over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

serious topic: snorting Piracetam

vein5

Registered
OK I am very into science and how the body works. Medication are destroyed by your liver and by foods you eat and have a hard time crossing the blood barrier. When people hear the word snort they think drug abuse. But in a serious matter wouldnt snorting make certain supplements work 10x better, Please no flamming, just brainstporming ideas to help us bodybuilder use supplements in a more efficiant way.

I would be concerned because piracetam does clot very very easily... just look in a tub of powder. This could lead to suffocation if it clots in the nasal passage.

That said, the results of piracetam are not consistent and many get absolutely nothing, including me.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

It depends on the substance. Piracetam, if you take a careful look at the scientific literature, seems to be basically a waste of time. Very weak nootropic.
I believe the racetams are well absorbed from the gut in any case.

In practice, gh is a way more powerful nootropic.

Well I have adhd pretty bad, my boss would tell me what to do and as soon as I turn the corner I forget. I dont like depending on any drug that can be addicting. Piracetam has been working pretty good for me.

i wouldnt fool with snorting medication if i were you. some meds are meant to go through the liver first, then through reuptake are distributed throughout the body. some meds need to be broken down before the effective ingredients can be released and used. seriously, dont snort it.

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned clotting. Bottom line, some powders clot. If you snort it and it clots you're dead. This would be stupid. It is orally available. It's cheap. If its not strong enough take more. Or try aniraceram or oxiracetam. Oxiracetam at 1500mg had some interesting effects on my creativity but only for a few hours.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

OK I am very into science and how the body works. Medication are destroyed by your liver and by foods you eat and have a hard time crossing the blood barrier. When people hear the word snort they think drug abuse. But in a serious matter wouldnt snorting make certain supplements work 10x better, Please no flamming, just brainstporming ideas to help us bodybuilder use supplements in a more efficiant way.

I would use it orally. I wouldnt suggest snorting it.

I have tried this product several times and did not notice anything from it. What a waste of money.

As some of the others have said, do not snort it.

I personally love piracetam. At first it feels like there is some effect but then I stopped feeling it. However it doesn't mean it stopped working. I have a history of rec drug abuse which led me to short term memory loss. After a 3 months run of piracetam my memory is back to where it was and then when I went to Europe I had some E and it was just like the first time or even better, which leads me to believe that Piracetam repairs neuro-transmitters.

P.S. I dicaruage anybody using Piracetam for potentiating effect of rec drugs and the use of rec drugs themselves. As my own example I was very lucky to get back to were I was after good nutrition, supps and bodybuilding. Others not so much lucky.

I gave pircetam a good run for a week.
All it did for me was make me irritable and made my bp rise.

I still have almost a kilo of that shit and 2 kilos of choline bitartrate.

I should have just bought a little bottle of it and tried it instead.

BTW, be careful with snorting stuff.

Look up "Atelectasis."

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear