over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serious anger on masteron

I believe bigdog123 is in England. In the US it's illegal to put anything in person's mailbox including any type of advertisement. pheenix is right, wait 6 months, 8 months, a year, maybe longer. Lull him into a false sense of security and then accidentally close the car door on his head 11 or 40 times. Maybe have a friend do it when you're at work with an air tight alibi. Takes the fun out of it for you and the short lived feeling of vindication but it gets done.
Ahhh yes, the good 'ol '(insert time-frame) Plan of Revenge'! Just so long as you don't set it so far out that you end up forgiving and forgetting about it...

Oh BIO I didn't know he was in the England

In England I don't think the mail box thing is an issue.

You just walk to their door and put a letter through.

I've posted the vet bill through his door. My cat however can't walk now, it simply won't get up and when it does it can't walk, so I'm back to the vets tomorrow. I think it may have two broken legs. Bastard.

I'm glad to see there are animal defenders in this forum. I'm currently rescuing several cats. Odd we swayed the thread toward this. But there was a police officer that shot a cat locally when someone called the police to care for a cat that was walking around a person's yard. I have no clue how the cop did not get in trouble but no one seemed to care but me. I'm still pissed about it.

I'm glad to see there are animal defenders in this forum. I'm currently rescuing several cats. Odd we swayed the thread toward this. But there was a police officer that shot a cat locally when someone called the police to care for a cat that was walking around a person's yard. I have no clue how the cop did not get in trouble but no one seemed to care but me. I'm still pissed about it.
because cops are pieces of shit that have a pretty good blanket immunity against shit like that. All they have to say is they were afraid for their well-being and reacted out of their training. Pussies. They probably are shaking in fear half the time anyway, being the little prick assholes from school everybody hated and growing up into a cop.

Im known in my neighborhood for having a large constrictor (his pics are buried in the pet forum). One day an old neighbor came with his girlfriends cat in a shoebox asking me to feed it to the snake over a domestic squabble.
I grabbed the box and took it to his place to check on the woman. I made sure she was ok and told her what he’d asked.
I couldn’t escalate things because it’s illegal to keep a constrictor in my state past a certain size at least it was back then.

Reactions: Bio

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510