over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sergio Oliva Jr posing routine..

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sergio Oliva Jr posing routine @ the 09 Jr Nationals

Hes a great guy, heres a vid of his posing routine from last night. We both had a shoot together at the same time today. Check out the 2nd video of his Dads speech after the event, saying the trophy from his son was the best gift he could have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2orgPwwXOQ&feature=channel_page

Last edited:
heres a pic of us.. notice how much he looks like his father, (2nd pic)

Attachments

• Me & Sergio Oliva Jr.JPG
    Me & Sergio Oliva Jr.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 18,457
Sergio Oliva Sr:

Attachments

• oliva00446zu.jpg
    oliva00446zu.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 12,024
Yeah hes only 24 so still has a lot of potential in the sport.

heres a pic of us.. notice how much he looks like his father, (2nd pic)

Damn, he's got a lot of potential. Was that pic taken at the westfield village mall in topanga/woodland hills?

Damn, he's got a lot of potential. Was that pic taken at the westfield village mall in topanga/woodland hills?

Hi, actually it was the Hyatt in Rosemont IL, where the Jr Nationals were held.

Hi, actually it was the Hyatt in Rosemont IL, where the Jr Nationals were held.

Oh, ok bro. My bad. I thought that pic was taken at the westfield village mall. That hyatt sure looks a lot like that mall.

He lives about 20 minutes from me in Miramar Beach Florida and trains at Golds. He hooks up some of my friends with Gaspari supplements. He seems to be a pretty good guy and he does train hard, a lot of volume. I wouldn't mind seeing him to a Higher intensity, lower volume, more frequency routine though. Great guy the few times I met him, definitely a hard worker.

Why change anything?

He lives about 20 minutes from me in Miramar Beach Florida and trains at Golds. He hooks up some of my friends with Gaspari supplements. He seems to be a pretty good guy and he does train hard, a lot of volume. I wouldn't mind seeing him to a Higher intensity, lower volume, more frequency routine though. Great guy the few times I met him, definitely a hard worker.

Why change his training at all? Hell ,most of us will never look that good on a gram of test a week and 5 years of dc training!! Once again it's falling in the right gene pool. Sergio did tons of volume and it worked quite well for him.

True, you're right he does have good genes, just a thought, I'm a DC fan so what can I say? I'm actually a fan of rotating the two.

dc

i don't have anything against dc myself, seen alot of guys make great gains with it. i just truly enjoy volume training and moderate weights. but then i'm an old geezer now lol.

both styles work, just like different diets will still get you ripped. I also alternate both styles.

both styles work, just like different diets will still get you ripped. I also alternate both styles.

Agreed. I've tried both ways and have made good gains from both. However, I prefer high volume training.

His son looks like he has tons of potential. Any idea on how his father is doing?

He is dated, but seems in good spirits. Heres the video clip I took of his dad after the show. He was really happy on stage when Sergio got called for 5th to give him the trophy. It would have been a bad sight to see disappointment on his face for not doing better but he seemed very happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3uFr_d9R6A

I chatted with Sergio just very briefly backstage. (He also weighed in right behind me, which I thought was pretty damn cool, TBH.)

The guy who posed last in the LHW's used the same song as he did for his routine and he was like, "Oh, man..." LOL. By the time they'd shuffled us all through, though, it really wasn't a big deal (10+min had passed since the the prev. routine.)

-S

I chatted with Sergio just very briefly backstage. (He also weighed in right behind me, which I thought was pretty damn cool, TBH.)

The guy who posed last in the LHW's used the same song as he did for his routine and he was like, "Oh, man..." LOL. By the time they'd shuffled us all through, though, it really wasn't a big deal (10+min had passed since the the prev. routine.)

-S

lol yeah that music was actually played 3 times total by men, from lord of the rings. Its great posing music really, it got me thinking on the flight home of other great posing music, I figured if 3 guys from the same show used the same new music then it must work good? So what else would, I should start a thread of other music I thought of, heres that song though, you might remember it from Requiem from a dream:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner