over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim - is it worth the $?

Yea, Because an addict won't go and rob people to get their fix, right?

Stop being so arrogant, and I had to laugh at the fact you say you get your test prescribed, Do you get your tren hex prescribed too? Since you made a thread about your use here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/52186-hdl-my-blood-work.html

Once again you are comparing two different things. There is no comparison. Sorry, you get so riled up.:eek:

By the way, thanks for looking at my posts. I feel special.:)

Once again you are comparing two different things. There is no comparison. Sorry, you get so riled up.:eek:

By the way, thanks for looking at my posts. I feel special.:)

It's no more worse for her to purchase her 'drugs' than it is for us to purchase 'ours'. So the 'wrong' moral aspect is the same. If anything, I am morally correct since I'm giving her more money than the other people are :headbang:

Yeah her drug choice is worse, destroying her income, ability to parent and provide. But you can't say there's a moral wrong doing by purchasing her kit, but there's not a moral wrong doing in purchasing Kami's kits. What's different? She's snorting her money and nobody knows what any source/sponsor is doing with theirs.

Last edited:
It's no more worse for her to purchase her 'drugs' than it is for us to purchase 'ours'. So the moral aspect is the same. If anything, I am morally correct since I'm giving her more money than the other people are :headbang:

Idd say it is worse because her drug use is affecting her abilities to raise her children, the worst we do is make a few pencil necks and fatties feel insecure by standing next to them. She would get them one way of tgd other though, of that there's no doubt

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Idd say it is worse because her drug use is affecting her abilities to raise her children, the worst we do is make a few pencil necks and fatties feel insecure by standing next to them. She would get them one way of tgd other though, of that there's no doubt

Yeah I know, I just didn't feel like typing that all from my phone lol. It's clearly worse, but the MORAL aspect of us purchasing from a sponsor or me from this lady, is no worse than her decision to make the action to purchase whatever she does. Is our result a hell of a lot cleaner and safer, with no ill effect? Without a doubt. But there's no moral wrong doing by me buying the kit.

Anyway, would the dosages be the same for me? 3-4 IU of any gh, should still apply regardless of brand?

Buy it all bro. I used to have a source for serostim for $350 per 6 gram kit. That's a little over 110ius. You can literally get rid of them for 500-700 on the street.

Not necessarily. You MIGHT find if you do 4iu sero you need 6 iu tops or ellies for same result. Well know more soon when ths full lab results are published and that number wad pulled out my ass. Some people have used both and say there very close, others disagree

Forgot to quote but this is ment for tbr

Last edited:
Do we have any sponcers that sell Serostim kits? I would love them.

100% worth the money, blow everything else out of the water UG wise.

Buy it all bro. I used to have a source for serostim for $350 per 6 gram kit. That's a little over 110ius. You can literally get rid of them for 500-700 on the street.

sero 6mg is 126 iu kit if i remember correctly. If you run up on some more of the 6 gram serostim let me know I'll double up$$ on that.JK think you meant mg right?

Put me in touch with your bro if he cant get rid anywhere else suppose i'd take them off his hands ;)

Well, you addressed me so I will respond. There is a huge difference for personal use versus enabling a junkie. FYI. My test is prescribed, not that it matters, since we arent comparing the same thing.
Public favor? Really, supplying a drug addict with money to continue use. Yeah thats great.
Good to meet you too.:D
FYI. I am not better than anyone. I have made mistakes and learned from them, but I consider this wrong. Sorry, that bothers you.:rolleyes:

You must do some thorough investigation on who you order/buy you steroids from. These people must obviously be from a country where steroids are legal or you are directly funding a criminal organization. If they are from an area where steroids are legal, are you sure these people are of the utmost moral character? How could you possibly know what the money you are spending is going towards? How do you justify this? How could you possibly be so hypocritical?

You must do some thorough investigation on who you order/buy you steroids from. These people must obviously be from a country where steroids are legal or you are directly funding a criminal organization. If they are from an area where steroids are legal, are you sure these people are of the utmost moral character? How could you possibly know what the money you are spending is going towards? How do you justify this? How could you possibly be so hypocritical?

We agree to disagree.

sero 6mg is 126 iu kit if i remember correctly. If you run up on some more of the 6 gram serostim let me know I'll double up$$ on that.JK think you meant mg right?

Yep 6mg :D From all the research I had done I though each vial was 12ius but it might be more.

A good friend/co-worker of mine knows a woman who gets prescriped Serostim. His girlfriends mother is a drug addict, perc 30's, xanax, OP's etc. She has HIV or cancer, I think he said HIV, but she gets prescribed Serostim.

She charges $250-$350 for the kit, I forget the total IU number, I remember it being something random. They're absolutely legit, script is still attached to the box with her info, the pharmacy around the corner from us etc.

I'm worried that she'll either stop selling them, demand an insane price if she finds out the gym value, overdose, or get cut off. So would it be fine to run the Serostim and than switch to another GH if something goes wrong with her? Or would I be better off snagging them at $250 and 'trading' for multple kits of some generic jintropins or another reliable source's GH?

If they are REAL Serostim HGH..it's worth EVERY penny!!!
I wouldnt trade those for any other HGH out there (maybe Lilly Humatrope but the are equal) One of my very favorites without doubt.

We agree to disagree.

What is there to disagree about? You are being a hypocritical idiot and provoking people in this thread. If you don't see your hypocrisy after what I pointed out to you then I don't know what else could be said. It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing.

To the OP, the general rule I live by is to avoid doing business with addicts. You mentionned she goes on "drops" with her dealer for free dope, what if she gets arrested. Addicts have a tendency to try and set-up everyone around them when they are faced with the possibillity of being cut-off from their drugs, so keep that in mind, for your safety.

To the OP, the general rule I live by is to avoid doing business with addicts. You mentionned she goes on "drops" with her dealer for free dope, what if she gets arrested. Addicts have a tendency to try and set-up everyone around them when they are faced with the possibillity of being cut-off from their drugs, so keep that in mind, for your safety.

Or fat people. They turn easy too.

What is there to disagree about? You are being a hypocritical idiot and provoking people in this thread. If you don't see your hypocrisy after what I pointed out to you then I don't know what else could be said. It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing.

Really, coming from the same idiot that wants to mass dose gh to improve his life. You are a fucking joke. Really, a fucking joke.

Really, coming from the same idiot that wants to mass dose gh to improve his life. You are a fucking joke. Really, a fucking joke.

I knew I could shut you down by mushing your filthy hypocrisy in your face. It's clear as day you can't intelligently defend your position so you'd rather try and attack me with laughably stupid insults.

"mass dose gh to improve his life"

I'd love to see where I ever said that. You should just cut your losses. Lying is going to just dig that hole deeper little guy. The only joke here is you and your self righteous hypocritical bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity