over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO? Who? Take your pick!

Who out of these 5 do you think has used SEO's?

• Total voters
Flex claimed that each day he would lay down while a doctor would inject every single muscle on his body:

I recall reading that it was in fact Esiclene that he said the doctor would inject all over various muscle groups. He also said the night before a show, in his hotel room. He would have his wife or someone inject every muscle group once again with esiclene. Said Kevin Levrone would abide by a similar practice. Kevin apparently was a hefty drinker and smoked marajuana which may have helped cope with night before show stress and esiclene injects! ......I do recall flex later on....after 98/99 using sythol once esiclene became unavailable.

So does any pro not use SEO??

I always looked at it as cheating, guess i should change my view.

At a level where everyone is striving for ULTIMATE perfection, I wouldn't be
surprised if they all used but I'm quite sure that there are plenty who do
and plenty who don't.

It's not cheating as soon as you get past the idea that it is not used to get
size instead of going to the gym. That wouldn't give you any real or
permanent gains anyway.

I would be shocked if a Pro does not use it.

I do believe that it is used way too much. Look at the physiques of the 80's and 90's, you can see massive difference.

Widely used! At that level every extra inch of muscle is in huge demand. So seo comes naturaly in the equation as a last growth resort. Available for everyone:D Why wouldn't they use it?

I say Dennis Wolf's teardrops looked much improved in his last outing.

Gear

How do know it isnt just their normal gear?

If your taking in 2-5g test, it has to go some where? 10-20ml per week of normal test.

Synthol is just Coconut oil with silica.

How do know it isnt just their normal gear?

If your taking in 2-5g test, it has to go some where? 10-20ml per week of normal test.

Synthol is just Coconut oil with silica.

SEO has its role in the game, which is pushing the bbuilder to break a plateau through fascia stretching. You get to a point where permanently increasing the test won't help anymore.

This article explains everything about syntherol's composition and way of working:
The Science Behind: ?Syntherol ? Site Enhancing Oil? | Synthetek

SEO has its role in the game, which is pushing the bbuilder to break a plateau through fascia stretching. You get to a point where permanently increasing the test won't help anymore.

This article explains everything about syntherol's composition and way of working:
The Science Behind: ?Syntherol ? Site Enhancing Oil? | Synthetek

Yes, i undrstand what putting more oil into sites does.

But why do you think its empty coconut/mct oil? rather than site injecting their test 250mg in oil?

If you inject your 20ml of test 250 into sites every week it does the same thing. 20ml ml of GSO 250mg/ml into sites 52 weeks of the year does the same thing if not more.

Where does their normal gear go if only mct/coconut oil goes into sites? does their gear only go into glutes?

Last edited:

But why do you think its empty coconut/mct oil? rather than site injecting their test 250mg in oil?

If you inject your 20ml of test 250 into sites every week it does the same thing. 20ml ml of GSO 250mg/ml into sites 52 weeks of the year does the same thing if not more.

Where does their normal gear go if only mct/coconut oil goes into sites? does their gear only go into glutes?

You didn't even bother reading the article isn't it?

Last edited:

You will have so much inflamation and scar tissue from the drugs, your muscles will be wrecked.

Flex claimed that each day he would lay down while a doctor would inject every single muscle on his body:

couldn't imagine that. must of taken forever. that many injections :eek:

They have all publically admitted to using it.

This is what I love about Big A. He didn't bullshit anyone. He tells it like or is. Nassar told my buddy that every one of the top pros used synthol. Nassar was another guy who spoke the truth. I have so much respect for guys who tell it like it is than those who feed the lies that many perpetrate to protect the innocent/naive.

You will have so much inflamation and scar tissue from the drugs, your muscles will be wrecked.

But all that Test has gotta go somewhere?

Isnt that why most pro's have such oversized side delts and quads?

Im not saying they dont enhance sites with extra sterile oil but I think most people think all sites are synthol when alot of it probably just from all the test they take over the years.

Last edited:
But all that Test has gotta go somewhere?

Isnt that why most pro's have such oversized side delts and quads?

Im not saying they dont enhance sites with extra sterile oil but I think most people think all sites are synthol when alot of it probably just from all the test they take over the years.

No. It doesn't work that way. You need to read more on the subject.

No. It doesn't work that way. You need to read more on the subject.

My Delts are way oversized from years of test shots. And its most likely alot of scar tissue build up. Look at Nassers muscle alot of it is scar tissue build up.

I understand Synthol works differently as the Silica causes the fascia to stretch. And that Synthol is a great product used by lots of pros. And causes actual muscle growth rather than just scar tissue build up.

Im just saying I dont think "all" the oversized body parts on pros are all synthol.

Shitloads of Mct Oil with Test in it does a simalar thing for me. Just saying the years of Oil with Test in it causes alot of scar tissue build up and leads to oversized bodyparts aswell.

SEO simply means Site Enhancing Oil, isnt any Oil injected into the muscle in large amounts going to cause Site Enhancement, even if only temporaily?

Whereas Synthol can lead to Permanat Site Enhancement if done correctly.

Last edited:
My Delts are way oversized from years of test shots. And its most likely alot of scar tissue build up. Look at Nassers muscle alot of it is scar tissue build up.

I understand Synthol works differently as the Silica causes the fascia to stretch. And that Synthol is a great product used by lots of pros. And causes actual muscle growth rather than just scar tissue build up.

Im just saying I dont think "all" the oversized body parts on pros are all synthol.

Shitloads of Mct Oil with Test in it does a simalar thing for me. Just saying the years of Oil with Test in it causes alot of scar tissue build up and leads to oversized bodyparts aswell.

SEO simply means Site Enhancing Oil, isnt any Oil injected into the muscle in large amounts going to cause Site Enhancement, even if only temporaily?

Whereas Synthol can lead to Permanat Site Enhancement if done correctly.

If you don't properly rotate sites ofcourse that is what can happen. But as
stated it is scar tissue. If that is what you want then go for it. However if
that is not what you are after you will rotate your gear around and for
specific site enhancement you will use SEO to avoid the scar tissue you would
have likely gotten from the gear.

Both will give temporary site enhancement from the inflammation and/or the
very oil that is in there but for more permanent site enhancement you would
need a substantial period of time throwing inflammatory gear in there.. which
would create the scar tissue to give the added size or use an SEO protocol to
avoid that scar tissue.

Forum statistics

Total page views