over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seo

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
Thinking of trying some site enhancement oil for my shoulders and delts. For the people who have used it what were your results like. And which brand worked best for you ?

Can we see a pic to see where you are starting before everyone starts recommending you inject oil into your delts. I mean how long have you been training and what is your current development. How much work have you put into developing your delts?

Syntherol by Synthetek is the ONLY brand that is allowed to be discussed on this forum! They are a Sponsor and no other brand is!!

Thinking of trying some site enhancement oil for my shoulders and delts. For the people who have used it what were your results like. And which brand worked best for you ?

I have never done my shoulders but I have done my arms and calves with excellent results. You have to be consistent if you want optimal results. Synthetek's Syntherol is what I used and I think it's a fantastic product.

One of the threads on here about Syntherol was done by me and its linked in that thread that K1 put up. I had a good experience with it and only did it once. I feel like some of the positive effects persist for a long time. Its not painful to do, the only thing that bothered me slightly was the time involved doing all of those injections. It is very smooth and easy to inject with relatively small gauge needles.

Can we see a pic to see where you are starting before everyone starts recommending you inject oil into your delts. I mean how long have you been training and what is your current development. How much work have you put into developing your delts?
I’m Decently big I promise. Close to 250lbs with some abs. And I meant delts and biceps

Obviously people should have a base before injecting seo but why does it matter to you? An adult should be able to do/take whatever he wants. Just like how many use AAS before they hit their natural genetic maximum. Is it ideal... of course not but it's their body. None of us are perfect. Now I would tell off a kid but a grown adult he can do whatever he wants. Beast405 are you over 21? :eek::D Injecting gear into your delts is similar so do you ask for everyone's pic when they want to put some test and deca in their delts? Are you going to be the judge of if he is allowed to use seo?

Obviously people should have a base before injecting seo but why does it matter to you? An adult should be able to do/take whatever he wants. Just like how many use AAS before they hit their natural genetic maximum. Is it ideal... of course not but it's their body. None of us are perfect. Now I would tell off a kid but a grown adult he can do whatever he wants. Beast405 are you over 21? :eek::D Injecting gear into your delts is similar so do you ask for everyone's pic when they want to put some test and deca in their delts? Are you going to be the judge of
Obviously people should have a base before injecting seo but why does it matter to you? An adult should be able to do/take whatever he wants. Just like how many use AAS before they hit their natural genetic maximum. Is it ideal... of course not but it's their body. None of us are perfect. Now I would tell off a kid but a grown adult he can do whatever he wants. Beast405 are you over 21? :eek::D Injecting gear into your delts is similar so do you ask for everyone's pic when they want to put some test and deca in their delts? Are you going to be the judge of if he is allowed to use seo?

that’s what I’m saying brother. Some of These guys on the forums crack me up lol

That’s what I’m saying bro. People on some of these forums crack me up lol

There is a fine line between allowing an adult to do what he wants and pushing him to do what interests a group where there are sellers of a product.

Here are some who advertise and sell Synthetek, and therefore, they are going to try to influence the more amount of people to use and buy that product.

So, if sellers have the freedom to advertise a product and advertise their wonders, other users might also want to be free to advise against it, for whatever reasons.

Personally, nothing could matter less to me than what others do with their bodies, as long as they don't compete and don't look like shit, which unfortunately often happens.

But I find it very funny to see these types of messages from people who sell SEO complaining about others who are trying to create a little awareness before everyone starts to inject it.

There is a fine line between allowing an adult to do what he wants and pushing him to do what interests a group where there are sellers of a product.

Relax. No one was pushing SEO to this guy, there were just responses that Sytherol was the best. Chill.
And this coming from you who clearly has opinions about SEO use as we've seen in other threads.

Here are some who advertise and sell Synthetek, and therefore, they are going to try to influence the more amount of people to use and buy that product.

So, if sellers have the freedom to advertise a product and advertise their wonders, other users might also want to be free to advise against it, for whatever reasons.

Personally, nothing could matter less to me than what others do with their bodies, as long as they don't compete and don't look like shit, which unfortunately often happens.

But I find it very funny to see these types of messages from people who sell SEO complaining about others who are trying to create a little awareness before everyone starts to inject it.

It's not like that at all. I rep for synthetek and I want them to do well but that wouldn't make me push a product towards a guy who doesn't need it. It's not like that on here but you seem to tar us with the same brush as bullshitters who will do anything for sales. SEO is used by many and synthetek's is a great and sterile product so if a guy asks a valid question regarding seo and what brand is good I will promote it's use. Synthetine... you can't go wrong with that... not bad for health and a fantastic product for anyone serious about bodybuilding. I won't post about the others but they all have their uses and are great products for their intended goals. I never bullshit and I just post the truth.

The OP simply posted a question and in the post before mine he states he is 250 pounds with some abs. Although I am not going to give everyone who asks a simple question a grilling and ask for a series of photos to prove their stats. He could look like shit for I am going to assume they are adults and not lying and if they are interested in a product I will answer their question(s). Just the same I answer questions of insulin, dnp, peptides and aas etc. I have told so many guys not to use various synthetek products over the years. Well mainly syntherol or synthelamin because I feel not everyone needs them going on their development, experience and exact goals.

Look at his post... "Thinking of trying some site enhancement oil for my shoulders and delts. For the people who have used it what were your results like. And which brand worked best for you?" A simple question and he is asking people who have actually used seo and what brand they liked. Yet you get every fucker who hasn't even a product but things it's morally wrong feel they should give their opinion. I equate it to when guys ask about dnp or insulin. Guys who have never even used them will comment stating it's not needed because they wouldn't personally use them or they feel they have ruined bodybuilding. Freedon of speech is everything but I never get it. If guys start going on about DHB I may post I would like to use it but I won't go on about it because I haven't actually used it. But every fucker who usually doesn't have a clue and just see's the seo freaks/idiots on social media will start going on about how bad it is in threads like this.

Ok mention you don't agree with or he should maximize training first but don't act like we are just pushing a product for the sake of sales. Again I don't know what the OP looks like and maybe I should ask for a pic but I could tell he was not a kid from his posts so if he wants to use something go for it. Policing people on what they should or should not use gets old especially on a forum like this. You seem to follow bodybuilding and have a decent knowledge of it but as a few guys posted to you in that other thread your seo knowledge is way off. Why aren't you not posting against aas usage all over the forum? Do you think tren is safer than syntherol? Why don't you tell the guys wanting to use tren to think about it? SEO gets such a weird response on the forums and it's always from guys who have never even tried it :eek::D

Relax. No one was pushing SEO to this guy, there were just responses that Sytherol was the best. Chill.
And this coming from you who clearly has opinions about SEO use as we've seen in other threads.

Exactly.

We all know that syntherol is the sponsored seo product on here but so what. This is part of the reason people don't want to be truthful about seo usage. So many guys use it but won't post about it. So if a guy asks I will always try and help out. If someone disagrees with it's usage then great and post about it but not in every seo thread :eek::D Why not try and answer the persons question :D If you can't answer it because you have never even tried the thing they are asking about maybe move onto the next thread.

I'm wanting to use SEO in my delts as well. I think it'd just bring everything together for me.

With that said figuring out where the fuck to inject in the front delts scares the shit out of me lol.

And how the hell one goes about injecting their rear delts (by themselves) is beyond me lol.

I'm wanting to use SEO in my delts as well. I think it'd just bring everything together for me.

With that said figuring out where the fuck to inject in the front delts scares the shit out of me lol.

And how the hell one goes about injecting their rear delts (by themselves) is beyond me lol.

I very rarely shoot my rear delts but I have put a little aas, synthetine and peps in there over the years. You can't reach? I do have long arms but I find it relatively easy. Just look in the mirror and if injecting your left rear delt with your right hand just hold your arm in place by positioning your left forearm over your right elbow area (above the elbow) and push your arm/elbow closer to your left shoulder area. If using syntherol you would have to go with at least a 26G (probably a 25g) so you don't need too much pressure to get the oil in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131