over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serge Nubret's Training Methods

Doggcrapp

I train every thing once a week for 4 exercises like you just mentioned, do you think its much better for growth if I switch to training everything twice a week but only 2 exercisers each time?

Iv tried this way before but it felt like I needed to do more sets, i didnt have that pump you get from doing loads of sets, so i done a few more sets just be safe and I didn't recover in time for next workout.

i think you should train the way you like to train....

If you train the way you like to train, and you believe in it...and YOU ARE PROGRESSIVE WITH IT over time (thats the key)....then it will be a success

depends a lot on your intensity tbh, Yates was only hitting a bodypart around once a week and look what happened to him.

lots of truth...Yates was 1.5 bigget than Serge, but 1.5 smaller than Ronnie or Atwood (those who trained more frequently and with intesity), so we will never know if Dorian would not be bigger if he would have trained twice more frequantly. I see this thing very simple - if you hit the muscle more and can recover you wil grow more, if you hit the muscle twice a week you will have 2 growth phases insted of one when hiting once a week - and if your cns is able to recover from that you will grow 2 times faster.

It's hard to compare modern bodybuilders with the older set.

The difference is mostly in the amount of drugs they took.

Take away Dorian's GH and gs of test and give him a few dbol pills a day and see how he does.

My guess is he's a whole lot smaller.

lots of truth...Yates was 1.5 bigget than Serge, but 1.5 smaller than Ronnie or Atwood (those who trained more frequently and with intesity), so we will never know if Dorian would not be bigger if he would have trained twice more frequantly. I see this thing very simple - if you hit the muscle more and can recover you wil grow more, if you hit the muscle twice a week you will have 2 growth phases insted of one when hiting once a week - and if your cns is able to recover from that you will grow 2 times faster.
I wish it was that simple.

Ronnie got stronger than both of them so I'd say thats probably why he was bigger, not because he trained each bodypart twice per week... thats just my opinion tho.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws