over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

serm on cycle for orals/prohormones

5millionbucks

Registered
So I've been strolling through another board and there is a giant ass thread for running a serm while on cycle like from prohormones to orals. People are saying they didn't really get shut down doing this; and the bloodwork came out much better if they didn't run a serm while doing this. What are people's input on this; I know alot of pro's/bodybuilders are on this board so for gains this is not optimal, but for the regular joe who just wants to look good but at the same time not want to ruin their HPTA too much what are yall views for this protocol. I've seen shit from 8 week T Bol or Anavar cycles run with toremifene or clomid; or D Bol, Anadro or Superdrol run with a low dose of clomid on cycle. I know running test with orals is the way to go but eventually you will get shut down; and some people either recover after pct fully or there HPTA is kind of fucked for 6 months to a year because of the exogenous test; but there are people who have been doing this protocol and didn't really get any crazy shutdown(suppression they did get though) while doing this protocol.

Jesus Christ

Mods, can we please start cleaning this place up a bit? I'm mostly referring to making sure threads like these get moved to the beginner's section or something.

So I've been strolling through another board and there is a giant ass thread for running a serm while on cycle like from prohormones to orals. People are saying they didn't really get shut down doing this; and the bloodwork came out much better if they didn't run a serm while doing this. What are people's input on this; I know alot of pro's/bodybuilders are on this board so for gains this is not optimal, but for the regular joe who just wants to look good but at the same time not want to ruin their HPTA too much what are yall views for this protocol. I've seen shit from 8 week T Bol or Anavar cycles run with toremifene or clomid; or D Bol, Anadro or Superdrol run with a low dose of clomid on cycle. I know running test with orals is the way to go but eventually you will get shut down; and some people either recover after pct fully or there HPTA is kind of fucked for 6 months to a year because of the exogenous test; but there are people who have been doing this protocol and didn't really get any crazy shutdown(suppression they did get though) while doing this protocol.

Embrace the needle or gtfo. /thread

Jesus Christ

Mods, can we please start cleaning this place up a bit? I'm mostly referring to making sure threads like these get moved to the beginner's section or something.

Why is that? When there are a boatload of questions that get asked on here. Yes many people wouldn't want to do this especially pro/amateur level bodybuilders who range in the 225lb+ with low bodyfat. This question pertains to hpta suppression/shutdown. I talked to a medical professional about this and he said it could work in a way, but only on something not dosed too high and something that doesnt cause immediate shutdown like a 19 nor. There are people who have done this and people who haven't; this is somewhat an interesting topic especially for people who don't care about adding a boatload of size and maintaining aesthetics. I've seen people log this on other boards, and was wondering if anyone on promuscle has ever tried this.

Last edited:
Embrace the needle or gtfo. /thread

This aint got to do with whether someone wants to inject or not; obviously for mass/size having a test base is the way to go there is no question. Reason why I am asking this is because I saw logs of this on other boards. This all about maintaining hpta suppression/shutdown to the minimum.

You will not maintain the HPTA on a cycle of orals, it will still be suppressed. Not only that, you'll also fuck up your lipids using 17aa orals for 4-6 weeks. Not to mention their liver toxicity too.

I tried this a few times and thought it might be working because my testes seemed to stay plump. Then I got bloods done and I was suppressed to shit.

Why is that? When there are a boatload of questions that get asked on here. Yes many people wouldn't want to do this especially pro/amateur level bodybuilders who range in the 225lb+ with low bodyfat. This question pertains to hpta suppression/shutdown. I talked to a medical professional about this and he said it could work in a way, but only on something not dosed too high and something that doesnt cause immediate shutdown like a 19 nor. There are people who have done this and people who haven't; this is somewhat an interesting topic especially for people who don't care about adding a boatload of size and maintaining aesthetics. I've seen people log this on other boards, and was wondering if anyone on promuscle has ever tried this.

The reason this will always be stupid no matter what is because you're shutting your own Testosterone down and literally replacing it with a weaker hormone. Running test with orals isn't "the way to go". It's literally the correct way to do it. If you wanna get a good idea of what these drugs are doing on their own just for experimentation purposes, then at the very least shoot 100mg of Test E a week just to keep natural levels stable.

If you're still not convinced, then eat like 50mg of Oxandrolone per day and let us know man. One thing though, make 100% sure that you log it so that there's verifiable proof that this theory was incorrect. You said it yourself that in the past this didn't work so great. Adding a SERM like LGD or something will only shut you down harder.

Last edited:
The reason this will always be stupid no matter what is because you're shutting your own Testosterone down and literally replacing it with a weaker hormone. Running test with orals isn't "the way to go". It's literally the correct way to do it. If you wanna get a good idea of what these drugs are doing on their own just for experimentation purposes, then at the very least shoot 100mg of Test E a week just to keep natural levels stable.

If you're still not convinced, then eat like 50mg of Oxandrolone per day and let us know man. One thing though, make 100% sure that you log it so that there's verifiable proof that this theory was incorrect. You said it yourself that in the past this didn't work so great. Adding a SERM like LGD or something will only shut you down harder.

I've seen lots of bloodwork results in that thread. I myself was on primo/ dbol for 10 weeks and using clomid at 25mg/ day. My total T was 450. There are a few other guys in that thread that had normal test levels throughout cycle using serms. One guy was on LGD for 10 weeks and at the 10th week his total T was 450 (900's pre cycle) and his recovery was almost immediate. On only 10mg nolva. There were however a few guys that had really low T numbers however their PCT went way smoother according to them.

It seems like a good idea if doing light cycles. Plus if you use something like torem or nolva you are protecting against gyno, which lessens your need for an aromatize inhibitor.

Last edited:
I've seen lots of bloodwork results in that thread. I myself was on primo/ dbol for 10 weeks and using clomid at 25mg/ day. My total T was 450. There are a few other guys in that thread that had normal test levels throughout cycle using serms. One guy was on LGD for 10 weeks and at the 10th week his total T was 450 (900's pre cycle) and his recovery was almost immediate. On only 10mg nolva. There were however a few guys that had really low T numbers however their PCT went way smoother according to them.

It seems like a good idea if doing light cycles. Plus if you use something like torem or nolva you are protecting against gyno, which lessens your need for an aromatize inhibitor.

Yes it was you and some guy named Spurfy on AM that I saw talk about this working. The thing was Spurfy said it worked with running injectable test; but I cant see how that works when you are adding exogenous testosterone while running a serm. I can't see how this would work with something like D bol or Anadrol though because of how suppressive these compounds are.

I tried this a few times and thought it might be working because my testes seemed to stay plump. Then I got bloods done and I was suppressed to shit.

what were you running on and what was the change in test levels pre bloods and during cycle with a serm?

Last edited:
Yes it was you and some guy named Spurfy on AM that I saw talk about this working. The thing was Spurfy said it worked with running injectable test; but I cant see how that works when you are adding exogenous testosterone while running a serm. I can't see how this would work with something like D bol or Anadrol though because of how suppressive these compounds are.
Obviously SERMS have a stronger binding affinity to the pituitary gland cells that signal the secretion of LH and FSH than testosterone. The same could be said about primo and dbol because my T was normal while I was on a moderate dose of these. It also worked for one guy on a LGD cycle and LGD is very suppressive.

Most who try serms on cycle report very limited testicular atrophy, if any. Even the ones whose T levels still get wrecked. This tells be the pituitary stay up and running meaning recovery will be much much quicker.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws