over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sepsis

Bwanna

Registered
Newbies
Has anyone here ever had sepsis or went into septic shock? It happened to me. I lost 44 pounds of muscle and a great deal of strength. Because of sepsis I will never be as big and strong as I was prior. I was near death on arrival to the ER. The hospital had a priest come over and administer last rights. I would be interested to hear how it affected others.

My dad got sepsis from a prostate biopsy gone wrong (and apparently in this amazing country we have, a doctor isn’t always liable for lawsuit unless the patient dies, despite whatever condition the patient may be in).. Anyway, he was sick for a couple days, high fever and tremors, they said he’d feel a little down and sick but he’d be fine in a few days. His prostate/urethra locked up and he couldn’t pee, he was throwing up and the fever and tremors got worse after about 2 days. I took his blood pressure and it was like 80/40 and he could barely walk be awake. I rushed him to the hospital and they told me if I would’ve been any later he would’ve died.. They did whatever they needed to do with antibiotics and tests and IV, they put a catheter in his urethra and a catheter to his heart through a vein in his arm to pump antibiotics directly through there. He was in the hospital about a week and then it was 30 days at home with the catheters in place taking IV antibiotics.. My dad when he got out of the hospital and had a pee bag and catheter went to the doctor’s office that fucked him up and showed all the patients in the waiting room what happened to him and sent the doctor to hell, I thought he was going to throw the doc out the window lol... Anyway, that was about 5 years ago or so and he’s been doing great ever since, the urologist that saved his life has him on TRT and monitors everything on him to this day. He’s also my TRT doc... My dad is 52 now and still has tons of energy, works out all the time, runs a couple miles at a clip with me all the time etc..

You think orals make you strong? You should see how strong grandma is when she's septic.

Has anyone here ever had sepsis or went into septic shock? It happened to me. I lost 44 pounds of muscle and a great deal of strength. Because of sepsis I will never be as big and strong as I was prior. I was near death on arrival to the ER. The hospital had a priest come over and administer last rights. I would be interested to hear how it affected others.
How did you get the infection?

I was in septic shock , bad peritonitis last October after my bowel was cut during a robotic abdominal surgery. 30hr after the first surgery I was in terrible pain that was getting worse by the minute , my liver values were climbing and my kidneys were shutting down after several sets of labs everything was getting worse really fast they decided to bring me in and open me up.
After 4 days in ICU and another 10 in a normal room I was stable enough to go home. After a couple weeks getting all my nutritients though a J tube inserted behind my duodenum I was able to start putting food in my stomach but still had to use the J tube because I couldn't eat enough. I ended up with a final weight loss of 47lbs
Almost a year later I'm back close to where I was before surgery but a little leaner. Strength is back to where it was before surgery.
This pic is a copy weeks after being home , I'd lost about 10-12 pounds after this picture. I was "eating" lunch here , 30g EAA and 3 tablespoon Hershey syrup.
You don't lose muscle , it simple atrophied , once you put the nutrition , stimulus and supplement back in place you we rebound

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200920-131731.png
    Screenshot_20200920-131731.png
    834.5 KB · Views: 32
Grandpa had it, he was 99

BP 70/35, when we first took him in to the ER; it was 1 day after coming back from the hospital for a pituitary adenoma based infarction. He developed pneumonia at home which led to it

Took the nurse 20 minutes to hook him up to any fluids, he was just laying there on the bed. Bad hospital. Bad luck

Recovered from it, but succumbed to pneumonia weeks later

Definitely something to look out for; the immune system can be your worst enemy in these cases

had sepsis a few times. one time had a few drs say i shouldve already been dead by the time i got to the hospital (via EMTs). just get the typical 24-7 3 antibiotic cocktail for anywhere from 5-30days (in the hospital the whole time each time). i didn't even know i had sepsis when i had it. the first time i actually went to the ER myself after a 104.7 temp (fiance was a 3rd yr med student and she didn't catch it at first), by the time i/we got to the ER it was 105.3 and they gave me a single 325 tylenol and had us wait in the ER for 8hrs before i was seen.

recovery was actually pretty quick for each time.

had sepsis a few times. one time had a few drs say i shouldve already been dead by the time i got to the hospital (via EMTs). just get the typical 24-7 3 antibiotic cocktail for anywhere from 5-30days (in the hospital the whole time each time). i didn't even know i had sepsis when i had it. the first time i actually went to the ER myself after a 104.7 temp (fiance was a 3rd yr med student and she didn't catch it at first), by the time i/we got to the ER it was 105.3 and they gave me a single 325 tylenol and had us wait in the ER for 8hrs before i was seen.

recovery was actually pretty quick for each time.
Wondering how so many on here have had this. What caused your 2 cases? I had an infection that got bad with a fever but they never called it sepsis. I guess it hadn't spread to the blood stream yet. Mine was caused by an abscess from an injection gone bad. I didnt have to be hospitalized, but did have to get surgery to remove a small chunk of my ass.

they gave me a single 325 tylenol and had us wait in the ER for 8hrs before i was seen.

that's when you grab your chest and make a 'hhhhngggghhh!' noise before flopping on the ground.

that will get you in pretty quick - assuming you are in the US

that's when you grab your chest and make a 'hhhhngggghhh!' noise before flopping on the ground.

that will get you in pretty quick - assuming you are in the US
I was in ventricular tachycardia when I arrived at the er when they were busy. Must have been 40 others there waiting. I went up to the desk and the lady yelled at me to sit down and wait my turn. My heart was going 170 bpm. I yelled at her back and told her I was having a heart attack. They took me back right away for an ekg!

How did you get the infection?

It was a kidney infection misdiagnosed as a pinched nerve in my back. I had really severe back pain that was from a kidney infection. I went to the hospital and they gave me a steroid pack (prednisone) which is an immune system suppressant and it blew the infection right up.

Wondering how so many on here have had this. What caused your 2 cases? I had an infection that got bad with a fever but they never called it sepsis. I guess it hadn't spread to the blood stream yet. Mine was caused by an abscess from an injection gone bad. I didnt have to be hospitalized, but did have to get surgery to remove a small chunk of my ass.

I had to have the same surgery on my ass. They removed a big chunk of my ass from some Sus 250 I got from the Chinaman back in 2005.

What type of antibiotics they use on you?

It was a kidney infection misdiagnosed as a pinched nerve in my back. I had really severe back pain that was from a kidney infection. I went to the hospital and they gave me a steroid pack (prednisone) which is an immune system suppressant and it blew the infection right up.
Predisone?

I went septic due to a perforated abdominal abscess. Rushed to the hospital in the back of an ambulance. Had emergency arthroscopic abdominal surgery. 4 entry points. Surgeon washed me out, patched me up. I had 4 drains for about 8 days. PICC line. Developed CDiff. IV Cipro, Ceftriaxone, Flagyl. 10 days in a contact iso room. Went home with my PICC line and self administered IV abx for another 14 days post discharge. Was back in the gym doing deads and heavy leg presses within about a month after the PICC line came out:)

Blocked ureter due to a stone? What was the cause of the kidney getting infected. Your white count alone should have tipped the doc off. Odd!

I don’t know what the cause was. The doctor who identified and diagnosed the sepsis said that the other doctor misdiagnosed me and I should consider a lawsuit. Drs. don’t usually go against other doctors like that. No, I never tried to sue.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear