over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serious anger on masteron

I would hurt someone for hitting my pet if it did nothing to hurt them. That being said, masteron sometimes does make me more angry. Lower the dosage and go back on it slowly. Although are you sure you're taking mast and not tren? :confused: That's the only chemical that'll make me go buck wild.

Not to hijack the thread or anything. The only aaS that makes very aggressive/ short-tempered is anadrol. That's one of the main reasons why I take it as a pre-workout. Anadrol the only one my wife doesn't like me touching

Man, this is one where you can give the best advice and the emotional advice...they're on opposite ends of the spectrum! Choice A - Best Advice) Bring him the vet bill like pheenix said and tell him he needs to pay it and figure the rest out later or not. Choice B - Emotional Advice) Take more Mast, bring him the bill, have him pay you right then and there and then beat him to pieces!! Make sure he walks with a limp...not forever, just a while. Of course Choice B comes with a lot of consequences.
Great advice BIO.

Bro be the smarter person here.believe me if I was you I would want to break him in half too.but you will end up losing. Because you end up in jail with a felony of aggravated battery. And with a restraining order. Don't go over and hand him the bill. Call the police show them the vet bill and explain what the fucker did.you will end up winning. Trust me on this one
I agree in principle, but he can put the vet bill in the mail box etc. with the SUGGESTION LE involved. Im just not an advocate ( never was ) of getting LE invloved other then writing a report if i needed. Less LE, IMO the better. Think long view. JMO

Holy shit, you think your test was tren the whole time?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jfc... Well, that explains a lot. Even low dose tren, at around the four plus week mark makes me pissed at the grass for growing too fast, then I'll wanna cry because my girlfriend said dinner was a little too spicy.

... Yea.

I've never experienced anger issues with Mast. I get you being upset about messing with your pet. I think most logical people would be hacked off too. Lower your dosage, and stop if you are getting so angry.

As someone who has never had an emotional/anger issue no matter the dose or compound, I wonder what it's like to just lose your shit over minimal to not real problems.

Now the cat issue...

I am not suggesting you do this but there are certain groups within 4chan and some other seedy places with seedy people that arent on tren but will absolutely lose it over animal abuse of any kind. If you were to drop in there and float the issue with your neighbor they could make his life very hard with no violence.

Again, not condoning or suggesting...we are just talking here.

Protip I learned in the military: If you are going to lose your mind on someone, launch your attack from a calm place. It's far more effective. Trust me when I say the quiet guy that goes from calm to physical confrontation is the scariest to deal with because your mind doesnt have time to react. If you come from across the street using colorful language and moving aggressively he will see you coming and you lose the element of surprise.

I get irritated easily on mast too. It lowers my estrogen too much..

I think the test I've got is actually tren . I've just spoken to my mate and its home brewed and apparently the wrong stickers are on the wrong bottles, wtf. So I've been using 600mg tren and 400mg mast. what the fuck.. That's why I'm so mad aside from the cat situation which is granted.. The computer issue and also other things like road rage every day and also pulling a 150lb guy off the shoulder press earlier in the week for being on Facebook between every set was a bit of an arsehole thing to have done.

Now that you realize it is Tren, I would suggest leaving a polite note on his door with the vet bill and avoid face to face contact until the tren is out of your system. Otherwise you are most likely going to end up in jail for a long time. As much as you try to control yourself, it may be difficult.

Nope. Not at all man.

That's all you.
Color depends on carrier oil
you're a better man than I am. I just shake my head at the extreme copious amount of utter bullshit typed on this site. Tren yellow, mast clear....wtf.

how can you not tell the difference between tren and test?

I love my animals but they should be contained. My cat has full run of the house and the yard with netting enclosure so it cant get out and no other cats or animals can get in. I wouldnt hurt and animal but i sure as shit wouldnt want cats on my car either. They would be getting a bucket of water on them.

To me sounds like you both had similar reactions.. his to your cat and you with the computer.. probably a good thing it all happened so you actually know what drugs you are putting in your body.....

I’m flipping a coin right now to decide if bio gave u the best advice I’ve ever heard or the worst! I straight up can’t decide but according to the coin flip u need to go beat the hair off his head!

As a kid I grew up next to animal sale barn and maintenance workers shot my dogs anytime they got out of yard. Found one dog dead on Christmas morning with a hole in its head, saw another get his leg shot to where it was hanging by a thread, and saw 2 beagle pups get beat over the head with a crowbar! So I have no tolerance for anybody that is mean to animals from the deep cuts as a kid.

main-qimg-341b25ecdc005e2cd0084aa8c3e1c816.jpeg

Option 3: Give your cat the masteron and let him beat the crap out of your neighbor.

my cat walks up and down the road all the time and he came out and it was sitting on his car. So he pushed it off the car and kicked it. I saw him do it and then I lost the plot.
Well I get that in my neighborhood. Cats sleeping on the roof of my car.mind you I have a Benz with the entire roof is glass(panoramic)and I hate cats on my car. It scratches my glass and paint and I keep my car spotless. And waking up with my car full of cat prints really pisses me off. But they are animals and don't realize anything that I just said.so I just shooch them off.I would never kick nor hurt them

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws