advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seriously pissed at my *ex accountant... need advice...

Mandingus

Registered
I recently made the transition from one accounting firm to another which I use for my corporation... the reason being primarily abysmal customer service and the second higher than average prices ... a day after signing waivers at my new accountants office I receive a phone call that there is a refund for tax and a cheque waiting for me at the office and they are wondering if it was convenient for me to pick it up or should they mail it ... so I just head over to their office because I was on my way to that part of town anyways to go to the gym... when I arrive now the receptionist tells me they didn't want to mail because of the holiday season and the possible delay in mail... then she hands the envelope and the cheque along with a letter to me all individually ... which I realize is odd right away ... I was in a rush so I didn't look it over until I got home ... the return statement was dated November 22, the letter from my accountant was dated December 12... I picked it up at their office today on the 20th of December... so the letter had been in their office for basically 9 days and they are calling me now? I am really pissed off because they obviously lied to me ... should I phone them and tear them a new one or just let it go?

I wouldn't let such things annoy you for longer than a few minutes. Life is too short to worry about things like this. Maybe it was misplaced which happens a lot in offices. Either way it's happened now and you are no longer with them anyway. You wrote it youself... "abysmal customer service".

Granted I am a little annoyed from the out of nowhere $1000 bill from the student loans company I just received when money is fairly tight for me right now. I am not gonna let it ruin my day though.

If you changed accountants I wouldn't give it a second thought. You did leave them so don't waste anymore time on them.

Well I was kinda hoping you would all cheer me on to rip the ass out of them but it's probably better to take the high road as you both say ...

as you mentioned the customer service was bad, so seems like business as usual for them

my last 2 accountants

1.anklet for tax evasion, embezzlement
was the whistle blower and sent the other company accountants to jail

2. jailed for embezzlement and credit union fraud (best part didnt even tell me or other clients, as most of found out when we went to file and incurred IRS fines for missing deadlines)

your problem, albeit shitty, isnt so bad.

If this is the worst thing happening in your life bro, you aren't doing too bad.

If this is the worst thing happening in your life bro, you aren't doing too bad.

Unfortunately it's not the worst thing happening in my life man, life's hitting me pretty damn hard these days actuall. But to tell the end of this story, as it was the accountant ended up phoning me back and asked if there was anything they could do to change my mind LOL So I ended up getting an un expectant chance to state my feelings about the firm ... hey they asked me if there's anything they could improve on... and I couldn't lie. Do I feel better about it? no. Mostly I'm pissed at myself for doing business with them for so long ... why would I put my self through that abuse?why deal with shit service when you don't have too? lol I'm totally losing my mind these days

so what I still can't figure out is how your business/trade is going?? good/bad progress/the level you care about it-what would you say??

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws