advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seriously, how do people bulk on anadrol?

Drol like anything will affect everyone differently.

I'd say to get liver values checked as Drol is a 17-AA oral and your liver may be stressed...Hence the potential cause for lack of appetite.

A safe bet is to use Synthergine. It's the best liver protectant available.

Thats funny you say that considering I started a thread about my values and synthergine use and you posted in that thread lol :p http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-forum/65992-synthergine-seems-real-deal.html

Did you keep growing as well ?

Yep, and for the most part if you eat when youre not hungry it will just contribute to you not being lean. I carried a lot of excess weight until I trusted Phil Hernon and went with his diet. i used to force feed myself about every 3 hours and it makes life miserable and all it did was make me fatter than I should have been.

Done numerous cycles and compounds but current cycle is first with anadrol and this shit is number 2 on the most appetite suppressing substance I've ever taken, adderall(amphetamine salts) being number 1. ECA doesn't even come close to what anadrol is doing to my appetite. I have to eat all junk food for meals just to come close to maintenance calories, that would seem awesome at first but I can't even enjoy food with an appetite like this. Had 2 mcgriddles and iced coffee for first meal today and after just eating 3/4 of my first mcgriddle it became a chore to eat the rest of the meal.

Is there a way around this or just better off avoiding anadrol all together? Might just stick to anadrol for cutting cycles because if i was cutting right now it'd be the easiest cut I've ever done.

as long as you stay under 100mgs a day shouldnt be a problem.if still having trouble do 50mgs adrol,and 20mgs dbol.you will like this better anyway.one of the little secrets of the bodybuilding world.muuuhahahhhah.lol.peace

Gotta love posts on simple solutions like liver issue and appetite. I was just reading about liver cleansing in general and that was in there (lol..nothing about drol though :D ). Thanks for posting that... recently tried drol and it didn't seem too bad at 50 ..but at 100 it started to become an issue. Double thanks for posting the Hernon suggestions too... I pushed my diet to the point of forcing it as well and I definitely lost the lean look rt away with no significant increase in the speed of muscle gains. I'm gonna look into that more...thx.

i always just look at the big picture and see food as just fuel to keep me recovering from grueling workouts . i dont weat for tasrte i eat to fuel my body just like a machine. Onmce u get a m,indset similiar to this eatin will be easier

Been off the anadrol for a week now and my appetite is still crap, did notice I'm able to finish my meals again but Im still eating like 2 meals a day. On the plus side, because of this whole strange appetite experience my high cravings for sugar that I've had for many years has now become nonexistent. I always had to have a sweet after every meal and eat at least a serving of ice cream everyday and now I never want it.

I would have liver values checked asap. Go through privatemdlabs if you don't have insurance. The female hormone panel is 60 bucks and it's not really "female specific" at all. That's just the packaged name by the company. It's test, estrogen, liver enzymes and a bunch of other things.

I'd say the chances that the liver is to blame are pretty fair and very serious.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear