over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sermorelin for Fat Loss

Another overlooked fat burner is frag 176-191. I would dose it fasted in the AM/precardio and prebed at doses of 500-1000mcgs.

I just started GH frag 4 days ago. I take it with my 2ius HGH and 10ius insulin and try to stay fasted until my blood sugar gets low. I take 1mg GH frag so I'm guessing that's another 3ius worth of HGH fat burning effect since 10ius HGH is 3.3mg, right?

Tesamorelin is the shit best results I ever had from a peotide only trouble is its spendy!
If you,Google seramoralin every article is about IV admin
There is a story out there somewhere about Dorian Yates and seramoralin.
Supposedly he would have a nurse come to his home 3 nights per week and give him an IV of seramoralin it was very expensuve when it first came out. he claimed that the release of GH from the IV made him feel warm inside. Then he would sleep until 3am at which time he would get up eat and take insulin when his GH was at it's peak.
I have no doubt that DY was doing something out of the ordinary, I'll never forget seeing him in person in the early 1990s he weighed 318 I could not believe it was a human being I weighed 260 at the time he made me look tiny. Of course he was dressed in sweats but u could still see how massive he was.His traps and forearms were visible and like I said I was asking myself is this real?

Tesamorelin is the shit best results I ever had from a peotide only trouble is its spendy!
Supposedly he would have a nurse come to his home 3 nights per week and give him an IV of seramoralin it was very expensuve when it first came out. he claimed that the release of GH from the IV made him feel warm inside. Then he would sleep until 3am at which time he would get up eat and take insulin when his GH was at it's peak.
I have no doubt that DY was doing something out of the ordinary, I'll never forget seeing him in person in the early 1990s he weighed 318 I could not believe it was a human being I weighed 260 at the time he made me look tiny. Of course he was dressed in sweats but u could still see how massive he was.His traps and forearms were visible and like I said I was asking myself is this real?

I saw him then too when he was runner up in his first Olympia in 1993 or so guesting posing in Palm Springs. He was a monster. I have a nurse who I use to let hook me up with iv saline drip. Should have her over and throw some GH peptides in the iv bag. :D

Never mind. I found the answer to my question.

Last edited:

Are you adding anything else with the tesamorelin? I'm on DAC, MK and Ipam at night and am loving life. The fat loss is great especially my last to lose area's.

True...but...you feel like shit and can't put size on. I've used it a few times and my conclusion is to use it to lose the last bit of fat. I like peps because I can train, work, add muscle and lose body fat all at the same time.

IME you feel like shit on it in the following situations.
1. using powder not crystalline
2. taking too much
3. diet is off (diet is a big factor for dnp sides)
4. been on it too long

I ran it with tren and was able to recomp. I run lower doses 500mg crtstalline which is 375mg of dnp after salt is out.

I like using peptides when I'm trying to build. Basically optimize every compound for what it was meant for. Save money and get results quicker that way.

AmM
When I used tesamorelin which was on 3 seperate occasions I also used an oral Secretagogue that I got thru my HRT doc it was no where near as strong as MK.
Tesamorelin works great even on its own but it is about the same price as generic GH

some hrt clinics actually offer sermorelin and ghrp, also cjc. I however would stick with the longer acting tesamorelin.

some hrt clinics actually offer sermorelin and ghrp, also cjc. I however would stick with the longer acting tesamorelin.

I love tesamorelin but cjc-1295DAC is cheaper and longer acting. Last night I took 1mg cjc-1295DAC with 1mg GH frag, and it knocked me out fast.

I love tesamorelin but cjc-1295DAC is cheaper and longer acting. Last night I took 1mg cjc-1295DAC with 1mg GH frag, and it knocked me out fast.

I love tesamorelin too. I actually still have a vial left in my fridge I never used. It is great for fat loss. But as JJ stated I think cjc-1295 with dac is superior and is also more cost effective.

If guys want to stack anything with tesamorelin or cjc-dac for fat loss I recommend ipamorelin or hexarelin or both (rotating). I think those 2 GHRP's are great for fat loss and won't increase your appetite like 2 or 6.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar