over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sermorelin

Dudedude

Registered
I've never posted here, but I have been reading and a member for a while, and now I have a question.

35yrs old
TRT 100mgs week
220lbs 6'2

I recently got my Dr to prescribe me some Sermorelin for a couple of months to help get my IGF-1 level up. It is sitting around 112 right now, and she thinks the level is low probably due to a bit of sleep apnea, and it interrupting my normal growth hormone output during sleep.

I've bought peptides from some of the sponsors on the board and tried the mod grf/ghrp combo, as well as the 1295 w/dac with horny goat weed in the past. The dac seemed like the most effective from a fat loss standpoint, but I never had my IGF tested while on it.

Anyway, the cost of the sermorelin from a pharmacy is about 185 for a months supply at 600mcg a night. Is it worth going the pharmacy route or are these peptide companies sending out similar quality?

Is this single peptide really even capable of raising IGF-1 levels to say 180-200 from a 112 level?

I'm interested to see what the pharmacy can offer, maybe dosing IPAM along with it would add a good kick?

Thanks for reading and any feedback.

Sermorelin is inferior as a GHRH. The half life is too short to make it effective.
Cjc-1295 WITH DAC will bring your serum Igf1 into the 400's from 10mg a week. This has been proven here with blood work.
Stacking cjc-1295 with DAC and MK-677 will push serum igf1 even higher.

Here is my stack I'm about to start. I'm going to do 1mg cjc-1295 with DAC every night before bed. If you don't like injecting then you can just dose it once a week at 5mg. With MK-677 the studies usually dose it at 25mg orally before bed every night. MK-677 alone gets serum ig1 up to 300.
I'm going to dose MK at 25mg twice a day. I'm shooting for very high igf1 levels for awhile. Huperzine A at 200mcg 3x/day will inhibit somatostatin pushing your hgh levels even higher.

Thanks for the feedback. I think sermorelin is one of the few legally allowable prescription peptides that is why what was chosen by the Dr.

I did enjoy the DAC at 5mg a week, but damn the head rush was intense at one dose, so taking it throughout the week seems like a much better idea.

The pinning isn't really a problem. I was doing IM on the peptides with a larger 27gauge insulin pin, is that a better route than Sub Q?

I think i'll give the DAC another shot with the MK677. How much time should I give it before doing the blood test for IGF?

Thanks for the feedback. I think sermorelin is one of the few legally allowable prescription peptides that is why what was chosen by the Dr.

I did enjoy the DAC at 5mg a week, but damn the head rush was intense at one dose, so taking it throughout the week seems like a much better idea.

The pinning isn't really a problem. I was doing IM on the peptides with a larger 27gauge insulin pin, is that a better route than Sub Q?

I think i'll give the DAC another shot with the MK677. How much time should I give it before doing the blood test for IGF?
Do a serum igf1 blood test after one month.
I have never injected cjcDAC IM. I do know it causes site irritation when injected subQ. I inject it off my hip/side glute so swelling isn't visible.
IM injects tend to hit harder than SubQ due to faster release.

CJC-DAC is the much better GHRH to use. I think 500mcg-1mg per day could do wonders. 25mg MK-677 will only add to things. I injected it sub-q in my stomach with no issues. However many guys experience site swelling using most of the GHRH's. I have done it IM before but I would only recommend that is you reacted to sub-q shots (which I highly doubt). Keep us posted how you get on and how high it increases your IGF-1 levels.

I took it by presciption from my doc up to 300mcg/day and igf1 went from 55 to 60. Did with ipamorlin also. Just did not work for me. Never tried no dac. Next is hgh.

Last edited:
I took it by presciption from my doc up to 300mcg/day and igf1 went from 55 to 60. Did with ipamorlin also. Just did not work for me. Never tried no dac. Next is hgh.

Sermorelin is a very weak GHRH. It's crap! Cjc-1295DAC is far superior and can elevate igf1 anywhere from 300 all the way up to 600 depending on dosage.

Sermorelin is a very weak GHRH. It's crap! Cjc-1295DAC is far superior and can elevate igf1 anywhere from 300 all the way up to 600 depending on dosage.

Thanks. Going to have to try it asap. Will save me $1000 a monthif it works. hoping it is a hormone problem and not a liver issue I have.

I am definitely going to try this combo. Thanks for the advise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236