over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim - is it worth the $?

cbr600rr

Registered
A good friend/co-worker of mine knows a woman who gets prescriped Serostim. His girlfriends mother is a drug addict, perc 30's, xanax, OP's etc. She has HIV or cancer, I think he said HIV, but she gets prescribed Serostim.

She charges $250-$350 for the kit, I forget the total IU number, I remember it being something random. They're absolutely legit, script is still attached to the box with her info, the pharmacy around the corner from us etc.

I'm worried that she'll either stop selling them, demand an insane price if she finds out the gym value, overdose, or get cut off. So would it be fine to run the Serostim and than switch to another GH if something goes wrong with her? Or would I be better off snagging them at $250 and 'trading' for multple kits of some generic jintropins or another reliable source's GH?

I would grab them while I could and some generics just in case. consider yourself lucky you got access to those at a good price

I would get them, those kits if they are 128 iu or something oddball like that go for 650 around here...

I would get them, those kits if they are 128 iu or something oddball like that go for 650 around here...

So can I switch to green tops or something other if she happens to disappear?

So can I switch to green tops or something other if she happens to disappear?

Correct. Only if the sero's have holograms etc straight from the pharmacy and u can get itat that cheap price.

Thats the only way I would get it.

I know I will be called a pussy, but I would have a moral issue buying this from someone that should be using it themselves. Thats just me.

That's an incredible price on serostim. I got a couple kits cheap once. Sometimes pharmacies order kits for people and the person decides to go elsewhere for the kit. When the kit hits the expiration date, the pharmacist can't legally sell it, so they will sell it cheap to a bodybuilder. I got one kit for $150. The kits are still good for atleast a year past the exp date. Each kit is 126ius.

I personally would use the serostim if I could get them for $250. The quality can't be beat. Riptropin amd elitropin are great and inexpensive, but nothing beats serostim.

I'd grab them...forget the moral aspect because a junkie will get that money one way or another...and selling the GH is about the least disgusting thing a female junkie is going to do to get drug money.

That's an incredible price on serostim. I got a couple kits cheap once. Sometimes pharmacies order kits for people and the person decides to go elsewhere for the kit. When the kit hits the expiration date, the pharmacist can't legally sell it, so they will sell it cheap to a bodybuilder. I got one kit for $150. The kits are still good for atleast a year past the exp date. Each kit is 126ius.

I personally would use the serostim if I could get them for $250. The quality can't be beat. Riptropin amd elitropin are great and inexpensive, but nothing beats serostim.

Imho Thanktropin Red Tops beat Sero's all day long. In fact there were fake kits of Sero's back in the day that were floating around on Pharmacy shelves and they were un aware of it. Bc of that I wouldnt use them.

110% agree brother

My buddy is the reason she's getting $250-$350. When he was over the house with the daughter, he saw the boxes and asked her about it. She was selling them to some guy for $100-$150.

It comes down to the fact of, "if it's not me, it's someone else". She's not going to take it, she never has. She's got ZERO intentions of getting clean and if it's not the $ she's getting for the kits are the reason she's not selling her food stamps for pills.

Regardless of if I buy it, or anybody buys it, she has zero intentions of taking it herself. I don't see how there's any moral dilemma. It'd be one thing if she normally takes her prescription and I made her a tempting offer, that's fucked. But like I said, she's never taken it and isn't going to start now, she's been selling them for two years.

Last edited:
Correct. Only if the sero's have holograms etc straight from the pharmacy and u can get itat that cheap price.

Thats the only way I would get it.

They are, they're straight out of CVS lol

Makes me wonder... I have a friend thats a midget, I need to go talk to him now lol.

Makes me wonder... I have a friend thats a midget, I need to go talk to him now lol.

There's actual another guy around here a lot of people are getting the Serostim kits from. It's EXTREMELY illegal , but at the same time relatively safe for the person getting the growth out of the deal. I don't know him personally or even his name, but this guy tells you to get 2 written prescriptions from a doctor. No stolen paper, but something even like Motrin 750mg or antibiotic written prescription. You give him the two, he washes them. He does whatever he's doing on the one, and then whatever you ask for, he fills out on the other to another name and has someone by that name fill it.

Your names not involved at all, not on the prescription, not on the forged washed prescription, not on the serostim. It's just insane what people are doing this days for shit, I'll stick to paying $200 a month for pretty close in effectiveness generics than risk 7 years for prescription fraud. The actual fraud is 7 years, providing a script has to be some hefty fine :eek:

Last edited:
A good friend/co-worker of mine knows a woman who gets prescriped Serostim. His girlfriends mother is a drug addict, perc 30's, xanax, OP's etc. She has HIV or cancer, I think he said HIV, but she gets prescribed Serostim.

She charges $250-$350 for the kit, I forget the total IU number, I remember it being something random. They're absolutely legit, script is still attached to the box with her info, the pharmacy around the corner from us etc.

I'm worried that she'll either stop selling them, demand an insane price if she finds out the gym value, overdose, or get cut off. So would it be fine to run the Serostim and than switch to another GH if something goes wrong with her? Or would I be better off snagging them at $250 and 'trading' for multple kits of some generic jintropins or another reliable source's GH?

They're 126 iu per kit. Get them for that price. I had the opportunity to get 420 iu of Nutropin AQ from a woman I dated for $400. Obviously her insurance paid for it. I will be using it this summer, and am looking forward to seeing how much better it is or isn't than Rips, and Kigs. Never pass up a great deal on American GH if you know for sure it came straight from the pharmacy.

My buddy is the reason she's getting $250-$350. When he was over the house with the daughter, he saw the boxes and asked her about it. She was selling them to some guy for $100-$150.

It comes down to the fact of, "if it's not me, it's someone else". She's not going to take it, she never has. She's got ZERO intentions of getting clean and if it's not the $ she's getting for the kits are the reason she's not selling her food stamps for pills.

Regardless of if I buy it, or anybody buys it, she has zero intentions of taking it herself. I don't see how there's any moral dilemma. It'd be one thing if she normally takes her prescription and I made her a tempting offer, that's fucked. But like I said, she's never taken it and isn't going to start now, she's been selling them for two years.
Doesnt make it right. It still makes you shady. Justify to make yourself feel better, but if it walks like a duck. Quack.

Doesnt make it right. It still makes you shady. Justify to make yourself feel better, but if it walks like a duck. Quack.

What's actually wrong with it though? She doesn't take it, ever.

If someone gets a big LED LCD tv for Christmas, but doesn't want it and decides to sell it for half price, your not going to buy it for half price because they might be blowing that money on something illicit?

Whether me or ANYONE buys these kits, she refuses to take the GH. So where's the shady part? She either lets the kits go to waste and blows her foodstamps for drugs, or she sells the kits and her kids get food in the house. She's a scumbag all together, but I'd rather benefit from the situation than watch it the GH go to waste or someone else at $100.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420