over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serious anger on masteron

bigdog123

Banned
I started test and masteron two weeks ago after a long lay off and a bilateral quad tendon tear six months ago.

I am taking 600 test and 400 mast.

The problem is my anger is really bad. Three days ago I threw our rubbish bin across the road at one of my neighbours because he had kicked our cat. I then chased him down the road threatening to kill him.

And yesterday while I was at work I smashed the phone against the table and then pushed my computer off the table and broke the screen all because some one had shouted at me on the phone.

I'm usually fairly chilled out so not sure what is happening. I'm not sure whether to stop the cycle or maybe it's because I'd had so long off and it's too much, too soon.

It might be to much. Lower the dose and slowly increase.
Im without you, if someone does that to any of my animals I’d do the same thing on or off!

I've never had any issues at all from mast ,I think it actually helps keep my a bit more relaxed
I'd definitely back off that dose though , 5hay sounds like some tren sides to me

Check your blood pressure. When mine is real high I get that way.

400mg Masteron turned me into a berserker with a constant erection. I can't take much due to the way it affects me.

I've only gone up to 250 a week, but it seemed to seriously chill me out and make me one positive motherfucker. With a permanent hardon who needed to watch himself before he ended up on a list.

Is there a point where the scales tip for yall, dosage wise?

I agree on the kicking the cat part...that guy got off easy. If that were me...well, let's just leave it at he got off easy.

The computer thing...yeah, you need to reign in those emotions or you'll go through a lot of computers which won't fare well with work.

Like some others said, lower the dose. If this is your first cycle back try pyramiding and see how that goes.

I have another question but I'll PM you.

Too much too soon
i recently came back after a long layoff from gear and i thought i was gonna lose my mind the first month

It can happen. Learn to get it under control or stop using it.

Not worth going to jail over. I think its time to cruise

I started test and masteron two weeks ago after a long lay off and a bilateral quad tendon tear six months ago.

The problem is my anger is really bad. Three days ago I threw our rubbish bin across the road at one of my neighbours because he had kicked our cat. I then chased him down the road threatening to kill him.

And yesterday while I was at work I smashed the phone against the table and then pushed my computer off the table and broke the screen all because some one had shouted at me on the phone.

I'm usually fairly chilled out so not sure what is happening. I'm not sure whether to stop the cycle or maybe it's because I'd had so long off and it's too much, too soon.
Fk the AAS, you kick my cat? even if my test was sub 100 We got fkn business.

How did he get ahold of you cat?

Ak

One thing I experience is that when I add something new, or increase the dosage of something, I can go a week where i'm pretty agitated, but then not long after that, it subsides and I feel fine again. It doesn't happen all the time, but fairly often. I'd give it another week or drop the dosage or both, then reassess at that point. IMO, 400mg of Mast isn't entirely a high dose, but I know that can vary user to user. Maybe dose it 50mg/d and drop to 350mg/wk?

Stop using it. Seems fairly obvious

Not really much to add that already been said, but if your reacting this way to masteron be real careful or avoid tren and halodrol. Those can really amp up your temper much more than mast imo and make you less tolerate of everyday bs.

They say mast & winny similar and I could definitely see this with winny but from my experience definitely not with mast.. how the joints feeling?

The cat thing I think you handled it way better( or worst depending how you look at it) than I could have.

The computer, What did it do to you?

Last year I beat the shit out of a loudmouth blowhard at a catholic school benefit because his kid threw a rock and killed a baby rabbit in my yard. I’m chill as fuck till u mess with a pet so I don’t blame u one bit. But I definitely don’t recommend doing it where I did it. As far as the computer goes that ones on u

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131