over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim - is it worth the $?

She's a scumbag all together, but I'd rather benefit from the situation than watch it the GH go to waste or someone else at $100.

Perhaps you are scumbag for enabling her. Just saying. Our moral compasses are very different.
Sounds like you protest too much.

Moral issues aside i would take it at that price untill it dried up then just switch to rips or ellies. The moral side is not my place to comment and i can see both sides to be honest

I don't know as it's fair to class someone as a scumbag if there an addict. Addiction is an ugly tjing which most of us will never understand unless wwve been there. I havnt myself but try not yk judge

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Perhaps you are scumbag for enabling her. Just saying. Our moral compasses are very different.

You can't say I'm enabling an addict. She will do whatever she has to to feed her addiction, whether it's sell her kits, foodstamps, or her ass.

If I don't buy it, it's almost gaurenteed that someone else will. And if nobody buys it, she'll absolutely find a way to do what she does, so I'm not enabling anything. I'm benefiting out of a scenario with an inevitable ending.

Come on man, let's not make this into a damn moral debate. Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't make you right and him wrong, and the other way around. Live and let live.

Moral issues aside i would take it at that price untill it dried up then just switch to rips or ellies. The moral side is not my place to comment and i can see both sides to be honest

I don't know as it's fair to class someone as a scumbag if there an addict. Addiction is an ugly tjing which most of us will never understand unless wwve been there. I havnt myself but try not yk judge

No, she's a scumbag. I've had to feed her kids multiple times because she spent her $ on a bunch of perc 30's. She's left her kids at school because she was going on 'drops' with her dealer so she could get free percs. She is indeed a scumbag, not just a weak minded drug addict.

Come on man, let's not make this into a damn moral debate. Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't make you right and him wrong, and the other way around. Live and let live.

BUT, it is a moral issue. And I belive I am right.
With that said. I am done with this topic.:)

:yeahthat:

There's no correct answer when it comes to a moral issue :banghead: Ordering AAS is morally wrong and against the law. All the anti-AAS people are 'morally' correct against 'cheating' etc etc

I know I will be called a pussy, but I would have a moral issue buying this from someone that should be using it themselves. Thats just me.

ericraven , you would really find the hollywood area a problem then.
126iu sero kits are readily available.It kind of bugged me too.
T

Forgot the thread question. If they are legit are they worth it? without a doubt. Someone mentioned the fake seros a while back and yes there were
some fakes around. I know where my seros came from and I will say they were great. Use rips now and they work well. Maybe they are not seros
but they work well and for the money I have no gripes.If you can indeed get real seros for that amount of $ I would be all over that. Good luck, T

Forgot the thread question. If they are legit are they worth it? without a doubt. Someone mentioned the fake seros a while back and yes there were
some fakes around. I know where my seros came from and I will say they were great. Use rips now and they work well. Maybe they are not seros
but they work well and for the money I have no gripes.If you can indeed get real seros for that amount of $ I would be all over that. Good luck, T

How are generic jintropins?

No, she's a scumbag. I've had to feed her kids multiple times because she spent her $ on a bunch of perc 30's. She's left her kids at school because she was going on 'drops' with her dealer so she could get free percs. She is indeed a scumbag, not just a weak minded drug addict.

I know what your saying but addiction does ruin lifes and alter a persons thinking. Good on you for feeding the kids too, i went having a go at ya at all, but i have seen addiction, its not pretty. To be fair ive never met this person and you may well be right

I know what your saying but addiction does ruin lifes and alter a persons thinking. Good on you for feeding the kids too, i went having a go at ya at all, but i have seen addiction, its not pretty. To be fair ive never met this person and you may well be right

Oh yeah bro I have no guilt buying the kits from her. She's like locked her younger kids in their rooms at one point to bang some other fiend. If I could get away with it, I'd get her a bad bag.

Sounds like something my wife would say.
Just break the morals that suit your fancy and reticule others. nothing further, end of story, dont want to hear it , go to to your room, hahaha

Sounds like something my wife would say.
Just break the morals that suit your fancy and reticule others. nothing further, end of story, dont want to hear it , go to to your room, hahaha

So says, the bitter hateful old man that wouldnt see old people taken care of. You scare me.

I would take them in a heart beat

Im originally from eastern kentucky, pills and meth are everywhere.. Youre doing her a favor by buying them. She isnt going to stop the drugs ever, its better to buy those and let her get the drugs than for her to start stealing or selling herself and spreading disease around..

You cant fix a drug problem but you can help the havoc around it

So says, the bitter hateful old man that wouldnt see old people taken care of. You scare me.

You are aware that drug addicts will go to extreme lengths to get cash for their drugs right? This guy is doing the public a favor.

You talk about morals, yet your location says you're from USA, and you openly talk about your steroid use which is Illegal.

Stop acting like you're better then him and everyone else dude.

By the way, you said you were done with this thread a few posts up, why did you come back? Is this your enjoyment for the day, acting like you're better then everyone?

You are aware that drug addicts will go to extreme lengths to get cash for their drugs right? This guy is doing the public a favor.

You talk about morals, yet your location says you're from USA, and you openly talk about your steroid use which is Illegal.

Stop acting like you're better then him and everyone else dude.

By the way, you said you were done with this thread a few posts up, why did you come back? Is this your enjoyment for the day, acting like you're better then everyone?

Well, you addressed me so I will respond. There is a huge difference for personal use versus enabling a junkie. FYI. My test is prescribed, not that it matters, since we arent comparing the same thing.
Public favor? Really, supplying a drug addict with money to continue use. Yeah thats great.
Good to meet you too.:D
FYI. I am not better than anyone. I have made mistakes and learned from them, but I consider this wrong. Sorry, that bothers you.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, you addressed me so I will respond. There is a huge difference for personal use versus enabling a junkie. FYI. My test is prescribed, not that it matters, since we arent comparing the same thing.
Public favor? Really, supplying a drug addict with money to continue use. Yeah thats great.
FYI. I am not better than anyone. I have made mistakes and learned from them, but I consider this wrong. Sorry, that bothers you.:rolleyes:

Woah no fighting!! That's not what I started the thread for :mad:

Last comment on the enabling thing...people don't up and drop their drug addictions, and the success rate on those who seek help after long term use is extremely small.

I'm not enabling her, if she doesn't sell the kit, she'll sell her foodstamps/wic card for half to three quarters the value. She's even put out for cash before. Looking out for myself in the scenario isn't harming anyone, if anything, it's indirectly keeping her younger kids for having lunch money :(

If I don't buy it, she'll sell it for even less money. Either way, the kits being sold or discarded. I don't see any immoral doing on my part. Buying it from her at an excellent price is NO different than ordering illegal compounds from a website or e-mail source.

Yea, Because an addict won't go and rob people to get their fix, right?

Stop being so arrogant, and I had to laugh at the fact you say you get your test prescribed, Do you get your tren hex prescribed too? Since you made a thread about your use here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/52186-hdl-my-blood-work.html

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear