over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serms on cycle..risks?

Tomm7

Newbies
Hey all, looking towards my next cycle and being a bit gyno prone think I might use a low dose serm on top my AI. Question is really since both Tamoxifen and, seemingly to a greater extent, Raloxifene increase the risk of thrombosis how much of a risk is this both by itself, when taking into account the use of erythropoietic compounds, and where a person is sensitive to RBC elevation on cycle?

Serms mess w sex drive for me and I feel like it complicates a cycle alot more then effective ai dosing. Long term serm use just doesn't seem safe compared to ai. Not sure about your other questions

Serms mess w sex drive for me and I feel like it complicates a cycle alot more then effective ai dosing. Long term serm use just doesn't seem safe compared to ai. Not sure about your other questions
My ai is pretty well dialed in I suspect its either spikes from test or hcg spiking e2 that's the issue.

What's the issue? Gyno flaring?
Thanks for the reply. pre-existing gyno TBH its probably more noticeable to me than to anyone else but its for sure a solid tissue, more prominent at -10% fat. I would prefer to keep it under control for as long a possible before going down the removal route. it seems to blow up at test doses over low trt levels even with an Aromasin controlling it.

I've had alot of issues in the past w controlling the gyno. I switched from aromasin to adex and I've been keeping it good even on 500 test 400 primo and 350-450 dbol. I do take caber once in awhile just to keep the prolactin down as well. Maybe get some bloods to see where your prolactin and estrogen are at

I've had alot of issues in the past w controlling the gyno. I switched from aromasin to adex and I've been keeping it good even on 500 test 400 primo and 350-450 dbol. I do take caber once in awhile just to keep the prolactin down as well. Maybe get some bloods to see where your prolactin and estrogen are at
i would say i am a high aromitiser checked e2 and prolactin last cycle, using Asin and p5p on test npp 400/400, and was in check but im thinking i may check it twice next cycle at 6 and 12 weeks and keep to low test higher primo/mast maybe npp. Thanks

I think the primo is helping w the aromatization for me. Otherwise I would be getting itchy from test dbol ai. Primo or Mast should help

What's you adex dose/frequency? I am also really prone to gyno BS. I cant even look at dbol. I need to experiment more w various dosing. 1mg daily tends to be too much

What's you adex dose/frequency? I am also really prone to gyno BS. I cant even look at dbol. I need to experiment more w various dosing. 1mg daily tends to be too much
I was doing about .5mg Ed sometimes .25mg Ed. Liquid adex I measure with gel caps. 1 full gel cap is 1mg so I am able to dose it based on how much is in the cap

You can't control the estrogen from Dbol conversion. If gyno prone, I'd use Drol (with P5P) or Tbol Instead.

You can't control the estrogen from Dbol conversion. If gyno prone, I'd use Drol (with P5P) or Tbol Instead.
I never heard this before. So your saying ai doesn't work on dbol estrogen conversion? I find that a little hard to believe. The ai should cut your estrogen down systematically right?
I found tbol underwhelming at 50mg a day I think it needs to be ran 80mg to get good effects although I never ran it high due to cost I think there's better oral out there

I never heard this before. So your saying ai doesn't work on dbol estrogen conversion? I find that a little hard to believe. The ai should cut your estrogen down systematically right?
I found tbol underwhelming at 50mg a day I think it needs to be ran 80mg to get good effects although I never ran it high due to cost I think there's better oral out there

It converts to methl-estrogen wich dosnt clear out fast (metabolize) and binds to breast tissue easily, you have to completely knock out the Aromatize enzyme which is hard and not healthy.

It converts to methl-estrogen wich dosnt clear out fast (metabolize) and binds to breast tissue easily, you have to completely knock out the Aromatize enzyme which is hard and not healthy.
Yeah, my understanding is that dbol doesn't even aromatize much, similar to its brother EQ, but what does aromatize is a gnarly form of estrogen

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws