over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SERIOUS ab help.

aqrojase

Registered
I know that its mostly diet when it comes to getting a full ripped set of abs. what are some of your ab routines...especially for the lower part? please also let me know of certain diet plans or cycle routines followed for it. I am currently just dooing Primobolan at 600mg per week.

I don't see why you would not treat it like another body part. Hammer it once or twice per week. A few exercises with moderate weight and moderate reps one day and one day a few exercises with high reps. Just gotta get the work in.

ii have always been so focused on bulk bulk..that i forgot about them. Now that i have the right size and want to get shredded...its tough lol

Many will tell you not to train abs at all since they get so much stimulus from compound movements like squats, and that doing weighted crunches and the like will just make your waistline bigger. Once I stopped doing anything more than regular crunches my waist actually did get smaller. So I don't think I would be doing any resistance movements with more than your bodyweight. Phil will tell you this.

I think for some of us we just hold a lot of fat in the lower abs and its just a matter of getting bodyfat low enough.

Man, if you lost about 20lbs worth of fat and water you would look tremendous

I've seen your pics and your midsection ruins your look completely

You have the type of frame where you don't have to weigh a lot to look amazing

Edit: Something I have noticed is that some guys have extreme difficulty getting in the lower 2 abs. And when they do, they are not pronounced like the upper 4. I have noticed Asians, Indians, and middle easterns in general have this problem. I have noticed that the general caucasian population does not have this problem, white boys have the best ab genetics and store fat evenly all over.

Last edited:

Edit: Something I have noticed is that some guys have extreme difficulty getting in the lower 2 abs. And when they do, they are not pronounced like the upper 4. I have noticed Asians, Indians, and middle easterns in general have this problem. I have noticed that the general caucasian population does not have this problem, white boys have the best ab genetics and store fat evenly all over.

Thanks for the good words brotha. You actualy nailed it on my goals lol. I am aiming to loose around that much fat and water combined. wish me lucck bro..thanks again

ive always been told not to train abs when bulking so the dont become protruded. Usually hit them hard when u start dieting/cutting.

In all the years I never spent much time ab training. Not needed. As has been stated, all the heavy compound movements will do them just fine. once contest prep was on I did some moderate ab work about 6 weeks out and that was it. Nothing too radical as it WILL make your waistline bigger. Some cable crunches once in a while will do the trick.

In all the years I never spent much time ab training. Not needed. As has been stated, all the heavy compound movements will do them just fine. once contest prep was on I did some moderate ab work about 6 weeks out and that was it. Nothing too radical as it WILL make your waistline bigger. Some cable crunches once in a while will do the trick.

yes i have never really done any ab work over the years. I believe i have enough muscle to truly cut now and am following a 2day low carb and one day high carb protocol right now. I am only on primobolan and started taking eca stack today. So once the fat comes off the abs will start to show

Doing hanging leg raises with a partner pushing down a bit on your legs as you lift them has helped me tremendously with lower ab development. Doing "heavy" ab sets for 6-10 reps like you would chest helps a lot too.

BTW, your waist in the avatar looks damn good IMO. Your waist isn't protruding there and its not wide. Once you lose some bodyfat it is going to look great.

BTW, your waist in the avatar looks damn good IMO. Your waist isn't protruding there and its not wide. Once you lose some bodyfat it is going to look great.

yes i have a small waist..but holding some fat. I have always just been into building building and building lol. Its easy to inject gear and eat food to get big..but to get ripped is the hard part haha. i am looking fwd to my results. Thanks bro

h

just lower your bf with good diet and exercise. wouldnt worry much about ab workouts

I agree he is spot on. I was just like you. Bulk,bulk bulk. Looking at arms more thennabs. Living in a climate that the shirts and hoodies are on 9 months out of the year. I was an NCAA Wrestlernso as I bulked in the offseaon the ABS were never a question as training would eventually get them to par. Now that I am 30+ they can be a pain in the ass to maintain.
I stopped all carbs late and if you wanna go another route you can don2-4iu of gh fasted in the morning addd to your current regimen.I have also had success sandwiching my trading with cardio. 30-40 min b4 weights to get my metabolism going and another 30-40min after to carve off a little more. Many ways you can approach it nutritionally and training wise. If you frequent test try upping your AI dose (if you take an AI) to see if you drop any water. Keep us posted brother like the above poster you are looking at a greatphysique if you drop 200 .

Once I eliminated weighted exercises my abs came out popping.

Just a suggestion as someone else posted above.

:yeahthat:

This also allows you to focus on more hi rep we traaining. It also spares you some energy to devote more to cutting. With the diet on point I usually fip my weight training and cardio split. In a bulk I would spend an hour + on weights and 30 min on cardio. I would then flip if I needed to cut and spend an hour on cardio and only 30 min on weights, mostly supersetting. It proritizes your body's needs. You need to address the gut and overall fatloss. The short weight sessions will be enough to spqre and maintain what you have. Just another option for you my friend.

I agree he is spot on. I was just like you. Bulk,bulk bulk. Looking at arms more thennabs. Living in a climate that the shirts and hoodies are on 9 months out of the year. I was an NCAA Wrestlernso as I bulked in the offseaon the ABS were never a question as training would eventually get them to par. Now that I am 30+ they can be a pain in the ass to maintain.
I stopped all carbs late and if you wanna go another route you can don2-4iu of gh fasted in the morning addd to your current regimen.I have also had success sandwiching my trading with cardio. 30-40 min b4 weights to get my metabolism going and another 30-40min after to carve off a little more. Many ways you can approach it nutritionally and training wise. If you frequent test try upping your AI dose (if you take an AI) to see if you drop any water. Keep us posted brother like the above poster you are looking at a greatphysique if you drop 200 .

Thanks for the kind words brotha. I never really focused on diet before and was eating a lot of double cheeseburgers to get calories. I have cut fast food out completely and have cut carbs as well. i will be posting pics in a couple of weeks to show progress.

Thanks for the kind words brotha. I never really focused on diet before and was eating a lot of double cheeseburgers to get calories. I have cut fast food out completely and have cut carbs as well. i will be posting pics in a couple of weeks to show progress.

Then you are on he right path my friend. PM for any other? Getting rid of the shit is 1/2 the battle. Burgers, pizza icecream...those assholes. They got tose new cupcake poptarts that talk shit when i walk by. Bastards. Having a 2 year old and an 8 month old is a cross to bare

best exercise for ABS,simple your not gonna wanna hear it!Run run and run some more!hitt or steady state

best exercise for ABS,simple your not gonna wanna hear it!Run run and run some more!hitt or steady state

or just stop eating the junk i been eating and start doing cardio. Cardio as in keeping heart rate between 140 to 150bpm. Any skinny fool can have abs..but to have lots of muscle and abs..now that's precision. Running is not the answer to that bud.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131