YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seriously, how do people bulk on anadrol?

dece870717

Banned
Done numerous cycles and compounds but current cycle is first with anadrol and this shit is number 2 on the most appetite suppressing substance I've ever taken, adderall(amphetamine salts) being number 1. ECA doesn't even come close to what anadrol is doing to my appetite. I have to eat all junk food for meals just to come close to maintenance calories, that would seem awesome at first but I can't even enjoy food with an appetite like this. Had 2 mcgriddles and iced coffee for first meal today and after just eating 3/4 of my first mcgriddle it became a chore to eat the rest of the meal.

Is there a way around this or just better off avoiding anadrol all together? Might just stick to anadrol for cutting cycles because if i was cutting right now it'd be the easiest cut I've ever done.

Personally, I never had any appetite problems with Anadrol. Are you taking it with food or on an empty stomach? I'd suggest you take it with food if you are not already doing so and see if that makes a difference.

I've never had a problem witn anadrol, maybe you need to adjust your training or diet?

Try running GHRP-6..gives me an appetite boost still after 6 weeks.Man I wish I had the genetics to eat junk for all my meals..I really miss Hardees thickburgers:banghead:

To each his own I guess. I've been on Adderall since last March, XR @30mg ED and it only messed with my appetite the first 2 days I took it. Eating the right amount of cals on my winter bulk without having to force much of anything down.

i have the same problem with a50, even with a dose as low as 25mgs a day! so i just avoid it and realize it's not for me.

I'm dealing with that myself right now at 100mg/day for sure. I planned for it a little ahead and threw EQ into this cycle as well at 600mg/wk, so that's helping to counter that a little bit. I feel you though, I have to make myself finish the last several bites of every meal. Never had to before.

Done numerous cycles and compounds but current cycle is first with anadrol and this shit is number 2 on the most appetite suppressing substance I've ever taken, adderall(amphetamine salts) being number 1. ECA doesn't even come close to what anadrol is doing to my appetite. I have to eat all junk food for meals just to come close to maintenance calories, that would seem awesome at first but I can't even enjoy food with an appetite like this. Had 2 mcgriddles and iced coffee for first meal today and after just eating 3/4 of my first mcgriddle it became a chore to eat the rest of the meal.

Is there a way around this or just better off avoiding anadrol all together? Might just stick to anadrol for cutting cycles because if i was cutting right now it'd be the easiest cut I've ever done.

are you on anadrol alone?

I have a couple of ideas...

1.) You could add EQ as this will make your appetite go up

2.) How is your liver? Add something to ade the liver? Messed up liver enzymes could def. mess with apetite. The liver is probably the most overlooked organ when using AAS. Try Synthetek liver aid.

thats crazy bro, i didnt know they could suppress your appetite. when i was on em i had an appetite that could eat a horse. i dont know what you have but i would reccomend the a50 green giants...good shit

Bad diet and or force feeding = greatest cause for no appetite, imo.

Anadrol gave me very bad heart burn which led to lack of appetite for me. It also made me feel like shit.

Dbol only for me now.

I have gone through the very same thing.....never will use orals again.....they absolutely kill my stomach......acid reflux from hell......injects only from here on out!!!!

Why would you eat if you're not hungry ? The constant feeding will never make you hungry. Listen to your body. Don't eat. After a few hours or days, your appetite will go up again...

Why would you eat if you're not hungry ? The constant feeding will never make you hungry. Listen to your body. Don't eat. After a few hours or days, your appetite will go up again...

Yep, and for the most part if you eat when youre not hungry it will just contribute to you not being lean. I carried a lot of excess weight until I trusted Phil Hernon and went with his diet. i used to force feed myself about every 3 hours and it makes life miserable and all it did was make me fatter than I should have been.

Its been 3 weeks of this and it has not diminished at all. And I'm forcing feeding as in having at least 3 meals a day because if i didn't force feed right now i'd easily go the whole day with just 2 meals a day, thats how bad its made my appetite. When you can barely get 2,000 cals in a day and trying to bulk with around 4,000 cals a day i have no choice but to force feed whenever I can stomach it. But really doesn't matter, I'm not using anadrol again unless its in a cut cycle because this is ridiculous.

I understand everyones and eating when hungry and not eating on a schedule. But if i dont eat every 2.5 to 3 hours i feel like i am starving myself, even when eating 4-5000 calories of clean food and 2 gallons of water.

and when i say clean i mean clean. Cream of wheat, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, chicken, fish, 96 lean ground beef, macnut oil, evoo, peanut butter, homemade almond and casew butter, egg whites and some yolks, etc

I understand everyones and eating when hungry and not eating on a schedule. But if i dont eat every 2.5 to 3 hours i feel like i am starving myself, even when eating 4-5000 calories of clean food and 2 gallons of water.

and when i say clean i mean clean. Cream of wheat, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, chicken, fish, 96 lean ground beef, macnut oil, evoo, peanut butter, homemade almond and casew butter, egg whites and some yolks, etc

Well, if you are truly hungry that often then you probably do need it. In my case I wasnt really hungry every 3 hours and sometimes I would be forcing myself to eat. Sometimes it might have been that I was hungry at first and start a meal but then I would end up forcing myself to finish the remainder of the meal. Id say youre doing the right thing if youre starving all the time and youre still lean. The mirror is still the best guide, and a tape measure to keep track of your waist line!

Its been 3 weeks of this and it has not diminished at all. And I'm forcing feeding as in having at least 3 meals a day because if i didn't force feed right now i'd easily go the whole day with just 2 meals a day, thats how bad its made my appetite. When you can barely get 2,000 cals in a day and trying to bulk with around 4,000 cals a day i have no choice but to force feed whenever I can stomach it. But really doesn't matter, I'm not using anadrol again unless its in a cut cycle because this is ridiculous.

Im like most of the others on here, when I took anadrol I was really hungry most of the time. I did have terrible headaches though and felt half feverish most of the time. I am guessing that the hot feeling was from my metabolism racing so fast. Strange that your appetite is wiped out. Im wondering if it isnt some other cause. Have you tried getting of the anadrol for a couple of days and see what happens? If I were you I would give it that test, get off for 48 hours and observe. 48 hours should clear it all out of your system and give your body a chance to recupe I think.

Im like most of the others on here, when I took anadrol I was really hungry most of the time. I did have terrible headaches though and felt half feverish most of the time. I am guessing that the hot feeling was from my metabolism racing so fast. Strange that your appetite is wiped out. Im wondering if it isnt some other cause. Have you tried getting of the anadrol for a couple of days and see what happens? If I were you I would give it that test, get off for 48 hours and observe. 48 hours should clear it all out of your system and give your body a chance to recupe I think.

My co-worker that's doing the same exact cycle as me got those terrible headaches from the drol and had to stop using it but mine were very mild and now non existent. I only have about a week left of the anadrol so once I'm done with it I will know with 100% certainty that it was the anadrol or if its something else. I'm doing a Test/Tren A/Dbol/Drol cycle, I've done the exact cycle before except the Drol I never used before so I can't see it being anything else.

Drol like anything will affect everyone differently.

I'd say to get liver values checked as Drol is a 17-AA oral and your liver may be stressed...Hence the potential cause for lack of appetite.

A safe bet is to use Synthergine. It's the best liver protectant available.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear