over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serious anger on masteron

sometimes i get similar effects from dhts even anavar. it usually subsides after about couple of weeks for me. just hang in there a bit more, this may be the case for you as well. if you are on low carbs may be another reason.

Nope. Not at all man.

That's all you.

you're a better man than I am. I just shake my head at the extreme copious amount of utter bullshit typed on this site. Tren yellow, mast clear....wtf.

Don't beat me over the head, but I was under the impression that tren got darker simply due to oxidation?Tren ace I have is pretty much clear, tren e, on the other hand, especially ZHPC, is rust colored. I'd always assumed you find more tren e like that as it's not as popular and sits in storage longer. Color obviously having nothing to do with potency, etc. I used to hear all the time that the darker it is, the more potent or 'pure'. Obviously bullshit...

The tren I have here is fairly clear .. But it is tren so I've stopped it.

Test only for a while. Feel like I've calmed down a bit. The cat has broken its leg, he has had the x ray done. So it's now bandaged up for six weeks.

The vet bill was $1,420.

The tren I have here is fairly clear .. But it is tren so I've stopped it.

Test only for a while. Feel like I've calmed down a bit. The cat has broken its leg, he has had the x ray done. So it's now bandaged up for six weeks.

The vet bill was $1,420.

Poor cat. If that asshole doesn't pay you take him to small claims court or whatever the equivalent is there.

Then catch him in a dark ally somewhere. Normally I try to be good and think of Ghandi's quote, "An eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind." The fact that he did it to a domestic animal...I see that as a loophole to my otherwise somewhat evolved nature!

Poor cat. If that asshole doesn't pay you take him to small claims court or whatever the equivalent is there.

Then catch him in a dark ally somewhere. Normally I try to be good and think of Ghandi's quote, "An eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind." The fact that he did it to a domestic animal...I see that as a loophole to my otherwise somewhat evolved nature!

Lol you aren't the only one. I've a lifetime of passion for animals and when I know you are mistreating animals just because you think you can, I got some fuckin news for ya...

That animal can barely defend itself, so they're gonna need to defend against me. I'm no hard ass by any stretch, but when you fuck with a defenseless animal, you fuck with me, too.

In raw yes
Yeah I got some pearl colored raws with a slight hint of green and I was pretty upset until I did some research and found out that meant I got pretty much the purest tren one can possibly get

Why do you say Tren can never be clear? I haven't been able to get it clear yet myself, I always seem to get it at least a very mild yellow/amber no matter how low temp I use, but technically speaking Id have to imagine that if one could get the temp low enough they could prevent coloring

Yeah I got some pearl colored raws with a slight hint of green and I was pretty upset until I did some research and found out that meant I got pretty much the purest tren one can possibly get

Why do you say Tren can never be clear? I haven't been able to get it clear yet myself, I always seem to get it at least a very mild yellow/amber no matter how low temp I use, but technically speaking Id have to imagine that if one could get the temp low enough they could prevent coloring

Take this discussion to PM's. It's against the rules to discuss home brewing!

I had old family red nose pits, then bel mal, i feed stray cats, red foxes, etc. i love animals. BIO gave great advice. Give that hero the vet bill, try mailbox avoid personal conflicts.... this hero broke the cats leg, make him pay.. then just wait.. when enough time goes by.. get off the tren time being. test only.. Shit will present itself always does.

Reactions: Bio
I agree in principle, but he can put the vet bill in the mail box etc. with the SUGGESTION LE involved. Im just not an advocate ( never was ) of getting LE invloved other then writing a report if i needed. Less LE, IMO the better. Think long view. JMO
I understand you in not wanting LE involved BUT in some cases like this. Remember he chased the guy down the street already. So if he goes and put the bill in the guys mailbox. The guy can feel threatened and or afraid by this point and call the cops. Then LE is going to tell him he should of called the police from the beginning. Now he trespassed on the guys property to and mailbox belongs to usps. Legally you cannot put anything in anyone's mailbox. Google it

20200901_231013.jpg

I’ve bathed in ridiculous doses of Masteron and have never noticed any increased anger whatsoever from it.

I understand you in not wanting LE involved BUT in some cases like this. Remember he chased the guy down the street already. So if he goes and put the bill in the guys mailbox. The guy can feel threatened and or afraid by this point and call the cops. Then LE is going to tell him he should of called the police from the beginning. Now he trespassed on the guys property to and mailbox belongs to usps. Legally you cannot put anything in anyone's mailbox. Google it

View attachment 120340
Tape it to his door then or place on the wind shield of his ride. My point was avoid confrontation ( at least until emotions in check ) Maybe the pos realize he was seen abusing the cat and just pays the vet bill? Worth the shot. Can always ramp things up

Shit, so i guess all those chinese restaurants, and pizza joints that dump menus in the mailbox are committing a fed crime? Cause i got stacks every week

Shit, so i guess all those chinese restaurants, and pizza joints that dump menus in the mailbox are committing a fed crime? Cause i got stacks every week
💯 yes most people don't know its illegal and of course the post office doesn't go looking in people mailboxes. But if you report it I guarantee you won't get one from that restaurant agsin.NOW if they mail it to you its a different story. You see if they mail it they have to pay for the stamp.So the postal service is making money of it so they allow them to use their mailboxes. The government doesn't give anything free bro lol

Having spoken to some neighbours it appears this guy has also kicked other cats on the road too, one neighbour said his cat has a bad eye from nowhere and he thinks it was the same neighbour.. I think I will report him. The cats sit on his car for some reason I think as he parks under a tree and it's cool there.

Bro report him.And if you can get some of those neighbors to testify even better. Animal cruelty is a crime

are you the same big-dog that was posting about curcumin on anasci? That was an epic shit-thread you started. Your attitude was way off back then (few years ago). I'm not surprised "masteron makes you angry" if you're the same person.

You were very hostile keyboard warrior if you're the same guy.

I believe bigdog123 is in England. In the US it's illegal to put anything in person's mailbox including any type of advertisement. pheenix is right, wait 6 months, 8 months, a year, maybe longer. Lull him into a false sense of security and then accidentally close the car door on his head 11 or 40 times. Maybe have a friend do it when you're at work with an air tight alibi. Takes the fun out of it for you and the short lived feeling of vindication but it gets done.

I believe bigdog123 is in England. In the US it's illegal to put anything in person's mailbox including any type of advertisement. pheenix is right, wait 6 months, 8 months, a year, maybe longer. Lull him into a false sense of security and then accidentally close the car door on his head 11 or 40 times. Maybe have a friend do it when you're at work with an air tight alibi. Takes the fun out of it for you and the short lived feeling of vindication but it gets done.
Note to self: never piss bio off! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
Anyone who's used both proviron and masteron, what difference do you feel is there in each drug's potency, mg to mg? If I'm taking 25 mgs. proviron daily, how much masteron would I take to equal the proviron dose? Anybody have an idea?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws