over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SERIOUS HELP.. cant orgasm, difficult situation

ONe of the reasons they took me off SSRIs. Not only could I damn near never get off, it gave me serious suicidal thoughts. Literally every ssri has given me SI... shit was no joke horrid. Fk the army for using me like a damned guinea pig

I have the same problem sometimes, but I believe mine is more age related. I m 54. I think that there are several factors in situation like this. One, stress is huge, if I am taking too long, she stops enjoying it and it feels like a she is trying to finish a cross fit WOD. Then I get stressed -- and forget about it. I found that sometimes taking a small rest break, then having her go at slow for a while can often make it happen.

Oxytocin helps. Taking lecithin is supposed to build up seminal fluid, so I take some every day -- helps to imagine a full load down there that wants out.

Same for Hcg.

One big thing that absolutely sucks is that I get whiskey dick after the second drink theses days. So if you are not already , think about cutting back on alcohol.

If you are fortunate to live in a state where marijuana is legal, that intensifies feelings ... so maybe?

When I was first put on paxil in my mid 20s I experienced this as well. Well this plus massive tren usage without test. I had some horrible side effects to say the least. You really can't do much about it until your brain chemistry levels off. Like someone else suggested the more relaxed you can be about it the faster it will improve. Do not try other psychotropics though, especially Welbutrin.

I read about wellbutrin.. maybe I should schedule an appt and ask about that. My doc pretty much does whatever I want because im the type to do all my own research, print it out, bring it with me.. etc.

How long did it take to work?

Wellbutrin is certainly worth a shot and is often recommend for SSRI induced sexual dysfunction. Pramipexole may help as well. Basically, even though you cannot directly reverse the negative effects that Zoloft withdrawal is having on you, you may be able to partially overpower it by taking compounds known to increase sensitivity and make orgasm easier.

The following may help...

Wellbutrin XL
Days 1-14: 150 mg/day
Days 14-28: 225 mg/day (150 mg in am/ 75 mg in pm)
Days 28 and Beyond: 300 mg/day (150 mg in am/ 150 mg in pm)

Note: If move to the next dose if you feel it is needed.

Pramipexole
Days 1-5: .1 mg/day
Days 6-10: .2 mg/day
Days 11-15: .3 mg/day
Days 16-20: .5 mg (.3 mg in am/ .2 mg in PM)
Days 21-25: .7 mg/day (.4 mg in am/ .3 mg in pm)
Days 26-30: 1 mg/day (.5 mg in am/ .5 mg in pm)

Unfortunately, both of these drugs can put one on edge, as wellbutrin is an amphetamine and pramipexole is a dopamine receptor agonist. Both of these can lead to increased stress/anxiety through different mechanisms, so combining them may be too much for some people.

If you do try these I recommend taking a non-addictive anxiolytic, such as KSM-66, on daily basis. You could add other things to that, if needed, such as L-theanine (Suntheanine; a version of Ll-theanine, is superior to regular L-theanine), melissa officinalis, and valerian.

If you are looking for a stronger, non-addictive and relatively safe anxiolytic, hydroxyzine (a prescription drug) at 10-25 mg (as needed; start low) will be helpful at relieving anxiety.

Tadalafil
Days 1 and Beyond: 5-10 mg/day

Unlike the other PDE-5 inhibitors, tadalafil may improve penile sensitivity. With a low daily dose side effects are minimal to non-existent.

Yohimbine HCL:
As Needed: 2.5-8 mg
Note: Yohimbine HCL has been proven effective for many people, but as a stimulant-like drug it can potentially add to the increase in anxiety sometimes seen with drugs such as wellbutrin and pramipexole. Always start at the lowest recommend dose and gradually work your way up, if needed.

Other compounds to consider
Amantadine: Anecdotal reports show that low doses of this drug may be effective in treating SSRI induced sexual dysfunction.

Cyproheptadine: May relieve SSRI induced sexual dysfunction.

Marijuana
Regular use is certainly not suggested, but it can be effective for increasing penile senstivity.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^

I just saw that you are taking Caber so Prami probably isn't a good idea.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear