over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serious question about giving dogs AAS

Since I'm not qualified at all to answer your question, I won't give you any advice... just say that I think I'd do the same in your shoes. He's 16 years old, so there's not much to lose trying anyways. :)

Whatever medicine you decide to put him on, I sincerely hope his quality of life will get better and he makes it till the end without any unnecessary suffering.

Good luck!

Thats kind of what I was thinking also. Even if the deca may be overkill, at his age, if it makes his life any better for any period of time then its worth it to me.

Wouldnt u want to give him something else like some test in their to improve his quality of life, lets not forget he may be depressed too at 16 yrs old. not to mention deca dick, test is all the more reason. is he neutered? maybe u should give him test man!

Yep that was my reasoning behind the test. Not so much for the deca dick lol because I don't care if his dick works. He'd probably have a heart attack during sex anyway. But because I have a lot of experience with older men who are using Dr Prescribed test for the first time for TRT and results are incredible on how it makes them feel if it is their first time using.

Emeric would you see a problem trying your product and the deca/test? Or should I do one or the other?

We need to help your dog body to regulate the NGF, FGF, CTGF growth factors production first, and his adrenal cortex output, the dogtorx naturaly has all this growth factors.

We need to help your dog body to regulate the NGF, FGF, CTGF growth factors production first, and his adrenal cortex output, the dogtorx naturaly has all this growth factors.

Ok sounds like you know your dog health facts. We'll go with the dogtorx :D

Sex-Talk heisse girls nackt Blind Date heisse girls nackt

Hallo in unseren Sex-Talk.

SEX-FLIRT-FUN Klick Hier!

**broken link removed**

Der Sex-Talk gibt ihnen eine Alternative heisse girls nackt und natürlich vieles mehr,sicherlich auch Sexgeschichten
Hier in unsrem Sex-Talk findest du heisse girls nackt erotische Rollenspiele
Suchst du Aufregend chatten , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,worauf wartest du?
Blind Date heisse asiatinnen ,schnell anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Wels, vieleicht in Magdeburg, in Wittenberg , vieleicht von Amriswil, oder von LeLocle? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!

Hallo in unseren Sex-Talk.

SEX-FLIRT-FUN Klick Hier!

**broken link removed**

Der Sex-Talk gibt ihnen eine Alternative heisse girls nackt und natürlich vieles mehr,sicherlich auch Sexgeschichten
Hier in unsrem Sex-Talk findest du heisse girls nackt erotische Rollenspiele
Suchst du Aufregend chatten , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,worauf wartest du?
Blind Date heisse asiatinnen ,schnell anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Wels, vieleicht in Magdeburg, in Wittenberg , vieleicht von Amriswil, oder von LeLocle? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!

WTF is this?

Currently I am losing my best friend Coco to arthritis, and it is terrible due to her overall health and mood being solid. She is 11.5 years, which is up there for her as she's always been a 100 lb girl. I've had many pets, and love them all they are all special, but this dog is just one in a million. You know you have a special animal when the people at your Vet office tell you how unique and special she is.

Working with my very caring Vet's, we have applied numerous tactics and drugs to aid her over the past year plus. Adequan, which really helped another dog I have, didn't do anything for Coco. What I learned: Adequan, as described by their own material, works best at the onset of arthritis, and it can reduce pain and stop degeneration. Once the degeneration is there, it's effects can do very little to help reverse. I tried giving this medication to Coco too late in her condition, lesson learned. I have never heard of Catrophen, I just called my Vet to ask them to research for me.

Where we are at right now:

Previcox - more effective for Coco that the standard Rymadyl.

Tramadol - pain killer given one hour prior to any walks. Can be given twice a day, but Coco does okay around the house, as she sleeps a lot.

Amantadine - a pain killer that compliments Tramadol. On it's own it isn't very effective, must be stacked.

This combo allows her to go on about 30 minute walks, once a day, without much pain. Enough to empty her bowels before bed, and gives her some sanity as she still always wants to go outside. She can't run, but she's happy. Without this combo you can see how much she struggles to walk.

I have only tried Anavar on my dog as far as AAS. From my own reading it seemed this might be a drug that could help her. Unfortunately I didn't see any improvement at all.

PS - Best wishes to you. Feel free to PM me anytime with anything I can help with. Hopefully our experiences and experimenting can help you.

Last edited:
I thought about putting my doberman on a sort cycle. Im thinking test prop and npp maybe. Any thoughts?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear