over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO vs Myofascial massage

Marvel3203

Registered
I've done 4-5 myofascial massages on different muscle groups over the past year in an effort to help release that stubborn bastard known as fascia. Felt like they definitely helped looking for a comparative. So someone has tried both and seen results with one versus the other or even if someone has evidence either way? They are both expensive but with seo if you pick the wrong brand, over do it, dont massage or others you could end up looking lumpy or get the moniker "oil arms", "oil shoulders" oil whatever. Still holding out on the mantra of making it to the national stage before I see if I even need to use it, trying to hold off on that instant gratification of size that would come with SEO.

these horror stories you hear about seo are ridiculous and people abusing them. SEO used PROPERLY is hardly noticeable and will make the muscle appear a lot "fuller" a full muscle looks bigger.

You will start to go wrong if you try to actual change the shape of the muscle i.e guys start to look pointy. How you inject and your placement is key. Also be aware that many SEO brands i have had chemically analysed contained small amounts of AAS in them for added effect, Syntherol came back clean.

Also be aware that most guys who do use the seo route also get deep tissue massage alongside it.

Also anything you inject into your body will need to be filtered by kidneys, this is something to be aware of and always we should strive to stay on top of.

I have to say done properly and correctly it can produce very good results.

Think of a balloon - if you stretch it, you will get some stretch (massage). If you fill it up with a fluid, it will stretch infinitely more (SEO).

I've done 4-5 myofascial massages on different muscle groups over the past year in an effort to help release that stubborn bastard known as fascia. Felt like they definitely helped looking for a comparative. So someone has tried both and seen results with one versus the other or even if someone has evidence either way? They are both expensive but with seo if you pick the wrong brand, over do it, dont massage or others you could end up looking lumpy or get the moniker "oil arms", "oil shoulders" oil whatever. Still holding out on the mantra of making it to the national stage before I see if I even need to use it, trying to hold off on that instant gratification of size that would come with SEO.

S2o both for sure. The massages are a very smart thing to do but will only go so far in getting bigger arms. Do that and seo and you'd have some nice looking non lumpy arms.

I actually found my old massage guy I haven't seen in 14 years and going to him next week. He's a genius but it's not cheap. $120 per 30 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

these horror stories you hear about seo are ridiculous and people abusing them. SEO used PROPERLY is hardly noticeable and will make the muscle appear a lot "fuller" a full muscle looks bigger.

You will start to go wrong if you try to actual change the shape of the muscle i.e guys start to look pointy. How you inject and your placement is key. Also be aware that many SEO brands i have had chemically analysed contained small amounts of AAS in them for added effect, Syntherol came back clean.

Also be aware that most guys who do use the seo route also get deep tissue massage alongside it.

Also anything you inject into your body will need to be filtered by kidneys, this is something to be aware of and always we should strive to stay on top of.

I have to say done properly and correctly it can produce very good results.

Great points.

All very good points. Like I said trying to hold off on seo if possible because if I'm not competing for a card I look more then respectable but when stepping on stage I wanna be a monster . . . a monster that lives past 50 tho

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131