's SEO and I will try to shed some light on the subject.

First off, I love working out and bodybuilding, I realize im never going to be a pro, but I love to be muscular lean, and train hard. My weight can go from 180-220 depending on if Im modeling, or if im trying to bulk or enter a local Maryland show. I tried SEO's because I wanted to create a peak and really have my arms stand out. That was my goal to really increase my arm size. Im 6'2 and my arms are about 18 inches normally. Or before my seo use.

I followed the SEO thread procedures to the T. 1 ml per bicep head per arm per day for 10 days, then 2ml per head, then 3, then the maintence. I felt the hardest part was doing all of the injections. I didnt feel extremely sore, and didnt find it to hurt as bad as most say. It is a shot, it isnt supposed to feel good, i mean the pain of the shot last for all of 10 seconds, X 4 shots mean 40seconds of pain, youre a man you can handle it.

One problem I did face was keeping the needle steady while it was in my arm, it is hard to inject and keep it steady and push slowly but it can be done. I did bruise mildy on my arms, and the their were little tiny injection holes on my arm but not noticeable, to the common man. My girlfriend loves my arms and had no idea I was injecting into them or anything. I even made up this lie how Im doing arms 3 times a week to explain my new growth.

Over the course of 30 day I put on about 1 1/2 inches to each arm, I didnt lose any vascularity, and my arm felt just the same as it did before. I looked better alot fuller, larger and my peak did go up some.

I think the problem with SEO's is just relaxing, doing your homework and dont freak out so much, you are not going to look like that freak with 28inch arms that are deformed. I tried to map out on my arm where i was going to inject on one head, and inject parrel to it on the other head as well as the other arm. Big A told me to try not to over think this process and make it so scientific and he was right, just relax have some faith in us as teachers and guides and seo can be a good send. Follow the 30 day program then the once a week maintence for a month or 2 and the size will be permanent, or atleast mine is.

I hope this helps, I dont know why I typed all this but if you are thinking about doing it, I say go for it, it only helped me and didnt hurt me. Some people will say it is cheating or gay, but what is right or wrong. Girls get fake breast, nose jobs, guys take performance enhancing drugs, get calf implants, and chest implants, every can make their own choices, so do whatever makes you happy, and dont come down on someone else for doing what makes them happy.

Vitor

vitor said:
Some people will say it is cheating or gay, but what is right or wrong. Girls get fake breast, nose jobs, guys take performance enhancing drugs, get calf implants, and chest implants, every can make their own choices, so do whatever makes you happy, and dont come down on someone else for doing what makes them happy.
Many also say that using steroids is cheating ;)

This is a good description of your experience and I'd suggest moving it to the Articles Forum.

xcel

Thanks for the info Victor, it is very helpful.

Can you update us after it has been a couple months?

HMmm

Im not the biggest guy im big, not big A big, or anything special and when i was in brazil just about every woman i met said i have the biggest arms she has ever seen, just to give you an idea. My arms are still big and getting bigger, i had nice big arms before but with exception can your arms ever be too big.

SO status is size is still here , im gonna wait a month or so and order 2 more bottles and go at it again.

good post bro !
I'm definitly going to use it in a few weeks !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws