over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SERIOUS Muscle Cramps!!!

Ry Roid

Registered
Ok, I don't know if you guys know this but, last year I was hospitalized for about 6 days because I actually collapsed while dieting and was about 102 degrees out. They said I was dehydrated and was almost like my muscles just refused to work soo much that walking was almost impossible. Now I have it almost every 2 weeks and I drink tons of water, take potassium and glycerol. I just started back gym after 6 month hiatus. I have buddy that has similar problem and was told his body had too much creatine and that was problem. I just had blood drawn to see what this could be. Curious if you guys get this? Keep in mind it isn't soreness from lifting but, rather just all over soreness.

Thanks,
RY

RY-

Take magnesuim and Calcuim too.
Clen did that to me, especially the first time.

Thanks buddy!!

Shit I am on a hell of a stack just for cramping.LOL

RY

Hey Ry im a nurse as you already know and i think you should try quinine sulfate. It is a script from the doc though. Also it sounds like an electrolyte imbalance try drinking a 3-4 glasses of V8 a day. Later.

I have cramps ALL THE TIME (even when clean)!!! :mad:

I took all the stuff that's suppose to help and high doses of magnesium seemed to help the most. BUT BE CAREFUL. After taking it for some time I got the shits (for no apparent reason). Started out just soft stools then progressed into full runs. No stomach cramps or pain, just runs - all the time! Of course this happened during my pre-contest and continued for several months after (about 6 months total!!!).

Got blood tests done by doc and no probs (was on a ton of gear when I got tests :eek: ) - couldn't find any problems. Went to a Naturopath and he gave me some stuff that gave me temporary relief (back to soft stools). After doing MUCH research on the internet, I deduced it was the magnesium. After one-two days going off magnesium was back to normal stools. So - BE CAREFUL with the magnesium!

xcel

RY

Does sound as though it very well could be a mineral and electrolyte deficiency.

Question for those in the know

I know this sounds stupid - but what about veterinary electrolytes. I can get a bucketful VERY cheap. Anything you buy for "human" consumption is EXPENSIVE and seems to be loaded with sugar. I can post a link if anyone thinks I'm onto something :D

xcel

Last edited:
Ry do this!

RY,
you should have calledme brother here is what you do multi-minerals 1 tablet 3 times per day, 1 bottle of pedialyte per day for the first 3 days then back down to 1/2 bottle the following 4 days and quinine sulphate 4 tablets in the a.m. and another 4 thrue the night. Also ingest 3 gallons of water per day and drop the clenbuterol it will affect you and if you are infact using creatine drop it and lower your sodium intake to 400-600mg per day and you should be alright if you have any questions on specifics drop me a line I'll be flying all day tomorrow but I'll get back to you i promise bro. later your bro wyldeone.

From my experiences I think you are taking to much Potassium, if you are sweating and using fluid replacement drinks and lots water as well as all your multi's you should not need the extra potassium as well :)

Ry

Taurine has been shown to help with Clen cramps, so maybe it will help in your case.

Thanks guys!!!

I tried V-8 last night and woke up feeling like a million bucks. I usually go for my BJJ sparring sessions sore as hell but, today I felt great. I think my body is rebelling cause I am 300lbs but, my muscles are all gone..LOL Man I am never taking off 6 months again EVER!!!

RY

As said before here Take a Multi mineral not just cal/mag, and also taurine on top of that I also drink emergen c it is a low sugar electorlye(sp?) packet you add to water, I am the cramp king and with the multi min, taurine and emergen c I have forgot what cramps were, good luck LEX

I collapsed at my show in Aug this year (acute renal failure) almost died, ever since I get really really bad shakes just lifting small weights and also get bad as cramps (as specially in my calfs, achllies, shins and arches of feet) tryed all sorts but still no joy!

I did a leg workout a week ago, only free squats and extensions, I still can't damn walk properlly, legs shake, give way and cramp so bad I feel like a cripple. Did chast too and same thing now (I was only benching 245lb too :()

So can anyone help?

RY I sympathise with you bro.

Pittbull

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws